Blood Line (Urban)

By LexTheAuthor

"This was suppose to be easy, nobody was suppose to get hurt". Twenty year old Ivory Santana was what most... More

Prologue
Chapter One- Coming Together
Chapter Two- I'm not all bad
Chapter Three- Earning Trust
Chapter Four- Druggy
Chapter Five- Silas
Chapter Six- Club Mayhem
Chapter Eight- The evoltuion of Jade and Ivory
Chapter Nine- The "Problem"
Chapter 9 is a private chapter
Chapter Ten- Moving on to bigger and better things.
Chapter Eleven- One Year Later
Chapter Twelve- Wake up call
Chapter Thirteen- There's a first time for everything
Chapter Fourteen- The offering
Update!!
Chapter Fifteen- The start of War
Chapter Sixteen- Big moves
Chapter Seventeen- Snitches and Truth
Chapter Eighteen- Oops
Chapter Nineteen- Gone
Chapter Twenty- The News
Chapter Twenty One- Song for mama
Chapter Twenty Two- Movies and Healing
Chapter Twenty Three- ShotGun
Chapter Twenty Four- Get Away
Chapter Twenty Five- The Storm
Chapter Twenty Six- Reaching An Understanding
Chapter Twenty Seven- Drunken Words
Chapter Twenty Eight- Alijah Corinne Scott
Chapter Twenty Nine- Forgiveness and Addiction
Chapter Thirty- Baby Mama Drama
Chapter Thirty One- Ivory Vs. Reina
Chapter Thirty Two- Taken
Chapter Thirty Three- The waiting game
Chapter Thirty Four- Cheers to Us
Chapter Thirty Five- Kiss Goodbye Part 1
Chapter Thirty Six- Kiss Goodbye Part 2
Second Book.
Book Two is posted

Chapter Seven- the untold

235K 8.2K 10.2K
By LexTheAuthor

OHAJI'S POINT OF VIEW

I woke up sore as hell with a blurry vision. I didn't know where I was until I began rubbing my eyes and noticed I was connected to a machine, I ain't even know why I was in the fucking hospital or how long I was sleep.

"Oh my god are you okay? I was so worried" Ivory asked rushing over to me and I mugged the hell out of her. She don't even know me how the hell she gone act like she was really concerned or some shit.

"Nobody ain't ever really cared about my well being besides Jade cry baby ass, you don't gotta lie ma but thank you for being here" I fell her and she frowned before looking at me sideways and standing up walking towards me. I watched her as she grabbed a hold of my head and kissed one of my swollen eyes.

"I'm not trying to be nice Ohaji I was really scared your like a dog that keeps humping your leg and won't go away but I really do care about you and I don't want anything bad to happen to you I was so afraid you weren't going to make it, you've been asleep for 2 days and I've only left so you could shower"'she tells me and it gave me the weirdest feeling on the inside but I didn't know how to express it.

"Can I tell you a story? You have to promise it stays between us" I tell her and she smiled and nodded before pulling up a chair next to my bed.

"Everybody thinks I'm just a reckless person but that's not true a lot of things that happened shaped the man I've become, I loved my dad more than anything and he use to love me to, we did everything together until I was 3 and Jade came along and then he started beating tough on me even though I was still a baby, I use to cry for his attention you know cause I was jealous that he always wanted to hold Jade and play with Jade so for crying he use to beat the hell out of me and curse my ass out until one day I just stopped" I told her and tears began building up in her eyes.

"I'm not even done yet, I wanted to hate Jade and be mean to him but he didn't ask to be here and I remember when he was 4 I contemplated on pushing him into the pool cause I knew he couldn't swim but the more I thought about the more I thought about how nice he was and how he'd always come up and hug me and tell me he loves me and I couldn't do it, I didn't want to. Then when my dad ended up getting killed I was 12 and Jade was 9 or dad got murdered over money and he clung to me even more" I tell her looking down and rubbing my eyes until the tears that were building up were gone.

"I know your dad loved you Ohaji he probably just wanted to toughen you up a lot of dads do that at a certain age,and I know you loved you dad because you wouldn't of killed your moms boyfriend if you didn't" She whispered laying her head on my chest as I took a deep breath. I was ready to confess the real reason and she was the only one I trusted enough to actually tell the full story.

"I ain't killed that man for my dad or my mama I did that shit for Jade not nobody else" I choked out and Ivory looked at me with curious eyes. "Jade was a cry baby always crying and shit and Melvin didn't like that so he use to beat him bloody and my mama was to strung out to give a fuck, she sat their and watched and thought that shit was funny so I went to the back and took a shot gun from my mama room and blew the nigga head off and continuously shot him out of anger" I confessed and she sat up and looked at me.

"Is that why he gets so annoyed when I cry?" She asked and I nodded. After that Jades always had a lot of trouble trying to control his anger and frustration and I always felt like it was my fault he acted the way he did.

"Well that explains a lot" Ivory said shrugging and resting her head on my stomach until she fell asleep. After awhile I climbed out of the hospital bed and lifted her into the bed pulling my covers over her before limping over to a black backpack that was probably for me and pulled out a bunch of clothes walking into the bathroom to shower.

When I got out I saw Jade sitting in a chair staring off into space so I walked over and took a seat next him causing him to stare at me for a moment before looking away.

"Why is that your the one suppose to be hurt and laying in bed but Ivory is the one sleep in it?" Jade asked chuckling and I laughed and shook my head. He should know by now that a hospital can't keep my ass down for long.

"Forget about me, do you like her?" I asked and he rubbed his face before sitting back in his chair and playing with his finger nails. I knew he was thinking about what I just asked him which was why he was so spaced out.

"Yeah I guess I just like everything she stands for and how she's so innocent and pure, I've killed a lot of people woman included but there was something that was stopping me from killer her ass" Jade said looking over at Ivory.

"God has a odd way in bringing people together but I can tell by the way you look at her you wanna be with her, so go for it my nigga before I change my mind and want to steal her from you" I tell him giving him a wink but he simply shook his head.

"I'm not trying to get attached to that girl, you know how quick she can be taken out and I don't think I can go through that heartbreak, have you forgotten why she's with us?" He asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Sounds like to me your more afraid then anything, you need to put that shit to the side and go for what you want for once, I had a talk with her and I told her a lot of deep shit and I'm not gonna let anybody take her away we in to deep already" I tell him and he sighed agreeing with me.

"Aye bruh I know we don't say this a lot but I love you and I'm grateful you ain't abandon me yet" Jade said looking down. I could see that sadness in his face and I wasn't sure if he overheard what I told Ivory or not.

"I love you too now suck that shit up and let's leave this bitch we got business to handle" I tell him struggling to stand up. I watched as he picked up Ivory from the bed and walked out of the room holding her.

"Where are we going?" Ivory mumbled as we got onto the elevator. I could tell her ass was still half asleep cause she was still snoring.

"Just hold on we're going home" Jade sung in her ear and she got mad and swatted him in the face causing me to bust out laughing and shake my head. I knew I had to pay my mama a visit sooner or later, I needed some of my questions answered.

IVORY'S POINT OF VIEW

I woke up from my sleep to the smell of fried chicken and macaroni and knew my ass wasn't at the hospital anymore. I sat up and realized I was laying on the sofa under a blanket and Ohaji and Silas were sitting on the ground playing video games and arguing.

I pulled the covers off my body and walked towards the kitchen where Jade was crying chicken shirtless and listening to loud ass music. He didn't see me at first so I started dancing behind him until he turned around and mugged me.

"I didn't know you could dance" I say mocking him and he folds his arm and looks me over before a smile appeared on his face and he stepped closer to me.

"I'll let that go if after dinner you let me take you out for ice cream or some shit" Jade said catching me off guards. I looked him over trying to decided if he was just fucking with me or something but he wasn't he looked dead ass serious. Why the hell would he want to take me of all people to go and get ice cream?

"Why would you want to get ice cream with me?" I asked putting my hand on my hip and he chuckled a little to himself pulling on his chin hair.

"I can't be nice? All I did was ask to go out for some ice cream damn" Jade said frowning defensive and I began frowning at him. He shouldn't be shocked for all I know he could be being planning on taking me somewhere and killing me or something.

"Fine if you want to get ice cream I'll go" I tell him and he gave me a smile before walking out of the kitchen once he noticed somebody calling his phone. I knew it was probably something to do with drugs because he seemed angry and began cussing as he walked up the stairs to his room.

I felt my face heating up but didn't want to overreact or anything I mean it was just cookies and he had a girlfriend who'd probably try and beat me up if she knew that I had a slight crush on his.

"Your welcome" said a voice from behind me causing me to turn around and come face to face with Ohaji who looked me over and walked closer,

"Thank you for what? What did you say?" I asked and he shrugged innocently as he picked up a piece of chicken from the table and bit into it with a evil smirk on his face. I didn't know if he was apart of the setup and he was just trying to make me think everything was okay.

"Your scaring me just tell me whats going on?" I asked and he stopped smiling and looked at me slightly confused.

"The fuck you mean?" He asked raising his eyebrow and he limped closer. I could tell he was in pain still but he was trying to act all hard and act like he was okay when I knew he wasn't.

"Jade just asked me to go get ice cream, if your going to kill me just tell me now" I whined and he began chuckling to himself before shaking his head and walking out of the kitchen with his chicken laughing.

"DONT YOU WALK AWAY FROM ME OHAJI" I screamed causing him to pause and look at me like I had lost my mind.

"Don't scream at me Ivory, I'm actually starting to like you so don't fuck it up" Ohaji said with a straight face before he smirked and continued walking away from me as I sat down and sighed with a frown on my face.

I wanted someone to talk about my problems with but I knew Silas was most likey still playing video games and he wouldn't even be listening to me. I didn't know if I was making a big deal out of this or not but I was really paranoid and felt like everyone was plotting against me even though I couldn't think of anything I had done wrong recently besides complain about Jade leaving the toilet seat up all the time.

I sighed and ran up the stairs to my room to lay down before leaving with Jade. I wanted to lay down one last time before I was shot or beat up or something. I almost thought about running away but knew I wouldn't get far.

SILAS'S POINT OF VIEW

"Let's go make some money" Ohaji said tapping my shoulder. I turned the game off and stood up stretching before looking at him like he was crazy.

"You just got out the fucking hospital, why the hell are you trying to go and out yourself in harms way?" I asked and he began laughing. If I was in his position I'd be trying to rest up but nah I knew his ass was going to be difficult because he was hard headed as fuck and yet he was older than I was.

"Nigga you never to hurt to make money, now let's go" Ohaji said snatching me up from the couch unwillingly. I sighed knowing if I didn't go he was probably gonna shoot my ass and we all know I was too sexy to be shot.

I sat in the car silently as loud music blasted through the speakers. After awhile we pulled up to a nice ass neighborhood and parked in front of one of the houses. I watched as O got out if the car and ran to the back taking off the license plate and going into the trunk.

"Put this shit on nigga and get out the car" Ohaji said opening my door and throwing the mask at me. Before I could say anything he ran towards the house and I shook my head.

Ever since I moved in I'd been up under Ivory all the time, that girl was like the sister I never had even though I actually did have one. She cared about me more then my mama did and I was happy to be around here she made me wanna change.

I followed O and noticed that their was nobody at the house. I knew it had to be some type of drug dealer or we wouldn't be doing this right now.

Ohaji ran to the back of the house after putting his mask on. I pulled my dreads up and slipped the mask on before knocking loudly on the front door like I was the police and ran to the side of the house to wait or see if a light came on.

After five minutes I ran to the back of the house just as O picked up a brick and smashed it through the window and reached through it unlocking it before pushing it up so we could climb through.

I pulled my flashlight out and began walking around the house after he told me to snatch as much jewelry and whatever else I could find. I was cool with that before I started dealing I use to rob houses back in New Orleans.

I ran up to the top floor and opened the master bedroom and walked inside looking around before spotting the jewelry box. I began filling my pockets up with everything that was in there before I heard the front door open and looked around quickly.

I felt my phone vibrating and knew I had a text so I quickly turned my flashlight off and ran out of the room opening another door to a room and rushing inside climbing under the bed and laying flat before reaching into my pocket and looking at my phone.

It was Ohaji and he was telling me to get out the house and he'd make a distraction for me. Just as I slide my phone in my pocket I heard a bunch of gunshots downstairs and loud screaming.

I quickly climbed up from under the bed and lifted the window to the room and jumped out of it landing in a bush. I was a little hurt but I wasn't about to get caught so I ran towards the car and climbed into the front seat starting the car as Ohaji shot at the house some more before jumping into the ride and I drove off.

"Who the fuck did we rob?" I asked out of breath as I sped out of the neighborhood. Ohaji was going into his pockets and pulling out wads of money and a few pieces of jewelry.

"Big Al, nobody important" O mumbled more to himself than to me. My eyes grew wide and I stare at him in disbelief. I never knew somebody who was as reckless as he was, big Al was one of those people you don't tempt or try because he'll take you out without blinking a sweat and O just made me rob from him.

"What if he kills us or some shit" I asked but regretted it once his cold eyes looked at me with disgust and he laughed to himself before shaking his head and looking away.

"Keep acting like a bitch and I'll make your ass walk home bruh" Ohaji said as he began counting the money with a smile on his face. I knew his ass must of had a fucked up childhood he acts like a cool dude one minute and then the next he'll be trying to kill you like you never meant anything to him.

JADE'S POINT OF VIEW

"Why you so quiet?" I asked Ivory giving her a glance before turning my attention to the road as I drove. She hadn't said a word the entire drive and she was making me regret even trying to take her out.

"I'm sorry it's just I don't want to die" she said playing with her fingers and I bust out laughing. Here I was trying to laugh and she thought I was about to murder her ass. I don't know how many more times I can tell this girl I don't wanna kill her until she understands because nothing seems to be working.

"Nah ma I ain't gonna kill you. We really just going to get ice cream" I tell her and she let out a deep breath before nodding in understanding.

We pulled up to a old fashioned Ice cream shop and before getting out I took a gun from my glove compartment and put it in my pants before following her inside.

"When I was younger I use to love strawberry and then if got older and fell in love with mint" Ivory said staring at the menu. I had to admit she was probably one of the most beautiful girls I'd ever seen and I could tell she was all natural which is one of the reasons I thought she deserved someone better than me. She looked more like a doctors wife rather than being a hustlers girl.

"I always had a thing for chocolate no matter what kind it was" I tell her shrugging and she looked at me giving me a smile before we stepped up to order.

"Can I have a strawberry mint swirl and he'll have your double fudge chocolate but don't be stingy on the fudge and Carmel" Ivory told the lady who nodded and rolled her eyes causing Ivory to frown.

"Tell me more about you" I say and she furrowed her eyebrows together and but her lip. After knowing her for a couple months I knew that was her thinking face and she always did it when she was really trying to think about something.

"Can I tell you a secret?" She asked as the lady came back with our ice cream. I took mine off the counter and handed Ivory hers before giving the lady a crispy twenty.

"You can always be honest with me, I don't like liars" I tell her being completely serious. We took a seat at a table and I stuck a spoon full of ice cream in my mouth. I watched her shift in her seat a little bit before looking up into my eyes with a slight frown on her face.

"I'm not special, i never did anything fun growing up besides go to a private school but even then I rarely did anything" She said before scooping some ice cream in her mouth and biting her lip nervously.

"That's your secret?" I ask and she nodded causing me to laugh. This girl really was as innocent as she looked.

"That's in the past ma, now you a grown ass woman and you control the life you live" I tell her and she began blushing. I laughed and watched her eat some more of her ice cream as we sat in silence smiling at eachother.

"So um what about you?" She asks eating some more ice cream as I smirk at her before looking down thinking about what I'm about to say.

"Just a regular ghetto childhood nothing more nothing less" I tell her shrugging and she nodded before looking down at her ice cream. I wasn't sure of what I was doing but I reached across the table and took a hold of her hand playing with her fingers as her face turned red and she giggled.

When we finished eating we climbed back into the ride and sat in silence for a little bit. I looked over at her and pulled her hair and she mugged me and swatted my hand away before pinching my finger.

"That shit don't even hurt" I tease her and she frowns pushing my head away. I was tempted to kiss her, maybe Ohaji was right for the first time in his life as much as I hated to admit it I was feeling this girl.

"You gonna start the car or nah?" She asked and I shook my head no. She frowned and looked at me with curious eyes and I cupped her chin pulling her lips closer to me.

"im sorry I just can't" She said and I frowned before I quickly pulled away not liking the feeling of my stomach being tied into knots. I had never felt that way and I wasn't sure what the feeling was. Not saying another word I quickly started the car and drove pulled out of the parking lot in shock.

I had never been rejected before and honestly this shit ain't feel good at all. I glanced over at Ivory one more time as I drove and she remained quiet as she played with her lips. I could tell she was trying her hardest to not to look over at me and it was making me mad.

When we got back to the crib she quickly got out of the car and rushed inside the house without looking back at me. I sighed and shook my head following her inside and slamming the door.

I walked over to the couch and plopped down resting my feet on the table. After a few minutes Ohaji came out if his room and stared at me.

"Come take a ride with me J" he said walking towards the front door and I rolled my eyes before following behind him with a slight attitude. I didn't feel like going anywhere else and now he was about to make me do some stupid shit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 6.8K 40
~They say all good boys go to heaven, but bad boys bring heaven to you~ "Whose gonna suspect the little nerd in the back, no one can even think of y...
40K 1K 22
When Katelyn Wilds was only sixteen years old, she witnessed her first bank robbery. She was only doing what her mother said: "Take small amount of m...
1M 27.9K 36
Alex Brooks and before you might ask. No alex is not a boy she's a girl. And the baddest one of them all No she's not an FBI agent or she doesn't w...
6.2K 203 31
From the early years of her life she has been protected by her family until she thought it was finally time to take care of herself. As a toddler she...