Miss Introvert | SUNGJOY

By authorovert

A story of a shy girl named June Sevenelle Griffin, experiencing Love, Hate, Pain and Suffering. But everythi... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Moving In
Chapter 2: Bryce and Willow
Chapter 3: Lullaby
Chapter 4: Grocery Shopping
Chapter 5: Confession
Chapter 6: Imperfection
Chapter 7: Happy Halloween
Chapter 8: Date
Chapter 9: Beach
Chapter 10: Truth or Dare
Chapter 11: Bashers
Chapter 12: Minor Problem
Chapter 13: Breaking News
Chapter 14: June's Day Out
Chapter 15: Spotlight
Chapter 16: Bryce's Confession
Chapter 17: Willow's Cry
Chapter 18: Team Building
Chapter 19: Promise
Chapter 20: Birthday Surprise
ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Chapter 22: Lonely
Chapter 23: Jonghyun
Chapter 24: Movie Date
Chapter 25: Lunch Visit
Chapter 26: Bowling
Chapter 27: Japan with ABlue
Chapter 28: Lost
Chapter 29: August Calvin
Chapter 30: Random
Chapter 31: BOTB Interview
Chapter 32: Bad News
Chapter 33: Germany
Chapter 34: Truth Hurts
Chapter 35: Exposed
Chapter 36: Chaotic
Chapter 37: Decision
Chapter 38: Accident
Chapter 39: While You Were Sleeping
Chapter 40: I love you, Goodbye
ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Chapter 41: After One Year
Chapter 42: Red Vortex
Chapter 43: Mystery Guy
Chapter 44: Unexpected Encounter
Chapter 45: Fan Girl
Chapter 46: STB August
Chapter 47: Ships
Chapter 48: Secret Glances
Chapter 49: Partnered
Chapter 50: Encounter
Chapter 51: Kiss
Chapter 52: Red Vortex with ABlue
Chapter 53: Red Vortex with BOTB
Chapter 54: Time off
Chapter 55: Memories
Chapter 56: I'm Back
Chapter 57: Complete
Chapter 58: Dating Scandal
Chapter 59: Publicity
Chapter 60: SURPRISE!
Epilogue
NEW BOOK!
Special Chapter (Bonus)

Chapter 21: Awkward Gestures

642 43 12
By authorovert

---
Hi guys!!! Did you miss the story? Well I missed it too, I never really intended to finish it like that. I kind of just needed some rest. So here's the thing since this story already reached about 1k reads, I would like to thank you for all of you readers you guys mean a lot. Thank you so much!

Here comes more June and Ryder moments!!!

Fighting!
-----

JUNE GRIFFIN

It has been a month already since me and Ryder officially became a couple. Yeah! I couldn't even believe it myself and to think I told him I love him while I was drunk wasn't the love confession I had in mind. Still, the outcome was the main goal anyway so let's just pretend I wasn't drunk and all.

So I'm at home right now since Ryder has a meeting regarding with the new drama series he was part of. He said he was only the second lead star, I don't get him sometimes. Normally people would aim the lead role, but him? Nah! As long as he doesn't have a leading lady is fine by him. Gosh that guy, he doesn't want me to see him all lovey-dovey on TV while he was dating me. His excuses really.

I just finished cleaning the bathroom since I was planning on washing the bed sheets and other household things (curtains, beddings, pillow cases, towels, even her stuff toys). Actually we normally go to a washer shop but since I don't really have anything to do so might as well do household chores.

Gosh I act like his wife, when in fact I'm just a girlfriend.

As I changed into my black sweat pants and paired with a grey hoodie, the door bell rang. Who would that be? I hurriedly made my hair into a bun even though it was still wet, I really don't care since I'm just at home. But I was surprised to see who was at the door. Oh no! Why now? I was about to pretend no one was home when I heard them yell outside.

"Don't even try pretending not to be home Griffin! We already know you're in there, open the door if you don't want us to break it by force."Willow yelled. Gosh! Why are they here? I've been avoiding them for a couple of days now. Well they found out about me and Ryder a few days ago and they wouldn't stop teasing and asking me questions.

I had no choice as I opened the door, six gorgeous girls are in front of me with teasing expressions and evil grins on their faces. I'm already expecting this to happen when they would find a time to face me. And I wasn't expecting it to be this sooner.

"Okay spill!"Natasha said. So I had no choice but to tell them everything.

"Oh my gosh really?!"Yesha reacted as I felt my face heated from embarrassment.

"Gosh! We should have drunk you earlier if that's what it takes for you to finally confess."Courtney said.

"Yeah! God you even did it on your birthday."Hadley. As everyone squealed, oh my eardrums.

The topic was changed when Jewel noticed me being uneasy with the topic about or relationship.

"Hey June, is your relationship with Ryder okay?"she asked concerned. Well to be honest it's great since I'm finally the girl friend of the guy I like, but for some reason I'm kind of off about it.

"Honestly it's kind of awkward for me, well Ryder is a great boyfriend and all but you know me I'm shy as a lady bug so I'm not really used to couple gestures."I told them.

"What kind of gestures? Don't tell me Ryder already went for the second base?"Willow asked in surprise.

"Second base?"I asked confused.

"I mean like did he attempt to touch you somewhere."she added? Eh? She knew I couldn't get what she was actually saying so she whispered it to me. My eyes literally widened!

"No way! He would never do that!!"I yelled.

"Jeez. No need to yell. Hahaha."Natasha comments. Well can't blame me, why would they even think of that thing. Ryder would never do that, I trust him.

"So what awkward gestures are you saying?"Hadley asked.

"Like morning kisses on the cheek and stuff like that, random hugs. Not that I hate it or anything it just takes me by surprise."I told them.

"Awwee. That's normal little girl, Chase does that to me all the time."Natasha said.

"Me too. Besides, Natasha here went to 2nd or 3rd base already I guess. So you and Ryder are still on the safe side."Hadley said. Which earned her a slap on the arm by Natasha.

Jeez this girl really. So for the mean time, my so called washing got a bit postponed since I have visitors to attend to. We played cards and some kings game as well, they stayed for about 3 hours before they got a call from Manager Sy that their rehearsals are coming up. As the girls bid their goodbyes and left, I slowly started to tidy up the living room, Jewel and Yesha totally crushed the floor with beer stains while doing the Kings game and Courtney accidentally spilled chips all over the floor. So some swiping and moping would do the trick.

While I was finished with the cleaning the door suddenly opened and revealed Ryder. He saw me carrying a bag of trash so he just leaned over as he kissed me on the cheek. Huhuhu another awkward gesture. But like what the girls said, I should just get used to it since it's what normal couples do.

"You had visitors?"he asked as he grab the trash from me and carried it himself. And for some reason, I'm seeing a lot of Ryder's sides where in I haven't seen before. Like now, being such a gentleman in everything he do.

"Yeah. The girls came by and play."I told him. He patted my head as he guided me towards the couch.

"You must be tired. Have some rest, I'll take out the trash."He offered.

"But aren't you tired from the meeting?"I asked him.

"A bit. But when I saw you when I came home I felt energized."he said with a smile. Waaaah! Another awkward gesture. His sweet words, I just can't get used to it.

"Gosh you're so cheesy."I told him.

"Well you love me anyway."he countered back. See? His been like that since we started dating and boy is he getting even cuter everyday yet I'm getting haggard from all this uneasiness.

I didn't bother talking to him since he already went to change into his house clothes after he took out the trash. And for some reason, he likes copying what I wear. His also wearing a black sweatpants and a grey hoodie, this guy is so cheesy in everything he does. And mind if I tell you that whenever his home at night which he's normally not, he sleeps beside me in the bedroom. How do you guys think I'll adjust like that? Man I need time to process everything yet Ryder here is so dense with what's happening.

I was so relaxed on the couch that I didn't notice him going to the bathroom. I just realized it when I heard a loud voice coming from there.

"Oh my gosh! What happened?"I asked him as I rushed towards the bathroom. Then I remembered I soaked the beddings and stuff there, I forgot to wash them.

"What's this?"he asked pointing towards the beddings he is now stepping on. Well good thing he wasn't wearing any slippers or something.

"Oh. I forgot, I was planning on washing those bed sheets and stuff since it's been a month already since the last time we washed them."I told him.

"Eh? Then why didn't you just ask the front desk for this, they have laundry here."he said.

"Yeah I know. I was planning on doing it myself since I didn't have anything to do before the girls came and play."I told him. He stared at me with concern in his eyes before he kissed the tip of my nose. Waaah another awkward gesture.

"Gosh you're so cute."he said.

"Yeah I know."I joked as he laughed it off. I was surprised when he took my hand as he slowly pulled me inside. What is he trying to do?

"Since you were doing some work, I'll be honored to be of help."gosh him and his words. So I just accepted his offer as I went inside as we started stepping on the beddings.

We've been doing it for a couple of times before we started rinsing it with water. But gosh I've been suffering from too much awkward gestures coming from him, well ever since we started dating Ryder became childish and keeps on playing around, he even tease me at times.

Like right now. We barely have space since the bathroom isn't that spacious and his taking advantage of the situation, he's been acting like a macho man who's trying to seduce a girl, he even pulled my string on my jacket for my face to be even more closer to his. And you could guess how my reaction went. He even hummed a tone while he grab my hands as we start sweet dancing gosh this guy really. But what he actually did that actually made me slap his stomach was when he cornered me by the wall using his arms as he was like attempting to kiss me and laughed. Because of him I became a bit physically abusive towards him, and it's his fault for provoking me.

"Ryder stop it."I warned him. We just finished washing everything and his actually giving me a back hug since he was tired and he wanted to recharge.

"But I love hugging you."he whispered in my ear which gave me goosebumps.

"KYAAAAAAAH!"I yelled which made him let go as he covered his ears.

"Gosh Babe! No need to yell."he complained. Babe?

"Babe?"I asked confused.

"Yes?"he asked.

"Wait, since when did you start calling me that?"I asked.

"Just now."he said with a smile.

I just rolled my eyes from his childish schemes.

"God I love it when you start getting annoyed."he said as he starts pinching me on my cheeks.

"You really like teasing me this much?"I asked him.

"Yep! Coz you're even cuter."he said as he pecked my lips.

Gosh! His such a kiss stealer.

"I am so going to report you to the cops."I told him.

"For what?"He grinned.

"For stealing kisses."I answered.

"Well then, I'll report you as well."he said with a smug face.

"What? What did I do to you?"I asked confused. Then he leaned closer and whispered.

"For stealing my heart."

Gosh he's so freaking cheesy.

------
RYDER STRAUSS

Yes it's been a month since this girl finally became mine. And I'm the happiest guy on earth, I couldn't describe how I felt during that time. So you can't blame for being clingy with my girlfriend, I've been secretly glancing at her back in middle school and after years of not seeing her made all my patience all worth it.

But unfortunately we seldom hang out or even do normal stuff since I'm always busy. This month I only got about 3 days break from work and we only spent those days at home. Randomly watching movies and cuddling, well I call it cuddling but June calls it Ryder's Annoying Tactics. Haha! I can't believe this introverted girlfriend of mine has a huge imagination with things.

We just finished hanging all the stuff we just washed. The whole time June was all flustered, she can't blame me. I missed her so much, if only I could bring her with us I'll do it. But she doesn't want to since she knows it tiresome and she was afraid that people would find out about us and it would cause problems with our careers. It doesn't matter actually since we've been in the industry for almost 5 years now. And we all planned to disband anyway. But I won't tell her yet, we all have reasons anyway.

June went to change since her clothes got wet because of my childish antics, I splashed some water unto her but I didn't know it would cause her that much, while waiting for her I got a bowl of cheese flavored popcorn and starting playing the "IT" movie, even though I hate horror movies I'm kind of enjoying it since it's what she loves to watch.

I heard the bedroom door opened as I felt her sat besides me, like instinct I immediately laid unto her lap. This is what I call sweet moments, every moment counts, coz I'll be busy again starting next week since we will be having the HAHA Awards and it would be held pretty far from here so as expected I couldn't be home again. But good thing June doesn't mind that J snuggle with her when she sleeps overtime I come home a bit late. Don't worry we just sleep nothing more, I respect her that much.

"Babe, can I borrow that pillow?"she said as she pointed towards it.

"Wait, did you just called me Babe?"I asked with a smile.

"Well yeah. You said we'll start calling each other that starting today right?"she said, I couldn't stop myself to lean forward to capture her lips.

Gosh I love this girl.

"Cut it."she said as she pushed me back down as she slightly slap my forehead.

"What was that for?"I complained

"That's for taking me by surprise."she said as her expression changed into angry one.

"Hey are you mad?"I asked as I sat up and faced her.

She didn't answer back and just focused on the movie. I couldn't stop myself from grabbing the remote and paused the movie.

"Okay I'm going to bed."she said as she stood up and went to the bedroom. I just made it on time before she could close the door.

"Hey babe. I'm sorry, I think I got to far."I apologized. But she still didn't budge. She's definitely mad and I'm scared maybe she'll hate me and leave.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard her faint sobs. I immediately hugged and comforted her, shoot! I never planned this, I never planned on making her cry. Gosh I'm such an idiot.

"I'm sorry as well."she started off still crying in my chest. "I'm not mad, I'm just annoyed with myself."she added as she kept on wiping her tears still in my embrace. "But I'm really trying my best, so please don't take me by surprise again. I'm not really used yet with this awkward gestures couples do. So I hope you could understand that it's my first time and it's trying my hardest so please give me a break before I really punch you in the gut."she ended her speech. I didn't expect the last few words though.

So she's been having trouble adjusting with our relationship? It's good to know that she's opening up to me with this kind of things.

"No pressure. We're not in a hurry."I said as I kissed her on top of her head. "Come, let's get some sleep."I said as we both laid in bed.

She kissed me on the cheek before she closed her eyes.

Thank you God for this amazing girl. I promise to cherish her.
------
Random Convos
Chase: Oh man! Why of all places? Why Germany?
Jaden: Bryce would be there.
Chase: Why don't he just come home?
Jude: Family matters.
Chase: Ugh! And I won't see my girlfriend for another week huh?
Ralph: It's not like your the only one suffering.
Chase: Why, did Jewel already gave you a chance?
Ralph: *sadness* no.
Dylan: Stop it Chase. You're hurting the old man.
Ralph: Hey! Who are you calling old?
Dylan: *points at him*
Everyone: *laughs*
------
Random Convos
Willow: How are you?
Bryce: Just got home from work.
Willow: Is it hard?
Bryce: Not really, but I'm still adjusting with the environment.
Willow: Have you eaten?
Bryce: Yeah, I've had some cup noddles before I went home.
Willow: You should eat some real food you know. Even if I don't see you in person I can see you lost weight and it's not good.
Bryce: Don't worry. I'm doing it for us.
Willow: *sadness* I miss you.
Bryce: I miss you more.
----

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 1.3K 37
Story of a girl and her lovely secret admirer #1 on Hunjoy (nov 2019 ) #1 on exovelvet ( Oct 2020)
10.3K 1K 35
[YOUTUBE TEASER INSIDE] ❝My body is in pain right now, and it's because of you, you know?❞ Meet Kim Hyunji, a hopeless romantic teenage girl who is t...
57.6K 2.9K 35
A 22 year old college intern Yook Sungjae discovered a historical curse about Queen Park Soo Young 500 years ago. To his surprise he met a girl with...
11.9K 253 37
> Your average love story. Finn helps Millie out and they become friends. They don't know if they have something more then a relationship of friends...