𝗢𝗖𝗘𝗔𝗡 𝗘𝗬𝗘𝗦, jaeden...

By L0VEIS0VER

❛❛ can't stop staring at those oceans eyes . ❜❜ IN WHICH he falls for an ocean eyed girl who... More

ocean eyes
chapter i ━ ffs finn
chapter ii ━ idek u man
chapter iii ━ text me back loser
chapter iv ━ listen u dweeb
chapter v ━ ya girls getting busy
chapter vi ━ whats up fuckers
chapter vii ━ im mcfreakin lit
chapter viii ━ hope you step on a lego
chapter ix ━ who gave u the right
chapter x ━ and whom might u be
chapter xi ━ let me live
chapter xii ━ dj xposed 2k17
chapter xiii ━ stop with these lies
chapter xiv ━ amirite laid ease
chapter xv ━ don't be a cock block
chapter xvi ━ so maybe not exactly
chapter xvii ━ we love a couple
chapter xviii ━ we need to talk
chapter xix ━ midlife crises are fun
chapter xx ━ im crying in da club
chapter xxi ━ whoops my finger slipped
chapter xxii ━ three easy steps
chapter xxiii ━ cryptic much
chapter xxiv ━ anyways bye
chapter xxv ━ hey stranger
chapter xxvi ━ i really miss you
chapter xxvii ━ hope youre doing okay stranger
chapter xxviii ━ this is not what i had planned
chapter xxix ━ beeeep
chapter xxx ━ dj wait
chapter xxxi ━ poor girl
chapter xxxii ━ i'm a fucking genius
chapter xxxiii ━ r u reddie
chapter xxxv ━ ocean eyes

chapter xxxiv ━ i fucking hate them all

5.9K 219 244
By L0VEIS0VER

╔═══════。☆✼★═══════╗

ocean eyes . . . chapter thirty four !
i fucking hate them all !

╚═══════。☆✼★═══════╝

real life

the last twenty minutes of the flight sophia spent staring at her phone. which wasn't unusual really but she seemed more eager than anything. dj didn't mind the lack of conversation, she tried her best to ignore the antsy redhead next to her as she looked out the window.

below her was the city of los angeles in all its glory. one of her favorite places because a certain someone happened to live there. a frown laced the brunettes lips as she continued to look. what she would give to see him again.

" eek we're landing ! " sophia squealed, clenching her hands into fist with excitement. dj furrowed her eyebrows, she clearly didn't understand why the girl was so excited to get to the city of angels already.

for what had to be the umpteenth time sophia had turned to her phone and quickly typed something in some sort of chat she was in. dj tried to read over her shoulder but the ginger quickly locked her screen. " ooh, this is so exciting ! "

" i don't know why you're so excited, soph. i thought you've been here before. " said dj, leaning back into her seat at the plane landed.

sophia gave an exasperated, looking frantically but happily at dj, which was quite terrifying. " it's different this time, trust me dee. "

dj raised her hands in defeat as she shook her head. " whatever you say, sophia. " the redhead rolled her green eyes as she quickly stood up, dragging dj up with her. " yeah, yeah. let's just get going. "

once the two teens and sophia's mom got off the plane with their carry on bags. sophia complicatedly explained to dj what she was going to do in a way that involved ludicrous hand gestures, lots of stuttering, and confusion on both ends she of the conversation.

" so basically, you and your mom are going to the luggage claim and i'm waiting for you by the front? " dj had asked a good minute after sophia's ' explanation ' was finished.

there was a long pause while sophia looked incredibly confused and her mouth was agape. " yeah, basically. " she said nodding her head and smiled.

dj shook her head, laughing at her friend. " alright, i'll be waiting for you then. " sophia smiled brightly and nodded vigorously. " yeah, go do that. "

with one last looked from dj and a mutter under her breath about ' being so weird ' she was finally off to wait at her designated spot. as dj walked, her eyes focused on the tiled floor. once she looked up to see if she was still walking in the right direction her eyes meet an all too familiar pair.

like dj's body had a mind of its own, she felt herself freeze where she was, her eyes watered until her vision distorted and was fixed where she stood. it physically hurt to see him standing before her, her heart broke and dropped into her stomach. a course of emotions went through her, she spent so long trying to figure out which was stronger the fear, sadness, or strange relief of seeing the boy that she didn't notice him walking towards her.

after wiping the tears that fell from her eyes, jaeden was standing right in front of her. " h-hey stranger, " jaeden choked out, she noticed the tears pooling his eyes as well.

dj felt the corner of her lip tilt upward slightly before dropping quickly. she gave a shaky sigh." j-jaeden . . . " she said, not even bothering to wipe the tears slipping down her cheeks. all she wanted to do in that moment was wrap her arms around jaeden's neck, like the first time they meet, her face was hidden in the crook of the boy's neck and just wanting to stay in his arms. " wh-what are you doing here? "

dj stared with her ocean eyes watering, she watched as his breath caught in his throats and he looked down at her. deep down, somewhere, a part of the brunette knew why he was there. she wanted jaeden to say the words she's been dying to hear for months, but at the same time she dreaded it. she knew if the boy even shaped the worlds with his lips, she would break down crying, because rejecting him with the worst feeling she ever felt.

jaeden took a deep breath, looking her in the eyes and began to speak. " you said, that you didn't believe i meant what i said the other day on the phone, because you didn't kn- "

" jaeden, please don't. " dj begged, even more tears threatening to spill as she shook her head.

" i have to dj, because if i walk away with out saying what i came here for then i won't be able to live with myself. " said jaeden before looking at her with a sure look and beginning to talk again,

" you said that we don't know what love is, that we are too young to know anything of that. that's why you don't believe me when i said i love you. i say that's utter bullshit.

" people spent their entire lives searching for love, most people miss their opportunity at love because they can't see it's right in front of them. you say we're too young and we can't possibly know what the hell love is but i say that what if love is what we have right now. what if that special thing we share is love, because i swear that what i feel with you or about you is something i have never felt with anyone else.

" the way i feel a whole fucking zoo in my stomach when i talk to you, or the flips my heart does when you're mentioned or the uncontrollable smile on my face when i think about you, i only get with you dj. i love your stupid jokes, and your annoying memes, and the way you can talk for hours on end about absolutely nothing, and how you stay up at ungodly hours of the night only to wake up so early the next day. i adore how incredibly kind are but still be a bad ass bitch, and how stupidly hilarious you are without even trying. i love the sparkle in your beautiful ocean eyes, and those adorable glasses you only wear at home, and your oversized t-shirt you wear because it looks so good on you. and i love all those things and so much more because i'm unbelievably in love with you, dorothy jane.

" and those two weeks you spent ignoring me were actual hell, when you weren't in my life i was a mess. without you in my life i would be a mess. it was all because i'm in love with you. i don't care if you don't believe because i know it's true, and if you don't feel the same way about me then so be it. just please tell- "

the last part of jaeden's speech was cut off as dorothy jane pulled the boy by the neck gently but quickly and placed her lips firmly on his. " i love you too, jaeden wesley. i love you so fucking much. "

jaeden grinned widely, looking down at her. without a second thought he lowered his head and kissed her again. both teens felt the world melt away and it was just them─but the sweet moment came to an end when a loud crash was heard.

" OH FUCK YEAH ! " exclaimed jack as he frantically pumped his fist in the air from his position on the floor. a pile of luggage was on the floor scattered around showing the crouching figures mattie and wyatt with their heads in their hands. from behind the still standing wall of luggage the redhead sophia had shyly popped out.

" ITS FUCKING ENDGAME, ABOUT FUCKING TIME. " jack continued, before turning back to wyatt. " NOODLE HEAD, CAN YOU BELIVE THAT JUST HAPPENED ?! "

" jack, shut the FUCK UP. " wyatt yelled, pulling the smaller boy up and with him and mattie. " er, sorry continue . . . " he awkwardly said to the couple.

now it was mattie's turn as she stood up and applauded. " woo ! that's my best friends, guys. that. my. best. friend. fuck yeah, dj !!!! " she shouted pointing at the blue eyed girl across from her.

by the time mattie had finished people's attention had been brought to the now red faced couple, dj and jaeden. dj hid her face in the crook of jaeden's neck in embarrassment. " i fucking hate them all. " she muttered to jaeden with a small laugh.

" don't we all. " jaeden chuckled, wrapping his arms around her waist and kissing the top of her head. " now let's get going, yeah? "

wowie i just did that. i can't believe that there's one chapter left of this book i'm actually crying. idk if y'all want the last chapter later today or tomorrow ???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 5.1K 30
Out of everyone in the world, Why are you choosing me? ♡
700K 11.7K 68
❝What's your instagram?❞ He suddenly asked me, in a meet and greet. ━ sequel is out! edited alot of chapters.
68.6K 935 32
i cant control who i fall for...
21.7K 375 20
[𝙍𝙄𝘾𝙃𝙄𝙀 𝙏𝙊𝙕𝙄𝙀𝙍 𝙓 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿𝙀𝙍] ↳ 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝, summer unexpectedly turns into a adventure full of new friends, new fears and new feel...