The Mafia Princess

By keebayee

Princess A'Nae Smith is a Girl from a Ghetto and Dangerous neighbor hood, Kinji. She attends a High school th... More

Chapter 1 ♕
Chapter 2 ♔
Chapter 3 ♔
Chapter 4 ♔
Chapter 5 ♔
Chapter 6 ♕
Chapter 7 ♔
Chapter 8 ♕
Chapter 9 ♔
Chapter 9 ( Part 2 )♔
Chapter 10 ♔
Chapter 11 ♕
Chapter 12 ( Part 2 ) ♕
Chapter 13 ♕
Chapter 14 ♕
Chapter 15 ♕
Chapter 16 ♕
Chapter 17 ♕
Chapter 18 ♕
Chapter 19 ♕
Chapter 20 ♔
Chapter 21 ♔
Chapter 22 ♕
Chapter 23 ♕
Chapter 24 ♕
Characters ♕
Chapter 25 ♕
Chapter 26 (Remake)
Chapter 27 ♔
Chapter 28 ♔
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue
Sequal News..
The Sequel is out!
PSA ! BOOK DOWN
Account for sale

Chapter 12 ♕

65.5K 1.7K 234
By keebayee

-Congrats! Y'all won. 22 People went and voted for #TeamTmp…Turn Up⇧ツ…

Princess POV.

I walked into the store with Ashton on my heels. We're all the way out in LondBree ( A/N : Made up ) .We used 5's private jet. We're out picking outfits for our prom. I wanted to be Unique so I came to get my dress custom made." Hi welcome to Poztari Plaza . I'm Danielle . How may I help you guys today ?" She asked.

"Hi. We're here with reservations for Princess and Prince. We're supposed-" She cut me off.

"Oh. Mrs. Waters. We've been expecting you guys. Your things should be finished. I'll be right back. You may take a seat over there."She pointed to a Lounge looking place across the room.

We went and sat down.

"You know my last name sounds good on you ." Ashton said. "Princess Waters."

"Actually it doesn't. It sounds crazy if you'd ask me. It like I'm taking possession of the waters."He just looked at me blankly. "Okay, Imagine if we were somewhere. Some little kid may say something like 'Don't touch princess waters' Then How would that sound?" His blank look turned into a mug.

"You know what Princess. You just blew my high. I cant even say nothing around you without you having a smart ass comeback. You know what just Fuck it. Fuck Princess' Waters. I mean Princess Waters. Or whatever."He said.

I was cracking up. He is so sensitive. You mad cuz' or nah ?

We sat there for about 15 more minutes. Then, The lady finally came out with two big cream colored bags. She stood in front of us and just smiled big. Bitch what yo ass so giddy about? She must really like her job.

"Where are our packages ?" He asked with annoyance written all over his voice.

She stooped smiling so big, but she still smiled. She reached into the bag and pulled out a dress. My dress. It was Black, Red and Silver. It was a long dress made with real fabric. It had big 3 layers at the bottom. Red and Black pattern. The Top stopped at my breast area. It had real silver diamonds across the breast part. This dress cost over $65k.

It was beautiful.

And to think I came up with the idea myself.

It was awesome!

I smiled BIG. Now I know why she had that big ass smile.

Next, After she put my dress back in. She pulled out Prince's Suit. It was all black with red trimming at the tips, Red bow tie, and silver diamond designs on the pockets. He had customized his on his own, too. His costs only $78k.

We're gonna be the Sexiest thing that walks through the doors of Waters High on Prom Day at 7: 00 pm. Bet.

────────────────

"Princess. C'Mon wake up. We've landed." Ashton informed me. We stepped off the jet.

"Where are our things ?" I asked.

"Someone's gonna bring them by" He informed me. I nodded.

It was getting dark outside.  Cold, too. I walked and stood in front of Prince. We where so close that our bodies were touching. I grabbed his arms and wrapped him around me. I needed as much body heat I could receive. He wrapped them tighter. "Princess when you gone stop playing?" I asked her.

"What you mean ?" I asked.

"I mean us. When we gonna get back together? "He asked. "I don't want no other female rather than you. "

I sat there and stared off into space. I really don't know. Rather we're together or not, He's mine. Ashton Waters belongs to Princess Smith. Believe that. Hoes you can go find you another fuck body or head suck buddy. He's all me For real.

"I don't know Prince. Its up to you" I answered truthfully.

He started kissing and sucking on my neck. I can lie and say that this didn't feel good. He has me right where he wants me. Falling in his trap."Stoop before you leave a hickie on my damn neck" I said. He chuckled against me. "Where's our ride?"

"Oh, I'm driving back. I just wanted to get an answer."

I smacked my lips and walked away. He beeped the car to show me where the car was located at. Once I got in, I called and checked up on my bestie boo.

* Phone Convo *

Me : "Heyyyyy"

Kaycee : "Bitch don't be calling my phone hollin' in my damn ear. What you want ?"

Me : "I cant call and check up on my bae ?"

Kaycee : "Bitch we all know Prince is yo bae. Don't try and make that nigga kill me. Got your things for prom?"

Me: "Yeah. Just getting off the jet now. On my way home. "

Kaycee: "Oh. I would come over but I'm spending time with Theo, Ugly ass. " I laughed.

Me : "Tell my Nigga I said Whats Cracc'N ?

Kaycee : " Hey said hey baby moms"

"Tell that nigga don't play with me" Ashton warned.

Me: "Ashton said to tell Theo that he's gonna beat his ass"

Kaycee : "He said tell Prince to suck hi-" She started laughing then the line went dead. I swear she a fool. My fool.

* Phone C. Over *

Kaycee POV.

I was over at Theo's house. His momma also stays with HIM. His little sister, too. She's so cute. We were upstairs inside of Theo's room. Its so big and cute. It had a big 32' Flat screen handing on the wall, Red and black bed set for his king sized bed, black carpet, and more. It was cute for a boy's room. I fell aww as soon as I walked in.

We where online shopping for our Prom attire. Our colors were bright  yellow and Cream. It was a cute mixture , I think. My dress was all yellow with silver diamonds across my breast part. It didn't come with sleeves. His tux was cream with yellow trimming.

Princess called my phone and we were having a conversation. Theo joked and told me to tell his 'baby momma' hey. Then, Prince snapped. Tho actually laughed and said "my bad bruh " but I said "He said to tell Prince to suck hi- " Before Theo snatched the phone out of my hand.

He threw me across the bed and started tickling me. "Theo I have to Peeeeeee!" I laughed.

"So" He kept on.

Next thing I knew, I felt something fall down between my legs. "Ewwwww! Did your ass just piss in my bed?!" He yelled.

"I told you" I said. Embarrassed but laughing at his facial expression. "Move. "

I went inside his bathroom and cleaned up. I took a shower and stepped out with the towel around my waist. "Who told yo ugly ass to bath?" He asked. "Yo mama " I replied. He started walking towards me. I was nervous as hell. My sweat blended in with the shower water. Ugh. He stopped in front of me and stared my body down.

"Mov-" He cut me off by kissing me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my towel fell. I pulled away looking embarrassed. "Get me some clothes" I said.

He walked over to his dresser and grabbed a big tee and grey sweats. I grabbed my extra pair of draws out of my purse and put them on. I grabbed my bra that I had just pulled off and put everything back on. I rolled his sweats up because they were too big.

"Aww, You look good in my clothes" He cooed.

"Whatever" I said. I put my dirty clothes into a plastic bag. "Wash these" I told him

"Whatever" He said. Mocking me.

I went and laid across his cover less bed. "I should've made yo nasty ass wash the covers" He said. I jumped on his back making us fall to the floor. I was on top of him. "Move"

"Nope. Apologize first"

"Lets see…I'm way stronger than you? Yes. So…No" He said. I rolled my eyes. His ugly-pretty ass. He smiled at me. "You like me don't you?" He asked.

To be honest…

HELL YES!

But Ion wanna get hurt no more …

Like KD did me.

But something deep down tells me that he wont.

"I'll take that as a No then" He said sounding hurt.

"No…Its a Yes." I said. He smiled really big showing off his dimples and braces. "Happy ass…" I mumbled.

…………………………………………

Authors Note: Soo someone commented on my last chapter ( Chapter 11 ) saying that  I wasnt gonna reach my goal! Lookin Salty or Nah? Must dont know that I have LOYAL fans?! Fuck you mean?

- They Got back together !

- Kay and Theo made it official !

- Will he hurt her ?

- Kayces said Theo said 'Suck his D*' Ctfuuu !

Goal:

55+ Votes

15+ comments

~Keebayee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 4.5K 61
Keh'Lani has been through a lot her whole life to raising her sister, killing her mother , meeting her father , finding her bestfriend and lover to...
1.4M 36.6K 25
A'Keeyla is an 18 year old. Her brother is the biggest drug lord in New Orleans. What happens when King finds out that Kee' secretly has a crush on...
694K 16.3K 77
Honesty Calleste they say a bad girl ain't no good and good girls ain't no fun hood girls want a smart nigga but all college girls want a thug.Thats...
50.5K 1K 31
When a girl meets a thug ... Will her life change?