His love. A OUAT Peter Pan (R...

By Queen_of_the_Lost18

What if I told you that Peter Pan never fails. What if I told you he said to never fall in love. What if I to... More

Running away.
Strange boy, strange girl.
You don't know me as well as you think.
Young boy.
Sirens and the future.
More suprises.
Kidnapped.
Let's play.
The Guardian.
Revenge.
War.
Punished.
Where are you?
Who did this to you?
The former king of Neverland.
Old friends.
War at first sight.
Don't hurt the queen.
Hunting.
Lost Girl.
Chris.
Party.
Attack.
Back for more.
Back home.
You just don't stop.
The new girl.
Back in Neverland.
Back in Storybrooke.
I belong there.
King and Queen.
Camp.
How is this possible?
The kings twin.
Catching up.
Broken.
The royal prince.
Explaining.
Their past.
Protecting his camp.
Lullaby for a Lost Queen.
Why?
It's time to choose a man.
Blast from the past.
The big question.
A little fun.
Cassie's in danger.
Powers?
The beach.
Destruction.
A little suprise.
I'm back.
One heck of a day.
A big surprise.
The Lost Kings story.
A deal.
Is that all you see me as?
Vampires, wolves, and royalty.
Where's the king?
Battle plans.
Missing.
Who's this?
Sunset ride.
Jaws.
Saving the Queen.
A lily for a Lost Girl.
Please save me.
Winning her game.
Should we?
One step further.
Pan's fear.
It's time.
The final war.
The aftermath.
There's a first for everything.
Oh no.
Seriously!
No!

Her new life.

714 15 9
By Queen_of_the_Lost18

Luna's P.O.V.
I look at the little drawing and throw a fire ball at it, watching the ice melt. The flame disappeared as the last of the ice melts. I take a deep breath and go downstairs to Chris.

"There you are."

"Sorry, couldn't get out of my book." I lie.

"Of course. So how was your meeting with Ruby?"

"It was fun." I say walking away from him.

"And where do you think you're going princess?" He smirks, grabbing me from behind and tumbling over onto the couch with Chris on top of me, pinning my hands above my head.

I struggle to get out of his grasp as he lifts my chin in his hand so I was looking at him. He suddenly smashed his lips onto mine. I struggle to get out of his grasp but eventfully give in, kissing him back.

Now that he knew he had me, he let go of my wrists, putting his right hand on the back of my head, playing with my hair, while he held his left hand on my back.

I spread my wings and wrapped them around us, making Chris lean in closer. He started to bite the exposed skin on my neck, leaving love bites everywhere he kissed.

I dragged my hand down to his abs and placed my hand there. I could feel Chris smirk against my skin at where my hand was.

Chris reached my sweet spot, making me moan. He pulled back, just to bite my sweet spot again, making me moan louder.

Chris smirked as he moved to my lips again. He puts his arms around my neck as he plays with my hair. Chris looks at me with a look of consern on his face when he realized that I stopped.

"Wait a minute."

"What is it? Is something wrong love?"

"Yeah, I guess you could say that." I say looking down.

"Then what is it?" He asked, lifting my chin up, caressing my cheek.

"Well, it's just that we're in Storybrooke, and Neverland is the only realm where you don't grow up."

"Are you sure about that princess?"

"What do you mean?"

"I might have put an enchantment on the town so you don't grow old."

"You think of everything." I smile, pulling him closer as I kiss him. I try to break a moment later but Chris has his hand on my back, not letting me go.

Every time I tried to get free from his grasp, he tightens his grip on me, pulling me closer to his body. I felt his abs as he tightens his grip on me, pulling me closer to his chest.

I only knew one way to end this, and to make my point. I bite down on his bottom lip hard.

He winces as he sits up on my knees. I push him back, making him fall onto the couch. I get off the couch, heading for the library.

"You want to have a little fun, then let's have some fun?" He smirked. I look behind me as he came toward me, licking his lips.

"No, I've had enough." I laugh, running up to the library. I run through the double doors, closings them and locking them with a protective spell.

I grab my Percy Jackson book from the shelf and go to my little seat on the ceiling. I open up to where I left off and see a small letter fall out.

I set the book aside and take the letter in my hand, opening it. The card had a picture of my tipi in the middle of it. I open it up and read.

Luna,

Before you burn this letter in your hand, let me say something. Let me just say that I'm sorry. I'm sorry for letting the pirates go after you, I'm sorry for having you see Crystal and I kiss.

But know that I still love you, know that you will always be my queen. I don't know where you are, but I hope you will come back home. Come back to me, to Henry, to Cassie. I can't rule Neverland without you by my side. Neverland's king is nothing without his queen I need you Luna, Cassie needs you.

He's starting to shut everybody out. Please come back to us and let us start fresh. Please my queen, come back home where you belong.

-Your Lost King.

I scoff and was about to rip the card through the middle when something fell out in my lap. I burn the card and take the pictures in my hands. There were 3.

One showing when Peter was holding me in his arms as we slept, one of him comforting me while I wept into his chest, and one of Cassie smiling. I look at the picture in a state of shock.

I remember how Jack had said that he started shutting everyone out, how he shut Peter out.

I just sat there with the picture in my hand. My fingers lightly brushed down the picture, tears starting to fall. I put the picture away as I cried.

"This is all my fault." I cry to myself.

"Luna." I thought I could hear Chris outside, knocking on the door but I didn't care. I just wanted to be alone right now.

I didn't want to go back to Neverland because of Peter, but I wanted to go back because of Cassie. I let my anger of Peter get in the way when Chris was taking me here, I forgot about my little boy.

"Luna, what's wrong?" Chris says, who somehow got in the room and is now flying to where I was. Chris snakes his hands around my waist and picked me up, flying me to a couch and letting me down. He sits down next to me, petting my hair.

"It's all my fault." I sob.

"What's all your fault love?"

"Cassie. I left him on Neverland, without even saying goodbye." I explained, burying my face in his chest.

"I was too blinded by my anger that I lost track of what was really important. And now Cassie is shutting everyone out because of me." Chris takes me in his arms, letting me lean into his chest and cry.

"Shh, it's ok, it's not your fault princess." I nuzzle my face in his chest deeper. Hoping that if I close my eye and prey that this was all a nightmare, that maybe it would come true.

I settle down and take a deep breath while Chris held me in his arms, whispering comforting things in my ear.

"You know, we could always bring him here to be with us."

"No." He looked down at me, confused.

"I mean, I would love for him to come, but his home is back on Neverland." I get out of his arms and stand up, wiping tears from my face.

"I'll be on the deck if you need me." I say, walking toward the doors. Right as I was about to leave, Chris comes up and turned me around so that I was facing him. He kissed me and I did feel a bit better because I kissed back.

Chris undoes my braid and tangled his hands in my air. I pull away and head out the doors, turning my head to see Chris smiling at me.

I smile back and walk out to the deck that stretched almost all around the first half of the house with 2 lounge chairs with a little table between them holding an umbrella that shaded the 2 chairs.

I walk up to the railing, leaning my arms on it, looking at the large pool below me, and my hair swaying in the wind. I look down at my feet and closed my eyes, letting a tear fall.

"I'm so sorry Cassie."

Peter's P.O.V.
2 days after Luna left, I still greif. Hoping that she would come back. It's been a mess around here. Luna was gone, Jack is depressed because she won't come back, and Cassie won't talk to anyone.

"Hey hansome." I look up and see Crystal standing in front of me. I push off my thinking tree and go up to kiss her.

"Hey gorgeous." I say, kissing her cheek.

"Did you get Cassie to talk to you?" I ask.

"No, you?"

"He won't even come near me."

Aww, you poor baby." She says, kissing my lips. I pull back. Luna might be gone, but I still have hope that she'll come back. Not for me, but for Cassie. And if she did, I was not going to fall for Crystal. 

"It's so sad how Cassie won't come out of his tent." Crystal says.

"But it's cute how the twins will bring him food at meals." I point out.

"Yeah." She sighs. I see my shadow flying toward us. He's been watching over Luna and reports to me with any news.

"Why don't you go back to camp, I have something I have to take care of.

"Ok, oh I have some shocking news." She says.

"What is it?"

"Cassie wants to talk to you." I widened my eyes.

"Really?" I ask.

"Yeah." She says, heading back to camp. I just stand there, running my fingers through my hair.

I smile and teleported back to camp and quickly walk into Cassie's tent. It was dark outside and I expected him to be asleep. I go in and see Asa and Isaac sleeping. I see Cassie awake and looking at the floor, curled up in a ball and holding onto a corner of his blanket that Luna gave him.

Holding on to it for dear life. After all, it is the last thing that she gave him before she left. His eyes are glassy with tears.

He blinks and a tear runs down his cheek and falls onto the pillow. Cassie didn't hear me coming in. Or if he did, he didn't react. I walk up to him and kneel down, petting his head. He looks up at me and I smiled at him.

"Hey my prince." I whispered, smiling at my baby boy.

"Dwaddy?" He says, his expression sad.

"Yes."

"Wis mwommy evewr cwoming hwome?" He says, lifting his head up to look at me better.

"Well, I was just going to find out and I was wondering if you wanted to come with me." He smiles up at me, which he didn't do since Luna left, and nodded. I take him in my arms as he snuggled close to me for warmth.

We go out of the tent and I teliport us to my thinking tree, where my shadow floats, waiting for us. I put Cassie on my hip as he tightens his grip on my neck, afraid of my shadow.

"It's okay, he won't hurt you." I whispered. I walk up to my shadow.

"What's new?"

"She read the letter."

"And?"

"She burned it but did see the pictures."

"What was her reaction?"

"When she saw the one of Cassie, she broke down in tears." He tells me. I look down at Cassie.

"Someone was with her. I couldn't see who but he knew about Cassie, he might be a threat.

"What did he say?"

"To bring Cassie there, to be with him and Luna."

I look at the toddler, who looks scared about going to a new realm with someone he doesn't know.

"Did Luna say anything about the idea?" I ask, looking back at the shadow.

"She said that she wanted Cassie to come live with them. But she said that his home was here."

Cassie looked at me, his eyes filled with shock and disappointment that he couldn't be with Luna.

"Don't worry Cassie, we'll find a way to get mommy back." I assure the toddler.

"Just as I was about to leave to report back, the boy came back and gave Luna a gift, a shell to be more persist. She gave it to me and said that Cassie would like it." He says, handing Cassie a small white conch shell that was rough on the ouside but smooth and a pretty shade of light pink on the inside. Cassie takes the shell and looked at it.

"Dwank wou." Cassie says, looking at the shadow as he nods. Cassie yawns and snuggled his head into my chest, falling asleep. I smile at him and look back to my shadow to see if he had anything else to say.

"You did good with him."

I sigh, looking down at Cassie, who was peacefully sleeping in my arms, holding his shell to his chest.

"Keep an eye on Luna, and tell me what you find on this boy she's with." The shadow nods and goes back to Luna while I take Cassie back to his tent. I gently lay him down on his bed, taking the shell from him and setting it on the nightstand, pulling the covers and his blanket up to his shoulders. I stare at the blanket, reminding me of my Lost Queen.

Luna's P.O.V.
I stay on the deck for most of the day until Chris comes out.

"Hello my flower." I turn my head as he walked up to me.

"Hey." I greet.

"I have good news."

"What is it?"

"Henry and the heros are back from Neverland."

I look at him.

"They got Henry from Pan?"

"Yeah. The Jolly Roger is just coming to the docks." I turn my whole body to him, grinning ear to ear. I kiss him on the cheek and run to the wall, bouncing off the wall and jumping off the railings, spreading my wings and gliding toward the docks.

"Where are you going?" He called.

"To see Henry. I have questions that only he can answer."

"Be back soon."

"You know I will." I call back as he waves. I wave back and bolt to the docks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 105 39
Abigail is a lonely girl who lived in a small town called Storybrooke. She was living among the most famous and infamous fairy tale characters that e...
35.2K 892 52
'I no longer love you... And I never will.' I declared to Pan angrily. He smirked, because he could taste my lie in the air. Once, when I had located...
21K 761 10
In which a boy who thinks he controls everything meets the girl who actually does. --- Peter Pan is king of Neverland, a mystical island of his own c...
127K 4.5K 27
After Wendy Darling left Neverland and later died, Peter Pan was never the same. Heartbroken, he became dark and ruthless and replaced all his jolly...