What i do for you,what you do...

By Luna_loves_you_4ever

Copyrights© Luna_loves_you_4ever ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THEIR GOING TO BE PARTS FOR MATURE AUDIENCES just a war... More

Alone.
New day,new me.
The feeling.
Kidnapped.
Learning.
Shane's day.
The right thing to do.
Interests.
Funny day...for one of us!
Hunting.
First time.
Moving.
Confused.
Jealousy!
Back home.
Relieved.
The bad boys.
Finding out.
Learning the truth.
Wasen't expecting that.
"You bet on it?"
Ranulf and he's past.
Just a nightmare....
Possession taking over?
Changing.
Intruder.(part one)
Intruder.(part two)
The Marking!
Out in the open.
Kidnapped again.
The game.
A chance.
Finding help.
Close at finding you.
"Peekaboo,i found you!"
Surprise!
Bribing.
"Do it, or lose her."
"Forever."
Someone's screwed.
Sweet, sweet revenge.
"Back together."

Making you mine.

6.1K 55 15
By Luna_loves_you_4ever

*WARNING*

ADULT CONTENT!!!

So this is the chapter most of you maybe have been waiting for. I was so waiting for it too!! I'm so fucking excited i can't describe the feeling!! *goes all psycho*

*Clears throat* Let's be serious. *takes serious face* If your under 18 i'd suggest you should not read the bold letters which will be the "HOT" scenes but if you wanna... ehe then go ahead, feel free. Do not, though, miss the chapter cause after the "HOT" scenes their will be some continuation ;) Sorry for taking too long, hope you enjoy!

~Luna

Arthur as soon as Linus disappeared, looked around and even up at the sky for him, scared to death. He shook to the bone but the man was stubborn and he was going to get it good.

No one had calmed down after that, both packs had surrounded the camp looking for something, anything, a way in. Arthur ran to his hut where he locked himself up and Damon just walked around with a “I know something that you don’t” expression.

Lucian had got pissed, he didn’t like being held in the dark nor the fact the Alpha just left. As second in command, all the burden had fallen on Jake’s shoulders, men all around him asked him questions, what to do, where to go and that didn’t help with the fact he was sick worried. He ordered everyone to stay close but relax ‘till the Alpha was back. No such luck, no one relaxed.

Ranulf ran away and came to a stop after an hour in the middle of nowhere. He too shook to the bone and was blood thirsty. He gasped for air and just fell on the ground, on his knees, burning holes to the dirt. For once him and Linus felt the same, were insane, his eyes weren’t that unnatural but beautiful green but a glowing red. His pupils were wide and his mouth hang open, dripping saliva with his tongue out like a dog. He looked around, then stood and once again jumped off.

“Where the fuck is that man!?” Jake snarled.

<Seems like my sister’s mate changed his mind.> Stefan spat and walked towards Jake in his werewolf form, looking down at him with angry eyes, growling.

“Linus would never do that!”

<Then, you said it yourself where the fuck is he?! I’m warning you, if he dosen’t do something about her, cause she’s suffering right now….i’ll choke him with his own guts.>

Jake roared viciously up at Stefan who growled, his lip quivering, rising to show his teeth.

“Enough. Stefan, stop it right now!” his father shouted coming to the scene. The two men looked like they were about to rip each other apart. Stefan took a step back and looked his father in the eyes, talking with him. Jake just swore in his head, wise enough to keep it to himself. He turned and looked at Ellie’s hut. He walked closer.

<Sweet cheeks?>

<Jakey, hey.> he heard her saying weakly.

<Is everything alright? You sound weak.>

<No, I don’t know what’s happening but my tummy hurts, it burns. Where is Linus?> Jake’s heart clenched, knowing why was this happening.

<Don’t worry Ellie you’ll be okay, everything will be okay soon, his, his uh, he needs sometime alone right now his under a lot of pressure.> he said, hoping she’d understand.

<I know, I’m sorry Jake this is my fault I should have just followed you back to the car instead of going to that store.>

<Ellie seriously, don’t you ever, ever say that again, it’s not your fault. You had every fucking right wanting to go, it was that asshole who stalked us only. Don’t ever say that again. I-I forbid you!> he said dead serious, he didn’t scare her though, she chuckled.

<Okay, I will never say it again.>

<Good!> she chuckled again. He turned around and Lucian walked up to him.

“How is she?” he asked. Jake looked down and then hastily up with a wrecked expression.

“It started already.” Was all he said and sighed.

“Why are you looking for love, where there is not my boy? Where you will not find it, your future holds a lot, do not hurt unnecessarily. Hear what I say because I see and I know ….” He said and walked away. Jake stared dumbfounded.

Night came slowly for everyone except Linus and Damon and painfully for Ellie, she was burning, needing to be with him as soon as possible. Everyone was sitting down when out of nowhere Linus appeared. Instantly they stood and surrounded him.

Acting as if this hadn’t happened he started ordering everyone to surround the place once again while the people inside were asleep. Relieved he was back everyone heard except Jake. He walked straight up to Linus and punched him square in the face. Linus stumbled back a bit but took the blow, saying nothing.

“That’s for having her, on top of all, waiting.” He pointed at him breathing hard and walked away. Lucian walked up next to him and burst out laughing seeing his face, before he fled. Linus was back home where, like this wasn’t happening, cleaned up and got new clothes. He looked at his watch, one he had snatched from Peter and walked to the railings. Soon enough Damon landed in front of him.

“You’re here early.” He smiled. Linus didn’t say a word.

“I want to make a deal. I’ll break the spell only for an hour and half and let you have Ellie to do what you have to because she is in pain and I bet you feel it.”

“Why are you doing this?”

“Let me finish…cause I want my freedom. I’ll do it only if you swear on your soul you’ll let me live when tomorrow I break the spell once again and you take over. I’m offering you two things here in exchange of one…simple….thing.”

“Why tomorrow?”

“Is just in the deal, I want to actually sleep tonight and is a test to see if you do anything now that they’ll open.” Damon smirked and stepped back from the circle, Linus did too.

“Deal or not deal?” he asked just as he heard a cry in his head from her, he had been hearing cries all day.

“Deal.” Was all he said and Damon started chanting. A light breeze that picked up leafs, made Linus shiver as he looked at Damon, the dude was a freak.

Damon soon finished and opened his eyes.

“Remember, an hour and half, take her as far away as you can from here, don’t want Arthur to wake up and find her missing, I’m dead then.” Damon laughed and vanished. Linus did what he had last time, jumped over the railings and moved fast, he opened Ellie’s door and walked up at her crying, curled into a ball.

“Shh Ellie, I’m here I’m here!” he soothed her. She flinched and turned. She got up to run to him but she was in too much pain and fell back. Linus hurried and took her in his arms. She gasped with his touch, the pain faded away in an instant.

“It went away.” She whispered, he nodded as they hugged each other close.

“I’ll make it go away completely baby, come.” He said and picked her up bridal style. She wrapped her arms around his neck and he ran out jumping out of the railings and with werewolf speed far away.

It would only help since her scent would become too strong soon, and also he didn't want any other male around his mate, nor people listening and watching. Linus was already hot.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Back at the mansion~ 

~Linus P.O.V.~

I had no idea what just happened to me back there, but, i don't think i have ever been so pissed off in my life. I could feel this burning, yearning for something in my throat, and knew exactly what it was. But i couldn't have it.

Just yet. Ranulf growled in my head so satanically, he was evil. I was back at the village, the few men left behind all surrounding me and the women scared. They questioned me but i ignored them and pushed my way through, taking off on all fours to my mansion. By Peter's face i could tell he was obviously not waiting for me.

He too started asking me things, if i lost, where's everyone, where's Ellie...........Ellie............

"What happened? Why are you here and not with her?"

"I--i messed up...?" i said as i sat at my office, clean, with clothes on.

"What do you mean you messed up?" he looked scared.

" I marked Ellie. She's mine now."

"Linus what the hell you--"

"I only marked her, not mated, Lucian said something about Blood moon and that i shouldn't so i didn't. He said that you would know." I was looking down all the time. When i looked up Peter was pale like he had seen a ghost.

"Oh God........why didn't you asked me sooner?" he shouted so worried and frightened i tensed.

"What do you mean, what's wrong?"

"Everything. Could be everything!"

"Tell--"

"You had to--"

"Peter!"

"--mark her too now--"

"PETER!" I shouted angry.

"Tell me what's wrong!" I drawled. He looked at me and blinked before he started again.

"It is said that on Blood Moon's the mates that mate on those nights and the females that get pregnant...their children are cursed." I froze.

"Explain."

"There is a saying, it could be fake, their is no proof it is real, the kids are either born human, thus incapable of becoming Alphas cause they don't stand a chance in our world, they can be born okay, with no problem or like something we are confused with, Lycans. It could be born as a Lycan."

"What's the problem with that?"

"Lycans shift right away in what we call Alpha males but they can not shift at will neither on extreme moments of anger. They only shift under full moons and they always have to feed on flesh those nights. They act like wild animals, murders as they don't even recognise the people close to them anymore. Linus you must not--"

"Sh..." i silenced him. I must have stayed quiet staring at the table for a few minutes before i slammed my fist down and cracked it, before getting up and leaving. Peter made no move to follow me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Linus took away Ellie and came to a stop after 20 minutes. He didn't even seemed tired he just placed her down and took her lips right away. Ellie's eyes were wide but his kiss was amazing so they closed and she let herself get lost in the kiss and his touch.

Sure as hell she was worried, anxious, not sure, not ready, but deep, deep inside she wanted it too. She felt Lupa calling for it, for Ranulf, and she wanted Linus to make her his at last. When he broke away she took a long breath that determined she wasn't gonna back down now.

Linus attacked her neck, bit, sucked, licked furiously but passionately, making sure he touched all the right places to satisfy her but himself as well. The more he moved closer to her, the more it seemed she stepped away, it angered him, he wanted to have his body as close as it could get to hers. Smirking he pushed her and she gasped thinking he was pushing her away from him and opened her eyes.

Her back hit a tree and she looked up to see him coming to her with a snarl before he kissed her again, taking her breath away. He couldn't get enough of her taste, she was so sweet, so addictive like a drug. Linus was a hell of a lot aroused and when her arousal hit him he just stopped to inhale and his eyes rolled at the back of his head. Ellie soon had became needy, wanted his touch, his lips, his everything and would hold onto him for life, making sure he wouldn't go anywhere.

Linus let his hands explore her every curve and stopped at her hips, sending shivers up her spine. He pulled up with his fingers her nightgown to put his hands under it, and raised them all the way up, brushing his fingertips lightly over her skin, to her waist, her tummy and finally her breasts that were torturing him so long now! He had quiet a few conversations with Jake about them, and lots more imaginations, at last, he had them in his hand, and they were big!

He kneaded them, wanting to feel them, played and teased 'till she moaned and grabbed onto him tight, he took that as if she wanted more. He pushed himself more on her, sandwiching her between the tree and his hot body and huge hard on. Ellie groaned feeling him down there. Bad thoughts crossing her mind and Linus grined like a maniac.

"I'll make them all come true, baby. It's all yours." he whispered seductively to her ear and licked the lobe. Then pushed himself on her again and she gasped, sinking her nails to his shoulders. He liked it. Ranulf couldn't wait.

Linus quickly took her lips, and wouldn't let go for a while, still teasing her but also undoing his pants and pushing the waistband low enough for him to be free. He put on protection and focused on the kiss. She couldn't see anything. He then picked her up, with her legs spread and wrapped them around his waist, his rod brushing her down there and making her moan and shiver, in anticipation, nervousness and with need.

He found himself not able to wait to long and by her emotions, thoughts, everything it was hard to fight it off and be slow like he wanted to. He ripped off her underwear and she gasped, breaking the kiss and opening her eyes wide. His eyes burned with lust, passion and what seemed like love. Her heart flattered. They were also blood red but it was just so sexy to him. 

"It will hurt baby. Probably a lot, but i'll try to make it as painless as possible, i can't assure. I'm sorry." He kissed her cheek and she nodded. Her nails tagged deep and hard into his shoulders and she cried out as his head only just made it in. Linus stopped completely, waiting for her to adjust to him and his size slowly, as male werewolves were all very big to give the utmost pleasure to their mates and of course earn it too. 

"Fuck!" he groaned and closed his eyes looking down while her head rested on his. She was unbelievably tight, squeezing the life out of him. He then picked her up and let her down to fall on his lenght again and got in further. She cried out again and teared up. He felt bad for her and for enjoying the feel but had to do it.

Linus broke her barriers and with one last push, he was in all the way. Ellie screamed and her walls tightened around him, he growled out loud.

"I'm sorry baby, i have to move." he breathed out. It burned her, Linus was gifted but she'd take it. She was a strong woman now. She kissed his head and he looked up to kiss her lips. That's what he did. Linus held her lips and in crazy, passionate, long kisses and explored her body with his hand, while with the strength of his legs, moved her up and down on the tree and had her hard nipples brushing his chest.

After a little bit it became a little bit pleasurable for Ellie too and she moaned and gasped everytime he moved in and out whle he groaned. Both were flooded with emotions and wanted to share them with each other. Not just feeling what each other felt, but saying it, with words and actions.

Linus's moves soon became jerky, his eyes rolled at the back of his head and Ellie watched him close as he leaned his head back, his lips parted, watching the sweat drip and glister with the little light of the moon coming from between the branches, his thick neck and his chest moving in and out fast like hers. Linus left an animalistic roar of triumph as he came, his eyes flung open, glowing red and green together and he attacked and bit down on his mark, causing a wave of pleasure rush all through her body and making her scream along with him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ellie passed out soon after what happened and Linus took her back, not able to stop the purr coming from him. She was so beautiful, so amazing, he was her first and would be her last, she was his.

He returned her back as he had said to Damon after a while of just having her there in his arms and caressing her face and put her in bed, kissing her lips, not wanting to ever stop.

"I love you, Ellie."

He walked out and Damon stood a few feet away.

"Congratulations." He said. Linus didn't reply, only gave a curt nod and jumped out, watching Damon bringing up the walls of the spell and locking his love inside.

"Tomorrow." Linus drawled and walked off, his eyes still glowing as he disappeared into the dark.

Damon nodded, knowing he was still been watched and walked off like this didn't happened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 1.3K 65
*Completed* Sarah is a Princess of the Ice Wolves Pack, she is the first Female in centuries to be without a brother to rule. She is outspoken and fr...
18.4K 461 22
2013 © Loosing her mother and the hands of her father at a young age Alex grew distant from her classmates. She became, "That Girl" She didn't trust...
104K 3.6K 27
"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I questioned trying to get out of Tommy's grip as he pulled me down the stairs. "We're leaving." He respon...
355K 8.1K 46
I was not expecting to turn into werewolf on my 16th birthday, definitely not expecting the word Mate to be real and very legit and like the god dam...