Chapter 1: Evie's Explosion Of Taste

I was busy helping Mal in her tent with her spray paint. We were busy making portraits of our friends with spray paint for the school carnival. "Ok, is this enough?", I asked Mal while spraying some green paint on the picture. Mal took a look at the art work and said "Yep! That looks good! Great job, Genesis." "Thanks!", I said as we both gave each other a high five. Turns out me and Mal were turning out to be great friends, along with her other friends. Even though they were evil the moment they came to Auradon, they changed to good in the end. "Ok, let's get this one done.", she said as I helped her with her portrait. As we were both still spray painting, I heard someone coming in our tent. I turned around and saw that it was Evie. "You have to help me!", she said to Mal. Mal then turned around and saw her blue haired friend. "What's the problem?", she asked. "This!", Evie said as she showed us both a platter of cupcakes. They looked really good to eat, though they looked kinda green and they were changing colors. "Cupcakes?", I asked Evie. "Yes! You see, I volunteered to make cupcakes for the school carnival this year because I heard that last year that everybody loved Audrey's. They were like an explosion of deliciousness. And I thought, "I could do that and everybody would love me!" But none of that is going to work because I can't make cupcakes!", Evie said. I wasn't paying that much attention to her because my main concern was the cupcakes. "How did she even make these cupcakes glow?", I thought. "Are you even listening?!", Evie said to me as I turned my attention back to her. "Huh? Oh! Sorry, Evie. It's just that I saw your cupcakes, I didn't know you could bake.", I told her as she let out a cute smile. "Well back on the isle, I was the cook. Hey M, remember those insane cupcakes I had at my birthday party?", she told Mal. "I wasn't invited.", Mal said. "I know, because that was a really mean thing to do. And on the isle, being mean was being nice.", Evie said. Mal the looked down at the cupcakes and said "What exactly did you fill these with?" "Yeah, I was wondering the same thing too, Evie. Like, how are these cupcakes even glowing?", I asked her as I saw the cupcakes changing colors. "They say baking is the form of chemistry. So I decided to fill these up with all of the elements in the periodic table. I probably should've left out the sulfur. You have to help me! Use your magic!", Evie said as she wanted me to change her cupcakes. My magic was only used for protection and safety only. "Sorry Evie, I promised my parents that I wouldn't go "crazy" with my magic this time. Heh! Like they don't trust me or something. *Giggling*", I told Evie as I went back to spray painting. She the turned to Mal and said "Fine! M, use yours!" "Whoa! No way, I'm like Genesis too. I promise to only use my magic for good.", Mal said as she turned away from her friend. "Helping out for a really good cost is automatically good!", Evie said as she was trying to change Mal's mind. "I don't think it works like that.", Mal said as she turned back to Evie. Evie then got down on the ground and begged. I looked at her and let out a giggle, while Mal looked at her with a smile. "Please, please, please, please.", Evie kept repeating. "Your not going to stop until I help you.", Mal said as I laughed. "Yep! Please, please, please, please, please, please, please.", Evie kept on repeating until Mal finally gave in. I knew that she couldn't say "no" to her best friend. "Alright! I'll do it! But only just this once.", Mal said as she grabbed out her spell book and searched for a good spell. I then smiled at Evie and said "You know, I never wondered what a glowing cupcake would taste like." "Me too. I always wondered what neon septum taste like. Want one?", she said as she handed me a cupcake. "Thanks, I'm mean it can't be that bad.", I said as I took a bite out of the cupcake. So did Evie, but we both found out that these cupcakes tasted disgusting. "Oh magic spell book. Make no hace, and turn Evie's cupcakes into an explosion of-", Mal said as she was saying out the spell. "EW!", me and Evie said as we threw our cupcakes out the tent. But as we did, the three of us heard an explosion. I hugged the both of them in fright and said "What just happened?" "You two didn't let me finish the spell! Instead of an explosion of taste, you two made an explosion of-", Mal said as she stopped. Because the three of us saw Audrey come into the tent. And she had cupcake dough all over her face and clothes. "Cupcakes...", Mal said.