Blank Space | Completed

By Balyumruk

[Grand winner of the Kfic Producer Awards Season 1] "So it's gonna be forever, or it's gonna go down in fla... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten (Part 2)
Eleven (Part 1)
Eleven (Part 2)
Twelve (Part 1)
Twelve (Part 2)
Twelve (Part 3)
Thirteen (Part 1)
Thirteen (Part 2)
Thirteen (Part 3)
Thirteen (Part 4)
Thirteen (Part 5)
Thirteen (Part 6)
Fourteen (Part 1)
Fourteen (Part 2)
Fourteen (Part 3)
Fifteen (Part 1)
Fifteen (Part 2)
Fifteen (Part 3)
Sixteen (Part 1)
Sixteen (Part 2)
Sixteen (Part 3)
Seventeen (Part 1)
Seventeen (Part 2)
Seventeen (Part 3)
Eighteen (Part 1)
Eighteen (Part 2)
Eighteen (Part 3)
Nineteen (Part 1)
Nineteen (Part 2)
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
A Couple Words
Epilogue

Ten (Part 1)

16.8K 619 471
By Balyumruk

A/N: Okay I have a couple of announcements to make. Because I write too fucking much more than necessary, this chapter will be in two parts. And also since this story is based on Blank Space's lyrics and I have limited numbers of lyrics (lmao this sounds so lame), probably most of the remaining chapters are going to be divided into parts, too, because again, the fucking me WRITES MORE THAN NECESSARY, I'M SO SORRY GUYS.

So that being said, here's the update and I hope you'll like it~~

She looked adorable.

She looked beautiful.

She looked unreal.

She looked like a dream.

A dream that wouldn't be the first time he'd dreamed.

She was sitting beside him, a red pompom-ed beanie on her head, a long scarf around her neck; her pouting and crossing her arms made his heart flutter.

"Why don't you like pompoms?" he asked, preparing himself for her complaints - but he wanted to talk to her, for all he knew this could be the last time they'd be alone.

"Because they make me look either like a kid or inhuman," she grunted.

He laughed, his eyes on the road, "What?"

"People tell me I look like a doll," she glared at him.

"Well, you do, to be honest," he admitted.

She groaned.

"That's why I don't wear cute things. I don't want to look like a doll. But when I wear things that has pompoms or ruffles or that kind of shit, I suddenly turn into a 'living doll'," she quoted with her fingers, irritated. He smiled at her irritated tone.

"Stop smiling, you're enjoying this, right?"

He faked a gasp as they entered the campus, "I wouldn't dare!"

He saw her narrowing her eyes from the corner of his eye. And he laughed despite himself. She turned her head away, sighing. They entered to the parking lot and he parked his car to a spot closer to hers, stopping the engine and turning to her to find her hazel eyes watching him. He held his breath.

Her eyes, almond shaped, too big for her little face, hazel, magical, dazzling; looking at his eyes, capturing his gaze, locking it, making him unable to see anything else but her, their beauty knocking his breath off.

He blinked.

This broke the magic.

She started to unbuckle her seatbelt and he rushed out of the car, walking around, opening her door. She sighed as she got out.

"Thanks for the coffee," Lisa said, tilting her head up to look at his eyes again.

She was the most beautiful thing ever.

"Thanks for coming," Jungkook smiled.

"As if I had another choice," Lisa rolled her eyes. He laughed.

She looked at him for a moment and gave him a little smile that nearly killed him.

"I'll see you around," she said, taking off her beanie. Snowflakes fell onto her hair.

"What are you doing? Keep it," Jungkook teased. Lisa glared and shoved it into his chest.

"There's no way I'm gonna wear this shit again. You keep it. You wear it. I don't care," then she stopped, thinking for a moment, and continued while looking at his eyes, "I'll keep the scarf though. I'm going now."

He watched her walk to her car, get in and run her hand through her hair. Then she started the car, drove out and suddenly stopped in front of him, lowering her window. Jungkook went closer.

"I hope you're aware that you didn't feed me," Lisa looked at him with dead serious eyes.

"What?" he said, surprised. She pointed her watch.

"It's been three hours and you didn't feed me even though I clearly said I didn't eat something. Not very chivalrous or well planned," she clicked her tongue.

He was speechless. And a little terrified that he really had forgotten it.

He heard her laughter and his heart stopped.

"I'll see you later," she grinned and closed the window, turning her car around and leaving him at the parking lot.

He was too dazed to comprehend what was happening around him. He just stood there, under the snow, a red pompom-ed beanie in his hand, looking after the long gone silver Mercedes. A smile formed on his lips, his heart was beating like crazy. Snowflakes were falling onto his shoulders, his hair, his face.

He had never realized what a beautiful thing the snow was.

*

Lisa was welcomed by a very pissed Chaeyoung, sitting on the sofa, facing the door. She took off her boots and scarf and coat.

"It's been 2 hours."

"What?" Lisa turned to her best friend. She was looking at Lisa with death written in her eyes.

"It's been two fucking hours since I woke up and prepared a fucking breakfast for us."

Lisa looked over to the table to find a perfect breakfast. It even had Lisa's favourite waffles. So she walked over to there and took one.

"Where have you been?"

"You're gonna freak out if I tell you," Lisa said biting her waffle and walking towards her room. She stopped at the corridor. "And that's why I'm not gonna tell you until you tell me about this library guy you had spent most of the last night with."

Chaeyoung glared at her, crossing her arms. Lisa smiled.

"Come on, wife. Warm those waffles up, I'm coming right away."

And she went to her room, leaving Chaeyoung to roll her eyes. Lisa was sure that once Chaeyoung learned where Lisa had been, she really was going to freak out and then there was no stopping her wild imagination about Jeon-fucking-Jungkook and Lisa. Like it was possible, hah.

*

"What's his name?" Lisa suddenly asked when they were close to finishing their breakfast. Chaeyoung almost choked on her bite.

"If you thought I had forgotten, you were wrong so badly, my dear," Lisa said, resting her chin on her hand which she had put on the table. "So, spill."

Chaeyoung fidgeted. Lisa raised her eyebrows.

"Okay," her friend said, giving up. "His name is Baekhyun. He's a med student too. A first year."

"Oooh, younger boy!" Lisa grinned. Chaeyoung blushed a little.

"No he is not, he's a '92 liner. He said this was his second time in university."

Lisa's mouth fell open, "What the heck?"

"Yes," Chaeyoung bit her lip. "He originally is an engineer."

"That means he's almost thirty, Chaeng," Lisa gaped.

"Not thirty, twenty-seven."

Lisa looked at her; her friend was fidgeting uncomfortably again. She sighed.

"You slept with him?"

Chaeng's head turned to her immediately, "What - no, I didn't! We just met Liz."

"And when exactly did this happen?" Lisa asked, raising her brow. She couldn't believe she had missed that moment.

"When you went to bang your mochi yesterday," Chaeyoung smirked at her. "And I'm dying to learn where all those awful hickeys and bruises came from."

"Mochi later. Library guy now," Lisa pointed her fork towards Chaeyoung. Her friend rolled her eyes.

"Okay. We went to a café with Namjoon oppa and Jeon-fucking-Jungkook after you two were gone and I saw him there. He was sitting with two guys and he was looking at me all through the afternoon. He was really cute. And he looked too shy to do anything. And we were about to leave. So I wrote my number on a serviette and slid it to him as we passed their table," Chaeyoung ended her words, blushing.

Lisa laughed, "Well done, girl. I'm proud of you."

"Then he texted me and we started talking," Chaeyoung grinned. "He wanted to meet so I had to go. How did you come back to home?"

This time Lisa fidgeted, "Jimin picked me up."

"Are you sure you're not dating?" Chaeyoung said, crossing her arms again. Lisa rolled her eyes.

"Yes I'm sure. I didn't have my car with me because that fucking mochi wanted to cuddle and sleep... So I was late," Lisa shook her head. Then looked at her friend.

"Are you sure you're not dating?" Chaeng asked again, this time raising her eyebrows.

"I said I'm sure, Chaeng."

"Because as far as I know, fuckbuddies don't cuddle after sex."

"How exactly do you know about fuckbuddies?" Lisa asked, suddenly intrigued and thanking this opportunity to change the subject. Chaeyoung blushed.

"Anyway. How was your ride ?" her friend grinned.

"You want descriptive details?" Lisa arched one brow. Chaeyoung's grin didn't falter.

"Yup."

"Okay. First I stripped and then I took off his shirt," Lisa started, eyeing her friend. Chaeng was looking at her with a determined look in her eyes.

Lisa continued, "I sat on him and first I kissed and bit and licked and sucked all over his neck. He was ecstatic, you can imagine the noises he made."

She eyed Chaeyoung again. She was flushed. So Lisa grinned internally and gave the detail that would make Chaeng give up.

She continued nonchalantly, "Then I went on to do the same to his chest and when I got low enough, I licked hi -"

"STOP!" Chaeyoung yelled suddenly, closing her face with her hands. Lisa laughed out loud.

"Chill, Chaeng. I'm not going to tell everything," she grinned. Chaeyoung looked at her between her fingers.

"I didn't give him a blowjob, I hate blowjobs, ugh," Lisa shivered. "I just kissed and marked all of his upper body. He must have some nice bruises on his neck and chest by now."

Chaeyoung giggled. Lisa grinned.

"I do admit that I turned on and provoked him too much, though."

"Is that why your wrists and neck look abused?" Chaeyoung pointed. Lisa sighed.

"I didn't realize he was that rough until it ended. I mean, my body was aching all over, but I didn't think it'd be this bad."

"He doesn't really look like the rough type, though," Chaeyoung said thoughtfully. "You know. He looks like the kind type. Small and cute."

"I can assure you that he is not, even a bit, small at all," Lisa giggled.

"I meant hands and face!" Chaeyoung yelled, laughing.

"You have no idea what those small hands can do..."

"Ugh! Enough!" Chaeyoung laughed again.

Lisa grinned, "I thought you wanted descriptive details?"

"I take it back," Chaeyoung said, shaking her hands towards Lisa.

There was a silence and then Chaeyoung grinned again.

"Last question."

"What?" Lisa grinned back.

"You said he was not even a bit small," Chaeyoung asked, slightly pink. She covered her face with her hands. Lisa grinned wider.

"Are you sure you want to know?"

"Yes, tell me before I change my mind," Chaeyoung looked between her fingers.

"I'm not sure," Lisa said a little hesitant, but she was still grinning. "Around 8.5 inches maybe?"

"Oh my god, Lisa," Chaeyoung gasped, her hands fell to the table. "How did he even fit?"

Then she raised one hand, covering her face with the other and yelled, "OKAY YOU KNOW WHAT, DON'T ANSWER THAT."

Lisa laughed out loud, "Well aside from that, I'm quite tight -"

"TOO MUCH INFORMATION LISA UGH, STOP FOR FUCKS SAKE!" Chaeyoung yelled again, she was so red that her face could pass as a tomato as it also was quite round.

Lisa leaned back and laughed, covering her face with her hands. Then after a couple of minutes or so, their laughs faded and they both took deep breaths.

"Can we talk about where were you this morning now?" Chaeyoung asked with interest.

Lisa straightened up, suddenly feeling uneasy. And bit her lip as she looked at her friend who was looking at her expectantly.

"Just don't let your imagination go wild, okay?"

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes, "You're being dramatic again. Just tell me, what could it be?"

Lisa took a deep breath.

"I was with Jeon-fucking-Jungkook."

The silence was eerie as Chaeyoung looked at her blankly. Lisa waited the impending storm.

"What," Chaeyoung said slowly. "Repeat it."

"I was with Jeon-fucking-Jungkook," Lisa repeated and bit her lip. "He bought me coffee."

Chaeyoung was still talking slowly, "You were with him for 2 hours? Alone?"

"3 hours, actually," Lisa said, knowing that she was digging her own grave.

"Three fucking hours with Jeon-fucking-Jungkook and yOU'RE TELLING IT TO ME NOW ?!"

"Jeez, Chaeng, calm down," Lisa said, covering her ears from Chaeyoung's shrill scream.

Chaeyoung slammed her hand to the table, "Spill. Right now. I want every single detail."

Lisa sighed, leaning back on her chair again.

"The taxi didn't go inside the campus so I was walking. A car honked beside me and I saw that it was him. He said he had something with student administration office or something. So I got in to his car -"

"What. Voluntarily?" Chaeyoung raised her brows.

"Yes, I had to survive. The cold was so bad. Anyway. We went to the parking lot and I got out, walking to my car, and he came and asked to buy me coffee."

Chaeyoung gaped at her, "And you said yes?!"

"Of course I didn't."

"So?"

"He started to whine and annoy me to the death. And I knew if I tried to walk away he would catch me again because for some reason, he was really initiative today," Lisa frowned, remembering their conversation. There was a little pause of ten seconds.

Chaeyoung snapped her fingers to Lisa, "Hello? Back to story? Whining and annoying how?"

"He kept saying 'yeah, sure' to everything I said and just didn't shut up. Jesus, he was like a four year old who keeps asking 'why' over and over again," Lisa rolled her eyes.

"How did you agree to go with him?"

"I yelled at him saying I'd drink the fucking coffee if he would shut up," Lisa sighed. Chaeyoung raised her eyebrows again.

"So you went with him, just like that?"

"Well, I did think about running away," Lisa confessed. Chaeyoung snorted.

"But then the annoying son of a bitch would mention this in front of all of you and I would have to answer infuriating questions like these," Lisa glared at her friend. She looked unaffected.

"You have no right to complain, keep going," Chaeyoung motioned with her hand. Lisa sighed again.

"Then he took me to a café he went often and the most annoying and fucked up conversation started."

"Which being?"

Lisa ran her fingers through her hair, "The topic of why I was ignoring him."

Chaeyoung gasped and she slammed her hands to the table, "THE CONFRONTATION!"

"Yup."

"I want it word for word - oh my god - I can't believe I missed this -"

"Basically -"

"WHAT BASICALLY, BITCH I SAID WORD FOR WORD," Chaeyoung yelled again.

"I don't remember it word for word," Lisa rolled her eyes. "He said something about fixing what made me ignore him - which is really creepy, to be honest - and kept asking so I told him that I did it because of whom he was. I told him about the things I heard and that one time I saw him make a girl cry," she added to remind Chaeyoung the incident.

"Oh."

"Yeah. He said the girl was practically sasaeng. Following him everywhere, even to his house. So he said that he had said if she didn't stop he would report her to the police and all. He said that was when I had seen him. And he said that the things I've heard about him were completely made up by the girls he rejected and that he didn't treat girls like shit."

There was a long silence as Lisa tried to remember the rest of the conversation.

"So you believe in him now?" Chaeyoung asked, her eyes sceptical.

"Yeah, I guess. He seemed sincere and it sounded logical," Lisa sighed.

There was another silence of a minute or so as they both stared at the table.

"Lisa," Chaeyoung said with a serious voice, making Lisa turn her gaze to her. "If there's anything else you're not telling me, this is the last chance you're going to get."

"We've talked about him fucking every girl in the campus," Lisa added.

"What," Chaeyoung gaped. "I can't believe you said that to him!"

"I did. And when I told him he threw them away after fucking them, he came on me saying I was a player too and asked if I kept in contact with every boy I slept with."

Chaeyoung was speechless, "Woah, burn."

Lisa smiled bitterly, "He had a point, to be honest, but I was too angry. And I said that I chose the people I slept with, not go fucking around everyone, which looked like offended him."

"Lisa, oh my god!"

"And he kept mentioning the bloody party incident, jeez," Lisa rolled her eyes.

Of course he would. He wanted to know if Mingyu was important, Chaeyoung thought.

"Anyways. We're okay now. I mean we're not friends, but I'm not gonna ignore him. Maybe I'll even talk to him without making insinuations, who knows," Lisa said, reaching for her water. The talking and the unnerving tension had made her thirsty.

"So you've talked about this for three freaking hours?" Chaeyoung said with disbelief.

"Well, no," Lisa fidgeted and then met her friend's murderous gaze. "I'm telling, aren't I?"

"Spill. Now."

"We went to walk at the riverside. The Han River was close by."

The silence again.

"You know I like the river," Lisa explained hastily. "And it was snowing. And I was in a good mood because of the coffee. So we went and walked around a little. That's all."

"That's all?" Chaeyoung glared.

"I swear that's all," Lisa nodded.

"You're not missing anything?"

"Nope."

"So basically you went on a date," Chaeyoung said thinking carefully.

Lisa looked at her with shock, "Wha - No! What the fuck Chaeyoung?!"

"I mean he bought you coffee and you've talked for hours and then you went to walk by the riverside under snowflakes," Chaeyoung stated like it was a fact.

"We didn't go on a date, are you fucking crazy? I don't want to even be friends with him!"

Yeah, sure, Chaeyoung thought, looking at a very furious Lisa.

"Okay, okay, calm down."

"Don't ever say that," Lisa glared at her. Chaeyoung nodded, sighing.

"I can't believe I missed this historical confrontation between Jeon-fucking-Jungkook and Lalisa Manoban. It was the only thing I looked forward to," Chaeyoung said, feeling disappointed. Lisa rolled her eyes.

"How are your wrists?" her friend asked, softly. Now that she knew everything, she had returned to her ball of sunshine form from the banshee.

"I don't know," Lisa said, opening her bandages. "They don't hurt as much but they kind of look worse."

They both gaped when they saw the purplish bruises in the shape of fingers. Lisa gritted her teeth.

"I swear I'm gonna kill that fucking midget."

Chaeyoung burst into laughing.

"What?!" Lisa glared at her.

"The midget ?" her friend giggled.

Lisa rolled her eyes, not being able to hold her smile, "I'm angry now, I can't call him my mochi. Do you think it'll leave a scar?"

"No, I don't think so," Chaeyoung said, coming closer. "But we have to do something to make it look better until monday. Or else Namjoon oppa is going to find and kill your mochi."

*

Monday came.

And thank god the bruises were looking better. Not purple now, a little pinkish. Like Lisa had really twisted them doing something. But Namjoon didn't ask too many questions in the end. The Christmas was coming and he was thinking about what kind of presents he should get to his family for the family dinner, that including Jin.

"What? Your parents know about your relationship?!" Lisa gaped when Namjoon told her.

"Well, yeah. We've been together for like six years now," Namjoon scratched his head, looking all shy and adorable. Lisa looked at him with amazed eyes.

"Really? From the first year?"

Namjoon smiled softly, "Yeah."

They were sitting at a café close to the entrance of the campus, waiting for Chaeyoung and Jisoo to join them. The place was rather small, there were only five tables that had different jewel names carved on them instead of table numbers and their colours were the same as the jewels. The café was called The Jewel Box. Lisa loved this place.

"Oppa, if it's okay can you tell me your story?" Lisa looked at him with puppy eyes. Namjoon sighed.

"Like I could say no to you when you look at me like that."

"Yay!" Lisa clapped her hands eagerly and looked at him, her eyes sparkling. Namjoon shifted on his seat to a more comfortable position.

"Okay. When I was a first year, Jin hyung was already in his third year and he was working too hard already, you know, his family has expectations and all."

Lisa nodded.

"Our first meeting was like in the movies," Namjoon laughed. "I bumped into him while he was busy running to somewhere and we both almost fell. I still remember his ice cold gaze, god, I was so scared," he shivered a little, making Lisa giggle.

"We all had heard about the Kim Seokjin, the only heir to Haesung Hospitals, but none of us had seen him by then. So I thought he was a regular sunbae and I bowed, apologized and left."

Lisa gasped, "You left first???"

Namjoon laughed, "No, when I apologized to him, he was already gone."

"What the - " Lisa grinned.

"Yeah, I know," Namjoon sighed. "And even then I had realized he was really handsome. So I kind of developed a crush on him," he added, grinning.

"Aww!" Lisa cooed, feeling giddy and excited.

"After almost five months, I had known his schedule and what time he went to the library by heart and so I went there at the exact same time as him. But he looked like he didn't notice me, he wasn't raising his head from the books," Namjoon shook his head.

"One day, while I was watching him from afar, a friend of mine came and enlightened me about who this gorgeous man was and I was terrified, to be honest," he confessed. Lisa was looking at him with a huge grin. Then Namjoon laughed. Then looked at Lisa.

"Why are you pink?" he said, pinching her warm cheek. Lisa giggled and covered her face with her hands for a moment. Then she put her elbows to the table and cupped her face, resting her chin on her hands as Namjoon laughed.

"Because I'm excited and this is a happy ending love story!" Lisa grinned again.

"Okay okay," the boy gave her a dimple smile. "Where was I? Oh, okay. When I learned who he was I was terrified and intimidated. I mean, he was THE Kim Seokjin, so I didn't even stand a chance. And probably he already had an arranged marriage. So I was heartbroken and depressed for a few weeks while I avoided him. As if he would notice," Namjoon rolled his eyes to his younger self.

"Then one day I was making a research for one of our professors at the library for extra credit in her class - I've always wanted to be a cardiac surgeon and it was determined by her class. I had gathered all the books I could find and sat on one of the tables -"

"Oh my god, he came, right? He came and sat beside you, oh my god -" Lisa squeaked, shaking her hands. Namjoon laughed.

"No, he sat across me," the boy grinned dimple-ly. "At another table. And I wasn't aware at first but then I raised my head while I was stretching and saw him, I was frozen. And I think I had gasped because he raised his head and looked right at me, I thought I was going to die."

Lisa giggled again.

"I quickly lowered my head, of course. I was feeling the redness and I was really embarrassed. I also wasn't ready to see him yet, my heart being broken and all," he rolled his eyes again. "I can't believe how dramatic I felt."

"Then?" Lisa tugged his sleeve when he paused for a minute.

"Now that I knew he was there, I couldn't focus and I was constantly trying not to look at him. I think it was after fifteen minutes or so he came and directly sat across me," Namjoon laughed again, rubbing his face with his hand. The memories were hitting him hard.

"Oh my god," Lisa was too excited for her own good.

"That was what I was thinking then," Namjoon sighed. "I was speechless, unable to breathe and then he acts like nothing is extraordinary, leans into his book and keeps studying. I think I was gawking at him because a couple of minutes later he raised his head and looked at me. Then the fucking bastard goes 'don't you have things to do?'" Namjoon shook his head. "As if it was possible for me to do anything with him sitting there."

Lisa laughed out loud.

"But I was embarrassed of course and I turned to my book without seeing anything. I had no idea what it was saying and to think back, I still don't know," he laughed, too. Lisa's eyes were practically beaming now.

"Then?"

"Then, I think it was after ten minutes or something, he said 'I haven't seen you for some time, did you give up on watching me' without raising his head-"

Lisa let out a scream, "Holy fuck -"

"I know," Namjoon sighed. "I was beyond embarrassed then. I wanted to curl up and die at somewhere. So, naturally, I couldn't say a thing. So he raised his head and looked at me. God, I still can feel the embarrassment," Namjoon laughed again, his cheeks pink.

"I stuttered something but I don't exactly remember what I said, but it made him smile and I died. Then he goes 'My classes finish at 4pm. Wait for me' and gets up and leaves just like that."

"Oh my god!" Lisa grabbed Namjoon's arm tightly, making him laugh.

"Calm down, okay?"

"I'm sorry," Lisa said, releasing his arm and pressing her palms to her cheeks. "I tend to get overexcited about love stories."

"I can see that," Namjoon teased her. Lisa grinned.

"You waited for him?"

"My classes finished at 6pm, so I ditched most of them," Namjoon grinned this time. "I waited him by the stairs; I didn't want to look like a creep going in front of his class."

"Just like in dramas," Lisa sighed with happiness.

"Yeah," he smiled softly. "That day we talked a little. Then we started talking more and more as time went by. Then one day he kissed me."

"What!" Lisa gasped. "I wasn't ready for this! How?!"

"Aren't you a little bit too curious?" Namjoon teased her, making her blush royally. He pinched her warm and soft cheek.

"It's okay. We were just walking by the riverside, making small talk and suddenly he turned and kissed me. He said 'now it's done' and smiled and held my hand," Namjoon ended.

After a minute of silence Lisa sighed again, this time ecstatic.

"I love love stories. Especially the ones with happy endings like yours," she said, still excited. She saw Namjoon smile very softly and she knew it wasn't for her, it was for the memories. Because that was the smile he saved for Jin. A minute later his eyes focused again and he sighed.

"Now you made me miss him and I can't see him until his shift ends," he scolded Lisa jokingly.

"You can text him?" Lisa offered. "I know it's not the same thing, but still."

As Namjoon sighed and took his phone, Lisa's phone chimed. She took it and unlocked. She had three messages from her mochi. Surprised, Lisa opened them. It wasn't like Jimin to text her for no reason and she had told him she was going to be busy for a couple of days.

Lisa

Are you at school or home?

I need to see you

Lisa frowned.

Why, what happened?

Just tell me where you are

At school

Faculty?

No, a café close by with a friend

What happened Jimin?

Give me the address, I have a surprise for you

Is it something kinky again

Because now'd be a really shitty timing for it

He sent a laughing emoji.

No

Wait and see

I'll be there in twenty minutes

Lisa sighed and gave him the address. She hoped it wasn't something she couldn't let Namjoon and the others see. But with Jimin, you'd never know.

~ end of part 1~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 3.4K 15
When superstars groups BTS and BLACKPINK accidently rent the same beach house for the summer, Jeon Jungkook hopes he can finally get close to his ult...
141K 4.1K 34
"His love just feels like a boomerang that never comes back to him..." A Story of Love That Grew Between Two Best friends. 《《 ☆ 💫 Check out my new b...
2.7K 67 17
❝ So show me, I'll show you ❞ ❝ It's okay to believe, the Magic Shop will comfort you ❞ No matter how big the challenge is, love will always lead us...
74.8K 4.2K 34
For Lisa, being a single mom was the greatest thing in the whole universe and she could not ask anything other than for her daughter to grow up healt...