Jason McCann Dirty Interracia...

By Royalty_Loves

I put my head flat-faced on the pillow because I can't keep my head up since the pleasure was so much, but on... More

Look Me In The Eyes and Say It
Is This Rough Enough Princess?
Help Me Make It Interesting
Are You Too Busy For My Body?
How About Shower Sex?
Imma Fuck You Back To Sleep
I Can Take Your Mind Off It
Talk Dirty While Eating
Check It Out
You Don't Want To Wake The Baby
Im So Horny, Baby
You Just Raped Me
This Is Very Wrong, Mr McCann
You're A Strong Girl, You Can Climax Again
I've Always Had A Crush On You
Ive Always Had A Crush On You (Part. 2)
Why I Don't Respond on Message Boards

I Want You To Break My Virginity

11.3K 108 22
By Royalty_Loves

-- Your P.O.V --

I was sat on my bed with my knee bobbing up and down impatiently, waiting for Jason to come out of my bathroom so I can tell him what I wanted. My parents don't allow me to have any boyfriends because they worry that I'll end up getting pregnant, so they don't know that Jason comes here sometimes since he sneaks into my room through my window. My parents are out right now so me and Jason are in my house alone. I didn't know that Jason exited out of the bathroom until he spoke up.

"Baby, why do you look so nervous?" He asked me, knitting his eyebrows together in confusion. "Are you secretly still afraid of me or something?" He asked me again becoming a bit hurt.

"No! Not at all, Jason. Look what I'm about to tell might surprise you since you think I'm not ready and you think I'm too innocent for this," I started. Jason nodded for me to continue. "I want you to break my virginity." I finished. Jason stood there with his mouth slightly apart, staring at me like I had something in my face. "Hello. Earth to Jason?" I said waving my hand in his face. "Princess, I'm not sure if that's ok. I mean, you're right. I think you're not ready yet because when I came out of the bathroom you looked nervous as fuck. And I do think you're a little too innocent to even think about having sex." He said.

"Please, Jason. I want this. Wait, why am I even begging? You and yo bossy, stubborn ass ain't my dad. And if you won't break it I'll go to a club or something, get drunk and let some random drunk dude fuck me. That'll be easier than begging you." I warned him. Jason looked like he was thinking as he was looking into my eyes.

"Alright, alright!" Jason surrendered. I smirked in success to myself. "Get undressed and lay on the bed ok?" Jason told me.

I nodded and did as I was told. I'm not afraid of being naked in front of Jason because we've seen each other naked a lot of times and he always complimented me since I used to be called names by people at school and I didn't like how I looked because of them. While I laid back on my bed, I see Jason getting a silver little packet out of his wallet. He put his wallet back into his jeans pocket and threw his jeans back onto the floor, before removing his towel around his waist and throwing it carelessly on the floor.

While he walked over to me I stared at his long soft dick, I felt my panties getting a bit wet. I didn't even know he was sitting in front of me. "Take a picture, it'll last longer." Jason said with a smirk plastered on his perfect face. "No, I ain't having no nudes on my phone, soz." I replied folding my arms. Jason chuckled at my comment.

"Lay down, baby." I laid back as Jason came in between my legs and laid on top of me.

This position felt so warm and comfortable. Jason placed the pillow above my head. He connected his lips with mine and started making out with me. His lips mouldy perfectly with mine so much that if I was shouting at Jason or something, he can shut me up by putting his lips on mine. I felt something wet and slimy stroking my bottom lip. I opened my mouth allowing Jason's tongue to enter my mouth and give himself a tour around my mouth.

The kissing isn't new to me, nor laying with Jason while we're naked. It isn't new to us. Sex is the only new thing for me but not to Jason since he used to be a man whore before he was with me.

While me and Jason were making out, I felt something long growing really hard in between my legs. I opened my eyes to see Jason's eyes closed. As his shaft was growing it was almost poking at my entrance which got me even more wet. He pulled away from our make out session and moved his lips to my neck. When his lips touched a part of my neck, it sent tingles down my spine and caused me to moan. It was so good. I leaned my head back to give him better access. When that moan flew out my mouth, Jason sucked and nibbled on that sweet spot that made me moan continuously. I was stroking his muscles on his arm while my eyes were closed. While his lips were doing my neck, he put his hand up my shirt and played with my breasts and nipples, and the other hand was for support as he was leaning on his elbow. As he sucked and nibbled, I knew for sure that he'll leave marks. We both sat up so he can take off my clothes.

We were both finally naked, if I said I wasn't scared it would be a lie. I was scared to shit but I really wanted to do this. Jason laid back on top of me and I felt his huge bulge even more than I did when I had my panties on. He placed his lips back on mine. Our kiss began to get rough - our tongue battling against each other, nibbling on each other's bottom lip and lightly grabbing each other's tongues with our teeth. As we were roughly making out I felt his bulge pressing against my clit and massaging it. I can feel the wetness from me on Jason's dick as it rubbed against my folds.

"Mmm." I moaned into Jason's mouth. This made him add more pressure which made me groan in pleasure and my pussy was leaking like a broken drain pipe right now. "Fuck." I moaned and breathed out as our lips pulled away but still brushing against each other. "Feeling good, babe?" Jason asked teasingly.

He sat up to get the condom he put on the pillow next to us. I watch how he peeled the wrapper off and rolled the condom onto his long shaft. He hovered over me before started sucking and nibbling on my nipple, the same way he did with my neck. While he pleasured my breasts with his mouth he was hiving the same attention to the other breast with his hand, soon swapping over to the other. Jason started kissing my stomach heading south. He was leaving butterfly kissing down my stomach ever so lightly making me get goosebumps. Once he reached my area he plopped down on his stomach so his face was very close to my core.

"So wet and just for me." He whispered to himself against my core making it vibrate a little.

Jason licked up my soaking folds before finally digging in like a little boy who was craving cake. My breath hitched as he sucked onto my clit and flickering his tongue on it that drove me wild.

"Ooh. Fuck! Jason!" I moaned. It was so amazing! I rolled my eyes to the back of my head before closing them while my finger were all tangled into Jason's hair. I looked down at him and he was already staring up at me, watching every move I made that he caused me to do and he was stroking himself from my moans. "I'm gonna make your first time feel so good." He said before burying his head into my thighs.

I felt Jason's finger circling around my entrance then he replaced his lips with his fingers. "Oh, J-Jason!" I moaned out. My mouth was wide open, not believing how much lust I'm in right now. Because of the pleasure my legs close tightly onto his head as I threw my head back, but he opened them wide open after. His middle finger rubbing my clit in a circular motion and at the same time Jason lightly kissing my thighs and licking up my folds.

"J-Jason!! There's a-a. . .weird feeling. . .in m-my stomach!" I moaned in between my sentence.

A new feeling in the pit of my stomach I've never felt before started to form.

"You're gonna cum, princess." Jason breathed out sucking on my clit harder which makes me grip onto his hair even more, making Jason groan.

"I'm gonna cum!!" I shouted. "Cum for me!!" Jason shouted nibbling on my clit making it more pleasuring before sucking on it again.

I soon felt something shooting out of me like a volcano. I looked down at Jason and see that he was sucking some type of substance off of his fingers. "Did that just. . " I asked shocked. "Yep. Why you so surprised? You should be more surprised that blood comes out of your pussy." Jason said. "Mmm, so delicious. I should have this for dessert everyday!" I lightly slapped Jason's arm before chuckling.

It was true, but this substance came out of me and he was eating it. After he did that he looked up at me.

"Babe, are you sure you want to do this?" He asked concerned, raising his eyebrows. I let out a shaky breath before nodding my head. Jason laid on top of me again and lined his length with my entrance. "Ok. This might hurt, aight?" He warned.

He started kissing my neck where my sweet spot was. I started moaning but then I felt something huge poking at my entrance. My breathing started to pick up, not because of pleasure or horniness, but because I'm still kinda scared. I decided that if I was focused on Jason kissing my neck, then it won't hurt as bad. Sweat was already forming on my forehead from my nervousness.

Trying my hardest to ignore the bottom half of me, Jason's length was poking my entrance more forcefully making the tip push inside me. It hurts a bit so I knew that it would get worser. While Jason was still making out with my sweet spot on my neck, he pushed more of his dick into me and as I felt him rubbing against my walls, I felt a type of rip in me. And it hurts like a bitch.

"Ow!" I cried out, having a tear running down my cheek. "Do you want me to stop, babygirl?" Jason asked, feeling sad that he's seeing me in pain. I shook my head. "N-no, keep g-going." I stuttered through my tears. He was fully in me and I was still in pain with tears running down my cheek. "It's alright, baby, at least I broke it now." He said cheering me up and kissing away my tears.

Jason started rocking in me and the pain was still there causing me to lightly wince. He started rocking slowly in me knowing that the pain was still present.

"Is it feeling any better, sweetie?" He asked me and I nodded. I wasn't lying, I felt a bit of pleasure starting to replace the pain. "Im gonna make sure it's gonna be the best first time sex ever." Jason said with his lit up eyes, he's so cute!

A couple of minutes later the was gone. I felt a lot of pleasure. My eyes were closed and my mouth was wide open. It felt amazing and told him to pick up the speed.

-- Jason's P.O.V --

"Faster, Jason." {Y/N} breathed out through moans. I guess the pain has finally gone away. "As you wish, babygirl." I said before obeying her. I was thrusting fast into {Y/N} making her moan loudly, and damn it sounded good. "Ja-ason!" She moaned. Her moans were like music to my ears. "Fuck." I grunted. I bent down and kissed her lips. I place both her ankles on each of my shoulder before jamming into her. This caused our skins to clap and the bed to bang against the wall. "OH MY GOSH!!!" {Y/N} screamed. "Damn, you're fucking tight!" I growled. Huge beads of sweat started forming on our bodies making the atmosphere feel hot. The only sounds in the room were our moans, grunts, skin slapping and the bed making contact with the wall.

{Y/N's} body was rocking with every thrust I made. "Oh, baby." I moaned stroking her hair. "Jason! I'm g-gonna c-cum!" She shouted. "YES! Cum for me, babe. Cum for daddy!" I breathed out.

I grabbed onto the headboard and literally went at an impossible pace. "J-JASE!! J-ASON!!" {Y/N} screamed while her back arched.

I took one of her bouncing breasts into my hand and gripped onto it. I felt her walls tighten around my dick signalling me that she is very close. "I want you to cum on daddy's cock. I want your delicious cum." I whispered out of breath teasingly in her ear before sucking on it. I soon felt something burst onto my dick, {Y/N's} cum. A few seconds after, I felt myself at my high. My dick twitched inside her, telling me that I was close, making my grip on her breasts tighten leaving an imprint of my fingers on her skin. This made {Y/N} wimp in pain and pleasure. The warm liquid soon released from my cock and my thrusts got sloppy.

I collapsed on top of her with my cock still in her. Our breathing sounded like we had been forced to do three lap around the house in sweaters on a boiling day. "That-that was amazing!" {Y/N} breathed out with a few beads of sweat running down her forehead. I looked down at her and kissed her lips passionately. "Told you I'd make it the best first time ever." I said smirking at her. I pulled out earning a wimp from her. "You okay, babe?" I asked {Y/N} looking up at her. "Yeah." She answered smiling tiredly at me. I rolled the condom off of my dick, tied it up then threw it in the trash can next to the desk not so far from us.

I laid next to her bringing the sheets over our sweaty bodies, then putting my arms around her waist to bring her closer. "Goodnight, babygirl." I said. "Goodnight to you too." She answered back shooting each other a smile. As we were about to close our eyes we heard a phone ringing. {Y/N} reached to the table beside her bed and grabbed the phone.

"Hello." She answered. "Oh, hey mum and dad." She said sitting up, making my eyes go wide. Are her parents home now?!

"What! And why aren't you going to be home for three weeks?" She asked knitting her perfect eyebrows together in confusion. "For a business trip?!" She repeated for me to hear, looking down at me excitedly.

"Okay. We'll have fun on the business trip guys." She said itching her neck where I left the hickey. I smirked to myself.

"Erm. . . No! I don't need a babysitter I'm fine on my own, dad." She said into the phone. "Yeah, you too. Bye guys." She said before hanging up.

"Well. . . As you've just heard. My parents are going on a business trip in New York for three weeks," She said excitedly. "And I don't have a babysitter. Do you mind babysitting me?" {Y/N} asked pouting like a five year old. She looked so hot. I felt myself getting hard again.

"Damn, you're something else!" I growled before getting another condom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 2.6K 30
"Come on baby, breathe." A soft voice mumbles in my neck as i try to wiggle out of his grip. I can't hold my breath any longer, my body forcing me to...
176K 2.7K 56
Hey these are some JB imagines I have made. I'll also do Jason imagines but I don't do dirty imagines. Enjoy!
9.8M 347K 90
[Highest Rank ~ #1 in Fanfiction] 7/18/2016 BOOK ONE → "YOU CAN NEVER LEAVE ME!" He screamed. You stared down at the silver pistol that was dangling...
498K 7.3K 108
Your imaginations run wild here. Only if you love Justin Bieber ;) Some imagines are mine,and some aren't.I'm not claiming them as mine but I'm shari...