Chapter 10: Party Crasher

Five Minutes Later...
Audrey's POV
I was walking around the stage, waiting for everyone else to show up. "Ugh! Where are they?", I said as I heard Lonnie's phone ring. "Oh! I just got a text from Jane. But I can't read it. It's like super tiny.", Lonnie said as I looked at her confused. "Why in the world would Jane send you a tiny text?", I asked her. I then thought to myself that I'm not waiting anymore, the show must go on. "Ok, that's it! We're starting without them! Jim, get off the stage! B.E.N, get the camera rolling with Morph! And Lonnie, start the music!", I told everyone as they all did what I said. Turns out that if no ones going to show up, we're doing the performance without them. Lonnie then started the music and we began to sing. I had to move from mic to mic to sing the other vocals, but it was hard. Especially, the dance of the trust fall. "Don't half to win all that gold on your own.... We're a team.... We're stronger..... The world could be hard and the night could be dark..... If we stick to the dream..... Because we're better together...... Stronger side by side.......", I sang as I went from mic to mic. B.E.N was still recording me, but he had a face of embarrassment. "That's not good.", I heard Ben said as Jim agreed with him. Whoever knew that singing and going from mic to mic was super embarrassing and difficult. But as I was still singing, the place started to shake a lot like an earthquake. Suddenly, a boy appeared out of nowhere and he disrupted my performance. "Hey! I was in the middle of my performance!", I told the boy. "Oh, sorry. I can see the performance you got, going on in here. Your fokes would be proud.", he said as I thanked him. He then looked at everyone and said "People of Auradon, I am Zevon! Your new King." He then went over to the jewels that were for the Vks, but Ben stopped him and said "Ok, that's far enough!" "Babam!", Zevon shouted as he threw a potion at Ben. It frozed him up like a statue. He then pushed him out of the way and grabbed all of the four jewels. "No! Not the jewels!", I shouted as he placed the red one on the scepter. "Now that I have the jewels, I will soon take over all of Auradon!", he said. "There isn't going to be a kingdom for you to takeover!", Jordan said as she went to get Zevon. But Zevon threw another potion and said "Babom!" The potion then hit Jordan and it caused her to back up and hit a pole. "Babam!", he shouted again as he threw another potion at her. This time it made shards of crystals to trap Jordan on the pole. "Hey! What gives you the right to freeze the king and trap my friend?!", Jim said as he took out his sword and went for Zevon. But he took out another potion and shouted "Cablam!" Once the potion hit Jim, he started to float up in the air until he reached the ceiling. "Hey! Ahh! Get me down! B.E.N! Do something!", he shouted as Zevon looked at B.E.N. But all he did was run away in fear with Morph. Zevon then shot lightning bolts up to the ceiling and everyone panicked and ran for their lives. He then looked at me and said "And once I combined all the jewels, I will take over the kingdom. No one will be able to stop me!" We all gasped and he laughed evilly at us. "Hahaha!!! Bye bye!", he said as he disappeared.