Love Will Remember

By Xx_OneWay_Xx

21 Year old, Rose Falling was surprised when her best friend became a part of the world's biggest boy band On... More

Love Will Remember
Chapter 2~ Big Red Bus!
Chapter 3~ Finding Love
Chapter 4~ The Meet and Greet~ Part 1
Chapter~ 5 Can We Go To Nandos???
Chapter~6 the great Twitter followers
Chapter~7 Dancing in Converse
Chapter 8~ Interviews and Jetlag
Chapter 9~NUTELLA SHOPPING!
Chapter 10~British sandwhiches
Chapter 12~
chapter 13~
Chapter 14 ➳
Authors Note

Chapter 11~

41 6 0
By Xx_OneWay_Xx

louis' pov

After I dropped her off at her flat, I was a nervous wreck. I was going to get prepared for the tour that was coming up in a week. That sounds awesome right?

Wrong.

I forgot one VERY important part of all this... awesomeness.

Rose doesn't know... and it is my job to tell her

I already knew she would be upset but now that I haven't told her the first chance I could, she will most likely hate me. NO. She won't my conscious tells me but I just can't believe that will be true in my case.

I sighed as I pulled in to my house, shared with Harry of course. I walked in and threw the keys on the couch. I just don't know what to do with the tour anymore. I feel horrible, but how do I tell her?

It's not that big of a deal, right? Am I overthinking this?

Harry walked out in his sweats, pulling his suitcase full of things for the tour.

"You all packed?" Harry asked grinning at his masterpiece.

"No," I grumbled at him and stuffed my face in a pillow. Life can be so complicated sometimes

He sighed and walked to his room, patting me on the back as if to say, 'You'll get there.'

I will tell her tomorrow. Ill find a way to make it work. Ill make a plan.

The so-called, 'plan' I had wasn't working out too well...

Lets just say I have been up since midnight, working on a plan for my best friend. I'm so kind, right?

Well I'm actually quite scared of how this will work...

rose's pov

I hopped out of the car and waved a goodbye to Louis.

I was as happy as ever. Nothing could go wrong at this moment!

"IM HOME!!!!!!"

I looked around and smiled. Home, sweet home.

I shuffled up the stairs and grabbed my phone.

I walked to my room and plopped on the bed.

Way hey! I had received 5⃣ text messages in the past ten minutes...

All five of them were from Louis.

I opened them up and read the words carefully.... This is what each one read;

Louis Tomlinson:

1. Hey... I have some bad news....

2. I'm so

3. So sorry

4. But...

5. The boys and I are going on tour. In a week....

~end of message~

My jaw dropped and I couldn't help but burst into tears.

About five minutes later I stopped crying.

I couldn't believe it.

I just found my best friend again, and now he was leaving me....

I sighed and decided to reply...

1. Oh.... Well have fun, yah? Just promise me one thing; Don't ever forget about me like you did last time. That's all I ask.

~End of text message~

I sighed and threw my head into the pillow.

One moment, the world was great in my point of view, and seconds later, it turned for the worse.

I felt my phone vibrate and picked up my head from the pillow.

I unlocked the screen and read Louis' reply.

1. Ok. I promise. I will never, ever do that to you again. I'm so sorry Rose...

~End of text message~

I decided not to reply. Too stressed. Too tired.

I strip from my clothes and threw on the nearest thing to me.

Luckily, it was my sweatpants and a sweater. I left my hair down and lay on the pillow, thinking about life in general.

I suddenly felt very tired and closed my eyes as I heard a voice telling me, don't give up...

A/N: I wrote most of this on my way to the Austin Mahone concert!!! It was great and I went with my three bffs/sisters. So yah it was great and sorry if this was short but I really needed to update!

Just finished my poster for the One Direction/5SOS concert on Wednesday! I'm so tired.... Bye guys! ~xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 129 40
You know the story. Girl loves 1D. Girl meets 1D. Girl falls in love with the guy of her dreams. But what if someone mixed it up a bit? Sam Rush is...
1.9K 38 23
Like many typical girls Becca aged 16 falls head over heels for the boy-band One Direction, but what she didn't know is that her life and their life...
145K 5K 53
Alex was just a normal 17 year old girl who lived in London and loved the boy band One Direction. Her life gets turned around when she bumpes into a...
10.8K 250 27
Lily is sixteen. She gets to see her favourite band (One Direction of course!) in concert. But what happens when she gets more than she bargained for...