Double Agent |Kylo Ren|

By arrow_to_the_heart

I've lost almost everything...almost. I'm still alive, even though people I knew aren't. I've found a new pla... More

Cast
Prologue
01 - Step One
02 - A Jedi's Unusual Request
03 - Intentions on Trial
04 - A Self-Guided Tour
05 - The Start of Training
06 - "Don't be Afraid of the Dark."
07 - "Does This Look Like a Jedi Temple to You?"
08 - Karma
09 - A Reminder of the Past
10 - The Trespasser on Starkiller Base
11 - The Game Continues
12 - The Disappointment Game
13 - Torn Apart
14 - "If You Won't Fall, I Won't."
15 - Coming to a Head
16 - "Training Accident"
17 - Focus and Hold Together
18 - An Audience with the Supreme Leader
Epilogue
Yeah...
Bonus - "Farewell, Amara Galavan."

Quick Author's Note

980 20 0
By arrow_to_the_heart

It's better that you don't ask why this idea is here. Or how it came to be. Just accept it. I have.

Disclaimer: Amara Galavan + the plot belong to me. Any licensed Star Wars property does not. Fair enough? I've done enough of these disclaimers, and you have read enough, to understand this.

I can't guarantee how much otp this may be compared to brotp. What do I mean by this, you ask? Well, dear reader, just because this is a fic for Kylo Ren it does not necessarily mean it will be strictly otp. It may never reach that level; romance may never blossom to reach that point. The fic may stay brotp. Right now, it's hard to call. But for the book's sake I've labeled it as such.

This is also set prior to Episode VII. Don't expect a lot of cameos by beloved heroes; there's a high chance those will not happen. There may be references to events that have happened in the Star Wars Universe. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 4.1K 36
A fresh recruit in the Resistance, you insist on taking your first solo mission to steal info from the First Order. Only problem is, you get caught...
572 48 17
A Star Wars story. The Light, the Dark and the one thing between them. But what, or who is that thing? Snoke is dead, but that didn't free neither t...
3.5K 109 42
The year is 30ABY. The First Order led by Snoke has taken over the Galaxy. The old Sith Order has collapsed, but from its ashes rose a new cult of...
6.4K 288 21
"Pain, sadness, disappointment, fear, life, death I couldn't open my eyes, I didn't want to, I wanted to lie here and die, I want to forget all my pr...