Elle For Loser [On Hold]

By endlessroad

The perfect word to describe Elle is loser. She knows it and so does everyone else. Her twin brother, James... More

Elle for Loser [1]
Elle for Loser [2]
Elle for Loser [3]
Elle for Loser [5]
Elle for Loser [6]
Elle for Loser [7]
Elle for Loser [8]
Elle for Loser [9]
Elle for Loser [10]
Elle for Loser [11]
Elle for Loser [12]
Elle for Loser [13]
Elle for Loser [14]
Elle for Loser [15]
Elle for Loser [16]
Elle for Loser [17]
Elle for Loser [18]
Elle for Loser [19 - Part 1]
Elle for Loser [19 - Part 2]
Elle for Loser [20]
Elle for Loser [21]
Elle for Loser [22]
Elle for Loser [23]
Elle for Loser [24]
Elle for Loser [25]
Elle for Loser [Characters and Descriptions]

Elle for Loser [4]

5.6K 107 38
By endlessroad

Elle for Loser

Chapter 4

Mike continued driving (over the speed limit of course) until he stopped at McDonalds. I never thought he would be a Maccas guy but obviously I thought wrong. My stomach rumbled ferociously, yeah that was because I was absolutely starving. We both got out of the car and entered the fast food restaurant. I could smell the delicious food, almost causing me to drool. It was extremely packed since everyone was getting their lunch.

I looked at Mike and laughed. I was in a crazy laughing mood today and I didn't know why.

"What's so funny?" He asked, looking at me like I was some weirdo because I probably was one.

"It's just I thought you were going to take me somewhere fancier." I admitted with shame, avoiding eye contact. I was still trying to hold in my laughter.

"I decided to take things nice and slowly." He said quietly as we lined up.

"Seriously?" I had a feeling that he was lying, Mike wasn't a type of guy who takes things nice and slowly. Having a player as a twin brother allowed me to know lots of things that no one should ever know about players.

"Of course. I didn't have enough time to plan something special for you and I'm also too lazy. I didn't want to skip lunch because I didn't want you to starve. Maybe next time we can go out somewhere special." I didn't know how to respond so we both stood there awkwardly. Mike was being so kind to me. It seemed like he really cared about me. "What would you like to eat?"

"Food."

"No shit Elle."

"Actually I got no idea. You choose." I said, tensed. As the line moved forward it got more awkward. Finally it was our turn to order.

"Hello, how may I help you?" The pretty red head said.

"Can I please get 2 medium Big Mac meals both with coke? Also can I get 2 medium chocolate sundaes?" He said, coolly. My favourite, I thought to myself.  

How did he know?

"Sure thing. That's $18.90" She winked at him. He handed her a $50 note.

"Keep the change." Geez how rich was this guy?

"Thanks hottie. No offence but you can so do better than her. I get off at 2:30. Wanna go to the movies or something after?" She said, flirting atrociously.  

Couldn't she see me standing next to him? A puff of jealously hit me. Without thinking I kissed Mike. It caught him by surprise and me too. Mike looked at me with confusion in his eyes. I realised I had just kissed him and I shyly smiled. The pretty red head coughed. I turned and looked at her with a smirk on my face. She scoffed and handed us our food.

"Thanks Angie." I said looking at her name tag.

Annoyed, she said "Next!" I smiled happily. I looked around and spotted a table by the corner. I carried the tray of food as Mike carried the drinks. I took my seat and he took the seat opposite me.

"What was that about?" Mike asked.

I didn't even realise that I was still smiling. I tried to stop but I couldn't. "Um nothing."

"Elle, tell me. Now." He persuaded. Stupidly I looked into his eyes, just looking at him made me want him. A weird force was telling me to tell him, it was like he was compelling me.

"I got a wee bit jealous of the red head so yeah," I confessed.

Shit. I made a mental note to myself: Avoid eye contact with Mike as much as possible!

"Why were you jealous?" He asked, bringing me back to the real world.

"She likes you. Didn't you realise?" I was shocked that he was so oblivious.

"Pfft not really. I'm used to it anyways. Aw so you were jealous how cute." He smirked.

"Not cute, it was stupid." I said, irritated at myself. "I didn't know why I felt jealous. I just did. I didn't even realise what I was doing." I took a massive bite out of  

my burger.

Mike laughed at me. "That was one big bite. Another 2 bites like that then you would finish that." He was right.

"What? I'm hungry." I snapped back while chewing. I didn't mean to but I was craving for that burger. I took another bite, not a large as the first one. Just so  

that he wouldn't bag me anymore.

"Yeah, I figured." He said and he began eating his burger. "You know, you look cute when you eat." He suddenly said.

I choked, well not really. What did happen was that I almost choked on my burger. I began coughing to get the food down properly. "What the hell?" I exclaimed furiously.

"HAHAHAHA" he laughed like a maniac. Yeah well I hope that you choked on your burger while laughing, I thought to myself. "A thank you would have been nice," He managed to say in between each laugh.

"Firstly, I do not look cute when I eat. I look like a bloody pig. Secondly are you trying to kill me? I could have died you know. Actually I would prefer it if I did but I don't want you to be the last person that I see."

"Ouch," he finally stopped laughing and patted his chest where his heart was. "That hurt."

"Good," I said with a smile on my face.

Once we finished our burgers we started to eat the sundae. The ice cream was a bit melted but I didn't care. Mike got his fries, dipped it into the ice cream and plopped it into his mouth.

"What are you doing?" I asked curiously.

"Try it, it's delicious." He repeated the process. I opened my mouth and he placed it inside it. I began chewing.

"It's actually quite good. Like the heat of the fries is like melting the ice cream in my mouth." I explained to him. I sounded like someone on MasterChef.

"I do it all the time." Mike stated, grinning proudly. "Not exactly healthy though and the coach might kill me."

"Serious? Yay!" I said happily. Mike became quiet which was quite odd of him. I looked up at him and saw that he was said, like genuinely sad. His hazel  

brown eyes told the truth and the truth was that I hurt him. "Look I'm sorry, I was only joking!" I said quickly, wanting to apologize before I made it even worse.

"Dude its okay. If I were you would have probably said that as well." He said. I could see a small smile appear.

We finished our lunch and got back into the car. "Thanks for that." I said kindly although I kind of felt fat after eating a lunch like that. I softly kissed his cheek, hopefully I made him happier.

Mike winked at me, making me smile. That lunch felt wonderful, maybe because it was kind of like a date (my first date!), maybe it was because I was starving beforehand and maybe it was because I got to spend some quality time with Mike. Who knows? I closed my eyes and let the cool wind blow gently into my face. I hugged Mike's jumper that I was wearing tightly. It smelt like him. I felt like I was being drawn towards Mike in a weird way. I think I was starting to like him. Oh no.

"Where to now?" I asked suddenly, trying to forget the fact that I might like him.

"We're going to Las Vegas to elope. Then we are going to live happily ever after. The end. Geez, woman it's a surprise." Mike said, rolling his eyes. For a second there I thought he was being serious.

"I hate surprises," I muttered under my breath.

"Yeah I know." He smiled cheekily.

"How come you know so much about me?" I asked, seeking for some answers.

"Do you really want to know?"

"Quite frankly, I do..." I said shyly.

"You know how we've been in the same class since we were both 10?" He began.

"Yeah..."

"Well I kinda had a teeny weensy little bit of a crush on you." He murmured gently.

"So that's how you know so much about me?"

"Yeah and cause I'm best friends with your bro and you guys think alike which is super scary." He added.

"Wow Mike, so basically you have been stalking me for all of those years and my twin brother?" I joked.

"Yeah pretty much," he said and we both laughed together.

"Do you still have a crush on me?" I asked quietly.

"I don't know actually. Well you've gotten hotter so... hold on yeah I still do." Mike smirked and I ignored his last comment. Actually I ignored his entire answer; of course he still doesn't have a crush on me.

Mike drive in silence until we reached our destination. "We're here." He finally said. I scanned the area. The sun was shining against the glimmering water.

The sand was golden against the setting sun. The wind was blowing softly making my hair fly...

------------------------

I CBF WRITING ANYMORE SORRY! 

ill upload soon though :) 

remember to comment and vote! 

and if your not a fan, become one ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.6K 1.6K 26
While at Harvard Noah looses it. He hears from all his friends that Elle hasn't been to school in a while that she doesn't go out anymore. They nev...
40.1K 679 10
Y/n is Elle's step sister, in the same grade as both Elle and Lee. She's had a crush on Lee for a while now, but what will happen when rule number ni...
186K 2.8K 21
drew is the older sister of Elle. but also Noah and her are exactly like Lee and Elle. what happens is Elle had feelings for lee. stay tuned to find...
167 5 25
Ok started this in 2017, it's currently 2019 and I'm not the same person who wrote this, my style is completely different and so are my opinions and...