Disney Descendants Wicked Wor...

By RoyalPrincess2019

It's time to catch up with the sons and daughters of Disney's famous royals and villains! Theses stories abou... More

Genie Chic
Chapter 1: Evie's Explosion Of Taste
Chapter 2: Mal's Digi-Image Problem
Chapter 3: Carful What You Wish For
Chapter 4: Voodoo? You Do
Chapter 5: Lamp Sweet Lamp
Chapter 6: Genie Chic
Chapter 7: Puffed Deliciousness
Chapter 8: Good Is The New Bad
Chapter 9: Spirit Day
The Neon Lights Ball
Chapter 1: Mash It Up
Chapter 2: All Hail The New Q. N. L. B
Chapter 3: Mad For Tea
Chapter 4: Carpet Jacked
Chapter 5: The Night Is Young
Chapter 6: Neon Lights Out
Chapter 7: Hooked On Ben
The Jewel Bilee
Chapter 2: Odd Mal Out
Chapter 3: Pair Of Sneakers
Chapter 4: Wild Rehearsal
Chapter 5: Chemical Reaction
Chapter 6: Talking Heads
Chapter 7: Steal Away
Chapter 8: Evil Among Us
Chapter 9: Options Are Shrinking
Chapter 10: Party Crasher
Chapter 11: Mal-Lone
Chapter 12: Trapped
Chapter 13: Face To Face
Chapter 15: Untied We Stand
Chapter 16: Celebration

Chapter 1: Slumber Party

168 4 0
By RoyalPrincess2019

In The Throne Room
After the Neon Lights Ball, me and all my friends decided to head to the throne room for a girls slumber party. "Neon Lights Ball rule! Slumber party in the throne room!", the girls complimented. I was walking in with Mal, Evie, Audrey, and Jane. We were talking about what would we rather do if we didn't have a party. "Would you rather have a party with CJ, or no party at all?", Mal asked as I giggled. "Would you rather spend the entire night at a party, or stay home and sleep?", I asked as everyone laughed. Evie then walked up to me and said "I got an idea! Would you rather keep on talking, or get this slumber party started?" We all then cheered and decided to play a game of "Would You Rather".

We all then started to ask ridiculous questions to each other on what we would rather do. After putting down our sleeping bags, we all decided to dance while playing the game. So many questions were asked to me. Like, would you rather eat a bad apple and sleep for a week, or break up with your prince? Or, would you rather wear a shoe made of glass, or fall asleep in your class? Most of these questions sounded funny, but what we all agreed on was we rather be with each other. As we were all still dancing in one big circle, I got out some spare pixie dust I brought with me and made myself fly above the circle. After I landed and when we all finished singing, we all lay down on our bags and started laughing. I lied on my back and Mal decided to tickle my stomach, until I turned around. We all looked at each other and we were all very tired after tonight. "Thank goodness this is a slumber party because I am exhausted.", Mal said. "Yeah, I'm going to sleep for a month. Or maybe until the next party. *wink*", Evie said as she looked at Audrey. "Didn't you hear? It's this weekend!", Audrey said as I smiled with excitement. "How could anybody get any sleep with all of this partying going on?", Freddie asked as she sounded tired. I was starting to get tired too. "So what's this weekend?", Mal asked Audrey. "The Jewel Bilee!", Audrey said. "Yes!", I said happily. "Wait, I'm going to a Jewel Bilee?", Mal asked as my reaction went down. I heard Ally say to Jane that "She doesn't know." And I knew what they were talking about. Because I knew too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 172 13
3 years have passed since Harry's arrival to Auradon with his fellow vks, and things are going great! he has an enjoyable high paying job that easily...
103K 2K 23
***Wonderland Descendants: Return to Wonderland (Sequel) Out Now*** From the world of the Isle of the Lost and Auradon, new word has been spread of t...
56.1K 756 18
Descendants: Ben made a proclamation and has five villains come to the Auradon. Mal, daughter of Maleficent, Jay, son of Jafar, Evie, daughter of the...
117K 3K 58
There's so many ways to be wicked. Here's mine. ____________________________________ Camilla De Vil was always the favorite in her mother's eyes. She...