Who Would Have Knew..|•Nba Yo...

By lormiraaaaababy

COMPLETED! Paris and Skylar are teenage sisters who are big fans of Nba Youngboy. They fly to San Antonio Tex... More

Author Note
The Characters
1️⃣: Introduction
2️⃣: Before The Concert
4️⃣: The concert PT 2
5️⃣: Its Just The Beginning
6️⃣: Can We Work Things Out?
7️⃣: Preparing For Tour
8️⃣: Its Official
9️⃣: First Stop Salt Lake City
🔟: Sorting Out Beef
1️⃣1️⃣: Cali Shenigans
1️⃣2️⃣: New Mexico Vibes
1️⃣3️⃣: What Is This Im Feeling?
1️⃣4️⃣: Where Do We Go From Here?
1️⃣5️⃣: Unexpected
1️⃣6️⃣: Choosing
1️⃣7️⃣: Coming To A End
1️⃣8️⃣: More Problems
1️⃣9️⃣: Why?
2️⃣0️⃣: I'm Sorry
2️⃣1️⃣: Secrets Part 1
2️⃣2️⃣: Secrets Part 2
2️⃣3️⃣: I Love You
2️⃣4️⃣: Epilogue

3️⃣: The Concert

7K 267 127
By lormiraaaaababy

Saturday November 18, 2017

Paris

[SIDE NOTE: JANIA DOESN'T EXIST IN THIS BOOK!]

Today was the day of the concert, I'm so happy and I'm ready to turn the fuck up and air the Baltimore side of me out.

Skylar was still half sleep so I decided to get up and do my daily routine you know you can't go to anywhere stanking.

"Sky!" I said shaking her out of her sleep.

"What do you want Paris?" Sky rolled over and put the covers over her head blocking out the sun light.

"Don't what me like that. Get up so we can get dress, I got taste for some IHOP right now. Plus the concert today we got a lot of shit to do." I finish before reaching into my suit case to grab a simple pair of jeans and white halter top with my all white low top air forces 1s.

"I know bitch damn. Hurry up in the shower so I can get in and get dressed."

"Bet." Was all that was said before turning the shower on and scrubbing my body with my lavender DOVE soap.

I wasn't a big fan of using hotel soap or anybody else soap for that matter. Always kept a to go body soap with me never know when you need it.

After taking a 25 minute shower,  I got out and begin to get dress as I was leaving out the bathroom Skylar was going in to complete her morning routine.

I was already dressed so I decided to go in the lobby of the hotel. I came out the Elevator and saw a group of boys sitting on the couch in the lobby. I looked again to see it was yb and his crew.

"Shouldn't be no nigga be this fine." I said more so to myself before taking a seat on the couch across from them.

I begin to feel like somebody staring at me. I look up from scrolling on instagram and see Ben staring.

"Can I help you sir?" I cocked my head to the side and said. Niggas stay looking in your face, like damn can I get my face back?

He replied with a simple, "I'm good shawty"

"Oh okay." I said dismissing the topic.

5 minutes went last and Skylar ass still wasn't in the lobby yet. I got bored of waiting so I decided to take a quick selfie.

"You cute as fuck though." YB complimented.

"I know my side nigga tell me that every morning." I said smiling.

"Damn, K she told yo ass." The big eared boy said.

"Shut up dude."

Thy begin to argue like little ass kids. I just zoned them out, they were doing a little to much and I was becoming irritated.

❤️  💬 ↗️
Liked by @woahthats.sky, @cutegirlmemes, @ziggyziya and 1,700 others 💬

@askabout.paris: You think I'm cute now? Just wait till later 🤷🏽‍♀️ #NumbThePainTour
_______________________

Skylar ended up texting me telling me she was too tired to go anywhere. She just wanted to lay up in the hotel room before the concert, which I understood.

I decided to make a quick IHOP since I was craving it since this morning. After, laying up in the hotel room watching movies. The time for the concert was slowly approaching.

It was now 7:45 pm and the show started at 8:00 pm. Of course we were going be late but as usual Youngboy don't  came out until the show is half way over.

Skylar was in the bathroom finishing up her hair. While I was making sure everything was in my purse as expected.

"Paris, the Uber will be here in 15." Paris yelled out the bathroom door.

"Bet." was all that I said.

The Uber has finally arrived, we got in and was in our way to the venue the concert was going to be held at.

We pulled up to a line of fans waiting to get in. We was able to skip the line because we had early admission passes.

Where finally in the venue and all the fans started pouring in.

"I'm so glad we got earlier admission." Sky said.

"I know right, and we in the front directly infront of the stage." As I fixed my hair.

"Hell yeah we lit." she said over the loud music as the DJ started playing Gucci gang. The crowd got hyped as fuck.

" Gucci gang, Gucci gang, Gucci gang, Gucci gang
Gucci gang, Gucci gang, Gucci gang (Gucci gang!)
Spend ten racks on a new chain!"

"My bitch love do cocaine, ooh
I fuck a bitch, I forgot her name
I can't buy a bitch no wedding ring
Rather go and buy Balmains
Gucci gang, Gucci gang, Gucci gang (Gucci gang!)
Gucci gang, Gucci gang, Gucci gang, Gucci gang
Gucci gang, Gucci gang, Gucci gang (Gucci gang!)" we sang along and was snapping it up.

A few more songs played until we heard the beat to coordination.
"Aye Aye youngboy" yb said in the mike.

"Feds got us on they billboards
But you know that I ain't goin' for it
I stay hidden from the radar
Under tint in them foreign cars" the whole crowd yelled including us.

Muhamed Ali, bitch come test me
And watch out 'cause shit gon' get hectic
Me and my young niggas we reckless
Bitch we know who really steppin'
I don't get no sleep, bitch I'm restless"

"Five in the morning, I'm up
Droppin' the pints and you know that I'm at it
I'ma tell you when to come
My girl left early in the morning
Talkin' 'bout she goin' to get her hair done, bitch I ain't dumb!" I rapped whole recording youngboy.

"I can play the same game, call a bitch over to the hotel room and I'm bustin' her up
Nigga on my dick inside the club
Sayin' he got bricks, I'ma get him drunk
Money on deck, meet me by the truck
I don't give a fuck, Ben stick 'em up!" All of them on stage yelled then jumped in the crowd.

"Fuck you real good, yeah you knowin' what I'm really 'bout
Scuffed real good, yeah you know we could fight it outs
Strapped up good, what you mean, we could shoot it out"

"Dumb, ayy, hold up
Dumb, ayy, hold up
Dumb, ayy, hold up
Dumb, ayy, hold up" I the whole crowd rapper including me.

Me and my sis sang alone hyped as fuck. The whole crowd going wild after he performed 6 more songs.

2. Pour one
3. GG
4. Red rum
5. Twilight
6. Murder
7. Stepped on
8. Untouchable

when I say the whole time he performed we was lit.

I looked over at sky who was taking a selfie, "I'm tryna get high after this."

She looked up at me and nodded, "Me too, need to find out where the smoke at."

21 savage enter the stage and begin to perform. I didn't really care for his part of the show, I really came for youngboy and youngboy only.

We made it out the venue, "it was hot as fuck in there." Skylar complained.

"Hell yeah it smelled like straight up shit and corn dogs." I said scrunching up my face.

Sky started to giggle at my comment, "Bye yo."

"I wonders what's the moves now."

"Shit who knows." Sky stated before walking out the door with me following behind.
_______________________

Aye this chapter was a lil lit.. lmao sky ain't really have a POV but wait till part 2
#BALTIMOREBOOMING

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 4.3K 29
When Rain J falls in love with her step brother and his best friend her life goes down hill(ALL MUSIC GOES WITH STORY)
15.9K 370 9
Friends sense kithood, a love for him blossomed in your heart, but where his heart lies is unforseen....
1.3M 56.9K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
386K 13.8K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...