Who Would Have Knew..|•Nba Yo...

By lormiraaaaababy

COMPLETED! Paris and Skylar are teenage sisters who are big fans of Nba Youngboy. They fly to San Antonio Tex... More

Author Note
The Characters
1️⃣: Introduction
2️⃣: Before The Concert
3️⃣: The Concert
5️⃣: Its Just The Beginning
6️⃣: Can We Work Things Out?
7️⃣: Preparing For Tour
8️⃣: Its Official
9️⃣: First Stop Salt Lake City
🔟: Sorting Out Beef
1️⃣1️⃣: Cali Shenigans
1️⃣2️⃣: New Mexico Vibes
1️⃣3️⃣: What Is This Im Feeling?
1️⃣4️⃣: Where Do We Go From Here?
1️⃣5️⃣: Unexpected
1️⃣6️⃣: Choosing
1️⃣7️⃣: Coming To A End
1️⃣8️⃣: More Problems
1️⃣9️⃣: Why?
2️⃣0️⃣: I'm Sorry
2️⃣1️⃣: Secrets Part 1
2️⃣2️⃣: Secrets Part 2
2️⃣3️⃣: I Love You
2️⃣4️⃣: Epilogue

4️⃣: The concert PT 2

6.7K 256 37
By lormiraaaaababy

Saturday November 18, 2017

Skylar

After the concert we was about to call the Uber to Waffle House until we saw. Yet another crowd of people, asking for pictures with NBA.

Ben was looking really edible at the moment. I also wanted a picture with him for memories. Who would know when I was ever going to get this opportunity again.

"Aye, Paris?" I called out she was a few steps ahead of me.

"What do you want?" Paris replied, fixing her jean jacket.

Nodded to where the crowd was, "C'mon lets go take a picture with them."

Paris looked over to what I was talking about, "Aight bet."

As we was crossing the busy streets of Texas. We heard one of the members as in KD yelling about them being retarded, what ever the fuck that suppose to mean.

"KD, why you gotta be so loud in my ear mane." Yb said while taking a picture with a girl.

By time we reached over there the crowd was dying down slowly.

"Hey Ben." said waving. I was able to maneuver my way through the crowd.

"Wassam with it." he said look me up and down.

"Can I take a picture?" I asked putting my hair behind my ear.

"Mane you ain't even gotta ask." he said putting his hand around my waist pulling me in for our picture.

Some guy name Jiggalo, snapped the picture, while Paris was over there waiting to take a picture with yb.

I was talking to Ben, Ben and I end up vibing and exchanged numbers. I have him a hug and walked over there with Paris.

Paris

Finally, it was my turn to take a picture. I looked up and said hey to him before positioning myself for the picture. He did a quick nod as one of his security guards snapped the picture.

As I was reaching for my phone I heard him say, "aye say Ben don't she look familiar?" He said with his hand on his chin looking at me.

Ben walked over toward us with Sky following, "hell yeah she was at the hotel in the lobby" Ben said fixing his 38 chain.

"Yeah and y'all was being annoying." I said as I rolled my eyes then smiled.

I grabbed my phone the security guard, "what's your number?" He  looked up with his eyebrows knitted together.

After I have Kentrell my number me and Paris was well on our way to get some food then back to the hotel.

Outta no where my phone started to blow up with new followers. As I checked my Instagram notifications I saw Ben, KD, Montana, Big B, Kentrell, 3three, and Baby Joe had followed me.

I showed Sky my phone, "How the fuck did they find my instagram."

It was weird, they didn't even know my name. So how the fuck did they find my Instagram, why wasn't adding up at all.

"look they followed me too." As she showed me.

"Well fuck it." I followed everybody back then we got out the Uber.

I wasn't really tripping anyway, imagine your favorite rapper following you back. No more needed to be said.

I was feeling myself and might I add I looked bombed as fuck at the little concert.

After asking sky 5 times for her to take my picture she finally agreed and Wasn't fond of how they came out so I just posted one of the pictures from the venue instead.

❤️   💬   ↗️
liked by @nba_youngboy, @yfn.ri, @ddh.loe, and 1,661 others
@askabout.Paris: My name ring bells from every direction 💕
_______________________

❤️   💬   ↗️
Liked by @mgng10x, @baddiestbitch.ce, @askabout.paris, and 1,358 others

@woahthats.sky: the one they never get confused with 🌻
_______________________

Paris started to laugh before showing me the messages between the two, "This nigga can't spell for shit."

"I'm dead." I said joining in her laughing.

All youngboy fans know he can't spell correctly for shit, you ain't even gotta be a fan to know this nigga can not spell.

"He want us to meet them in the lobby." She mentioned.

"Who?" I questioned.

She smacked her lips, "Bitch who else." As she showed me the messages between them again.

"Ard bitch calm down keep it cute." I said as I grabbed my stuff as we made our way to the elevator.

Paris shut the door before replying, "Girl fuck you."
_______________________
#BALTIMOREBOOMING

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

359K 13K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
23.5K 254 13
I'm making a nsfw one-shots 🥳 Character - dio 😈 - Joseph 🥴 ( not Jonathan he's pure 🥺 ) - Jotaro ⭐️ - kakyoin 🍒 - Polnareff 💔 - Avdol 🔥 -Ca...
320K 19K 44
Carmen Davis works at a Suicide Hotline Company, where people take calls from people all around the world that have problems, and thinks of suicide...
15.8K 370 9
Friends sense kithood, a love for him blossomed in your heart, but where his heart lies is unforseen....