NERD SasuNaru (Mpreg)

By yanira4567

Sasuke the cool kid has always gotten what he wants he's got the girl and everything. Naruto the nerd has alw... More

1. good and bad
2. slut
3. Interesting
4. Secret Toy
5.Mine
6.Itachi's secret
7. Fuck my life
8. Never
9. what?
10. Cereal
11. Cry
12. What I Always Wanted
13. Oh boy... or girl?
14. Sound Proof
15. Tears
16. Hickey lies
17. Blue Eyes
18. Just Another Day
19. Live
20. Truth Be Told
21.Are you okay?
22.Hate is Another Word for Love
23.Blame the Mood Swings !
24. Dammit !
25. Making Out
26. Day Dream
27. No Words
28. Beautiful
30. I Couldn't
31. Call Me, Suicidal
32. Break Me
33. Uchiha
34. Rumors
35. Sick...With Love?
36. Don't Forget Me
37. Love always hurts
38. Fox dreams
39. Wait a Minute
40.

29. Bitch

12.2K 419 336
By yanira4567

~~Sasu POV~~

My eyes widen and I felt my heart pounding. I quickly gripped at my shirt from where my heart laid as if that was going to stop its rapped beating. I couldn't believe It i was lost.

Did I really say that?! No of course not I wouldn't... would I?... no of course not I couldn't I just couldn't.. call him beautiful... him of all people ! I-i I was probably. P-probably was  just lost in the moment.. yeah that has to be it... there's no other way!.... but then again I should have beat him up after what he said  a-after all he had said about that stupid red head! But I didn't I just did the complete opposite...  what is wrong with me ! I'm probably getting sick or that whole the fathers get the pregnancy symptoms as well thing. Yeah that probably could be it too I'm just not in the right State of mind after all I got engaged not even a week ago and I'm getting married in less then two weeks, I also broke up with Sakura, found out I was going to be a father and worst of all I'm marrying a guy !

All of it is just getting to me after all I'm just not gay. Naruto just looked so good laying there covered in sweat and wrapped in my arm- no no no stop it sasuke stop it what's wrong with you ! Your not gay ! Not gay not gay yo-"Mr. Uchiha!" I heard someone say and I quickly snapped out of my thoughts and glared  over to the lady who yelled at me. " what?" I said annoyed and her eyes widen and she stepped back in fear." Ive been calling you for a while now.. you're father asked me to come after you wouldn't answer the phone..." she said and my eyes widen a bit but quickly relaxed.. how long have I been out of it?! " hn . I'll call him now you may leave " I said and she bowed and quickly rushed out.  I looked over to my desk phone and quickly picked it up calling my father. And on the first ring he quickly answers. " Sasuke, " he said my name and I knew right away he wasn't in a good mood. " father, you called " I said and he sighed. " are you done with the work I gave you ?" " yes father, I finished it not to long ago." " hn. Alright leave it ready my assistant will go pick it up. Also get ready and meet me at my office we are going out." He said clicking before I could ask where. I sighed and looked over to the work he had assigned me and quickly fixed it and put it in a manila folder. Leaving it neatly on my desk and quickly got up and ready. Our break wasn't for another hour where is he taking me?

I kept asking my self  as I made my way to his office but naruto kept clouding my mind. I growled annoyed not understanding what the hell is going on. Why won't that stupid nerd leave my head!

Once at my fathers office I walked in as he was finishing putting on his jacket. " where are we going ?" I finally asked and he looked over to me." You're mother called she's with naruto and itachi getting naruto his suit for the wedding. She wants me to take you to find one for yourself as well but first since we are late we are going to attend other things your mother wants for the wedding. We are doing almost everything today seeing how close the date is." He said and I nodded but some how I felt a bit jealous as my brother got to see naruto first in his outfit. I'm definitely sick. " let's go then" he said and I quickly followed him out our company.

~~Naru POV~~

I smiled awkwardly in the car as Mrs. uchiha kept talking about how she found so many amazing a beautiful suits for me to wear. " naruto you're okay with wearing white right ?" She said in back seat as she had over a dozen bags and books of wedding planing and decorating and who knows what Else she has. " I suppose, i don't really care for the color so whatever you like I'm okay with...."I said as I looked at the ring on my finger which held absolutely no love. It's just a declaration of property...

"I think you would look lovely in white ! Plus you would be the bride so it only makes sense I even have a few vails already chosen for you to pick out from once we get to the store !" She said happily. " mother we are already here" itachi said and I looked up as he was right . Right in front of us was a huge store beautiful wedding dresses, suits and decor all over the very high classed store. They had levels probably with different things on each level... " ah ! Perfect ! Hurry up boys we have so much to do today !" She said happily as itachi parked the car and we all quickly where out. She had a bunch of bags already in her hands and she made itachi carry the rest not letting me help even with one 'because I'm pregnant'.

"Our first appointment is about to begin hurry up !" She said happy as if she was the bride to be. Once inside she quickly and happily went to the register as itachi and I trailed behind her I felt a bit bad for him as he was carrying many heavy bags. " hello yes we have an appointment " she said to the girl on the front desk. "Of course Mrs. Uchiha please follow me along with your party we have a room ready for you ." She Said as she guided us to the elevator in which we all quickly went in and she pressed the button  taking us to the third-floor. Once the elevator doors opened she quickly stepped out and we followed behind her she guided us to a room. Once Inside the room she let us In and I quickly looked around my surroundings admiring the very beautiful room there was many suits hanging from a wrack. The room was sparkling with gold as we walked in more there was a door probably heading for somewhere to get changed. On the left side there was a very comfortable looking sofa and next to it a small table with White and in the right there was mirrors.

Itachi quickly sat all the bags down near the couch and so did Mikoto as I continued to admire the room there was so much detail I couldn't describe it all. "I hope the room is to you're liking. You are the groom correct ?" The lady said and I looked back over to her. " the bride he's the bride" itachi corrected her and I blushed a bit embarrassed it's so weird being called that. " oh sorry, haha we don't get many of those but why don't you guys sit and enjoy the wine while we get the bride in his first outfit." She said with a smile and the both nodded Mikoto with a big smile on her face while itachi sat beside her. I wanted to run out but the lady quickly and gently guided me to the door I was correct in guessing that was where I was to change. She took some of the suits from the rack and walked in with them into the changing room. Once inside she closed the door and hanged the outfits one by one the wall. The room was a lot bigger then I thought but that's probably because of the girls and there big dresses." You're so lucky to be marrying Mr.Uchiha " she said as she was taking out the suits from there bags. Even I can't lie they where marvelous. " I guess I am..." I said with a small chuckle. " I don't know what he sees in you, you can't give him anything back not even children " she said and I was a bit thrown back by this. She was still taking out the suits so we had no eye contact what's so ever.. " maybe I can't but I can give him so much more" I said trying to defend my self. " like what ? You're not a women you can't please him at all " she said and I growled. " that's where you're wrong. You know how many women throw them selfs at his feet ? Like you for example I bet if he where to walk in right now you would do the same be a little bitch and do as he ask. but I'm not like that I ain't no bitch if he where to walk in he would do as I say because Unlike you I would never throw my self at his feet. He doesn't want a slut he wants a queen and girl that's what I am why do you think he put a ring on it." I said lying through my teeth she tightened her hold on one of the suits before relaxing and turning to me with a fake smile. " there all done please if you need help putting them on don't hesitate to ask I'll be right out side. " she said as she headed for the door. " what no more smart remarks ?" I said and she gripped the doorknob tight before taking a deep breath and walking out. Once she was out she closed the door and I sighed trying to calm myself as I looked at the many suits looking back at me. I grabbed the first one quickly trying it on and getting everything started.

Some just didn't look right or where to out their for my liking so we kept on going for another thirty minute trying to find one that I liked and looked well. But as I started just giving up I decided to grab the most simple one which grabbed my attention from the beginning and quickly got undressed and put it on.

I took a deep breath once I was dressed in this  champagne colored suit before opening the door and walking out for The Who knows how many time  . " oh naruto you look marvelous!" Mikoto said and I blushed at that and I heard itachi chuckle. I was a bit surprised seeing as this outfit was the most simple I didn't think Mikoto would be much for it but once I looked in the mirrors my eyes widen at what I saw being reflected back . " wow" I mumbled as I stood on top of the circle my reflection being all around me as I looked my self over. " you do look beautiful naruto" I heard itachi say and I turned blushing. "S-shut up" I said and he chuckled I look back over at my self not believing that really was me. " I really am getting married..." I mumbled to my self I looked down and you could actually see  a bit of a bump showing through the suit they where right my stomach won't stop growing.. and to think this is all because I couldn't just take the beating....

" oh wait ! Here !" I heard Mikoto say and I quickly turned to her only to almost run face to face with her as she placed something on my head...a vail... she quickly fixed and looked down just too see how long the train was and wow was it long. Once she was done she looked into a bag she had with here and pulled out some fake blue and golden flowers and quickly shoved them into my hands before taking a few steps back and her eyes widen." Oh wow ! Naruto.." she said and I blushed not understanding what she meant I looked over to itachi and he smirked at me." Wow indeed " he said and I pouted turning back to the mirror to see what they where talking about and my eyes widen. "Oh my..." I said as I looked at my self in the mirror I look so beautiful.... everything works so well with each other I don't think I could ever look better...  I quickly felt tears clouding my vision before they rolled down my face." I want this one." I said through tears as I kept looking at my reflection. I don't want to cry goddammit hormones. " but we still have many more to try on " I heard Mikoto say and I turned to her with tears running down my face. " I want this one " I said and she looked at me a bit shocked before smiling.. " okay, you heard the boy he's taking that one !" She said to the girl from earlier who looked at me with a bit of jealousy but I didn't care and turned back to the mirror and whipping some of my tears away. Before getting of the circle and getting back in changing room.

Once I was out the girl guided us too a different room. I could tell she still was a bit pissed off but I didn't care I was still a sobbing mess thanks to my hormones" ah here we are-oh Mr. Uchiha and Sasuke welcome I didn't know you both would be here as well" said the girl bowing to them but I could see her looking over to me from the corner of her eye. Fuck I'm fucked sasuke would never do anything for me and now she's going to see what I said was all a lie.. I quickly put on a smile as I whipped my tears entering the room first. Sasuke and I quickly made eye contact and his eyes widen before he frowned and looked over to itachi glaring at him. "I what did you do?!" He said to itachi who was still carrying a bunch of bags and he quickly replied. "Nothing, he just looked at him self in the mirror and started crying." "I can't help it you know that!" I quickly defended myself. " oh don't blame you're brother sasuke! Naruto was just having a moment! Even I cried when I found the dress I wanted to wear for my wedding!" Mikoto said as we all walked to the other two member who were seated in a table.

I sat down next to sasuke and itachi sat beside me Mikoto next to him and of course her husband beside her in this round table we where at. But I quickly noticed an empty seat beside sasuke and fugaku and the annoying girl from earlier quickly and happily sat there she really wants me to kill her doesn't she?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys I wa going to update this a lot sooner but life got in the way. But I would love to say thank you to everyone who committed on my last post and you guys are right I could see that a lot of you really do enjoy this story so I'm going to continue it. Thank you guys so much for everything guys!! You guys really gave me the spirit to continue this story but I won't lie I'm actually am changing a bit from my original plan so it won't be exactly how I wanted it but hopefully it's still good ! Thanks again !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

982K 37.1K 88
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
340K 19.8K 73
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
353K 17.2K 78
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
1M 34K 61
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...