Chapter 8: Evil Among Us

The Next Day, At The Jewel Bilee...
Jim's POV
It's was finally the day of the Jewel Bilee and everyone was looking smashing with their jewels. Me and the girls were busy taking selfies of each other, and doing funny poses too. I was dressed up nice for the special occasion tonight. I had on my pirate hat, I had on a short sleeve silver jacket, I had a long sleeve white dress shirt inside, I wore black dress pants, I had on black fancy boots, I had on a black bow tie, and I had my ring on with my birth jewel. I looked incredibly handsome and fancy for tonight. Not to even mention that I loved the anniversary present Genesis made for me. I couldn't wait until she sees her's. As everyone was busy talking, I walked up to the girls and smiled at them. "Well, well, well! Hello ladies! You all look great tonight.", I said as they all smiled at me. "Thanks Jim! You look great too. And I like the ring Genesis made for you.", Audrey said. "Thanks. I already have her present for tonight too. You like them? I figured that I make her something too then going out and buying something that's too unique.", I said as I opened up a tiny red jewelry box and showed the girls what I made. They were a pair of garnet earrings; which was Genesis' birth jewel. The girls looked at them and they all thought they looked so amazing. I then saw B.E.N looking over too and he said "Wow, Jimmy! Genesis is going to love those earrings you made her." I then smiled at him and saw that he now had his eyes on Ally. His blue robot eyes looked at her and he started to get nervous a bit when he started to talk to her. "Uh... Hi, Ally.... You look.... You look.... You look.... Blue!", he said as Ally giggled at him. "*Giggles* Thank you, B.E.N! I love your tuxedo tonight as well. And your yellow jeweled ring. They look wonderful, indeed!", she said as B.E.N started to smile hilariously at her. "Oh... Hehehe.... I'm... I'm going to set up the camera now.", he said as he walked with Morph to set up the camera. I then smiled at him for trying his best to talk to her. "Oo! I'm so excited! I feel like the Cheshire Cat! The smiling bit. Not the invisibility bit.", Ally said. "Omg, Audrey. Your dress is so fly! I love where you put the jewel.", Jordan said as Audrey spin around in her pink dress. "Thanks! And your dress looks totes amazing!", Audrey said as Jordan didn't know what she meant. "I'm just so excited! I'm about to pop!", Ally said. Audrey was looking around the room and wondering where everyone else was. "Where is everyone? We need to start!", she said. "Doesn't anyone understand the point of a Jewel Bilee?", Ally said. "Forget the Jewel Bilee! I'm talking about my musical number!", Audrey said again. We were waiting for the rest of the crew to arrive, I just hope they come soon.
My POV
I was in my dorm, getting myself dressed up. I had on a black and white dress with black details on the skirt area, I wore black high heels, and I had my pirate hat for the finishing touch.

 I had on a black and white dress with black details on the skirt area, I wore black high heels, and I had my pirate hat for the finishing touch

After finishing up my hair, I put on my pirate hat, grabbed my ring, and went off to Mal and Evie's dorm.
At Mal & Evie's Dorm
After making it to the dorm, I went inside and saw Evie admiring herself in the mirror. She had on a blue dress with red and yellow details, she wore her tiara, and she had on red boots. She was twirling around in her dress and pretending that she was a princess at the ball. "Why thank you, your majesty! Yes, I do enjoy happily ever afters. *Giggles*", she said as she turned around and saw me. "*Gasp* you look beautiful, Genesis. I love the dress.", she said as I blush. "Thanks, Evie. Now for the finishing touch.", I said as I got out my ring. It was a gold ring with my garnet birth jewel.

I then put on my ring and looked at myself in the mirror

I then put on my ring and looked at myself in the mirror. I smiled and said "Wow! I look beautiful." "Beautiful enough for a Jewel Bilee.", Evie said as she gave me a hug. I then saw Mal coming in and she looked gorgeous. She had on a purple dress with two long green dragons going around her. Me and Evie looked at her and smiled, except she wasn't happy at all. "You look amaze! I told you.", Evie said as I agreed with her. "Wow, Mal. You look beautiful.", I told her. She then smiled at me and Evie, and said "Thanks, but I don't think everyone else at the Jewel Bilee will agree." We all then sat down on the bed and started talking. "I'm sure if we tell everyone the truth, they'll understand.", I said as Mal just smiled. "No, I don't want to make a fuss! Or, another fuss!", she said. Evie then smiled at her purple headed friend and said "Well if you're not going, I'm not going either. I rather be with you." "I agree with her, Mal. We're best friends and we need to stick together, no matter what.", I said as Mal and Evie smiled at me. "Heh! You know, Evie, Genesis. I don't think I told you two this, but you guys are the best of friends a girl could ever ask for. Thanks for being there for me, you guys.", Mal said as she and Evie hugged. "Oh, I can't stand this! I need a hug too!", I said as I got in the middle of the hug. We all then started laughing and finished hugging. "So, now what? What do you guys want to do?", Mal asked. "You want to try on my hat?", I asked her as Evie laughed. Mal then giggled at me and said "*Giggle* Yeah, I think I'll pass."
Audrey's POV
We all were still waiting for the other girls to arrive, but they were taking to long. "Uh! Where are they?!", I said. "Well, you did uninvite Mal. It's an un merry Jewel Bilee for her.", Ally said. "I know that! But what about Freddie, Evie, and Jane? Especially the queen of the party, Genesis?", I said. "Yeah, you do have a point! Where's Genesis?", Jim asked. Jordan then put her hand on her mouth and said "You think they're ok?" I then turned mad and said "Well, they won't be when I'm threw with them! Ugh!" I then stomped my foot hard on the floor and made B.E.N nearly drop the camera. "Ahh! Don't worry, I got the camera.", he said as he and Morph were still setting up the camera. I couldn't wait for any of my friends to show up anymore. I just want to know, what's taking them all so long?
Jane's POV
Me, Freddie, Carlos, and Jay were running quickly to the Jewel Bilee because we were so late. "Hurry! If we're not there on time, Audrey will smash us like pumpkins.", I told everyone as we kept on running. But as we still kept on running to the throne room, we all stopped. Because we saw a mysterious person sticking his hand threw the wall, where the throne room was. "Who's Mr. Dark and turquoise over there?", Carlos asked. "He's reaching into the throne room.", I said. "Hey, fancy pants! What are you doing over there?", Carlos shouted at the person. "Show yourself!", Jay said. The mysterious person then grabbed out a bottle and threw it on the floor. Suddenly, he was gone. "Huh? Where he go?", I asked as we all turned around and saw him. He had black hair, he wore a long black leather jacket, he had a light blue shirt inside, he had on black leather pants, and he wore black boots. He didn't seem familiar to me, but he did to the Vks. "Oh no! Not you!", Jay said. I then looked at him and said "Who? Who is that?" The guy then looked at us and said "Allow me to introduce myself! The name is Zevon, son of Yzma. And your worse nightmare!"