Blinking Twice - Camren FF

By germanharmonizer

"Maybe I shouldn't have read that." - "Right, maybe you shouldn't." - Contains supernatural things, violence... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 22

3.6K 152 38
By germanharmonizer

I knew that it wasn't possible for Lauren to write the letter while I was on my way here because she didn't leave the house and she would not open her own grave anyway.

Yet, I kind of had the feeling that it actually was her who wrote it, because I don't think the men would achieve anything by writing such a small letter.

But behind that small letter, there was a greater meaning. I knew what she was talking about earlier now.

I am bringing her back to life, kind of. I am making her bleed, and I am making her cry, I make her laugh and I make her smile.

That got me thinking, but I couldn't concentrate on that thought right now. My beloved friends were still gone and they were not at Laurens grave, like she said.

Shortly, I thought about informing the police about it, but I couldn't do that since, well, what should I tell them? "Hey can you help me my friends have been kidnapped by men who want to torture my ghost friend?"

I was frustrated, and then, my glance fell on the other two graves. What if?

No, nobody would be sick enough to do that, right?

And I would not open the graves of two long dead people.

Then, I heard a scream, a terrible, thrilling scream.

I began to ran and when I saw what happened, I couldn't help but scream aswell.

(TRIGGER WARNING: RAPE AND VIOLENCE, scroll until you find the other big font, stay safe, luv u)

It was Normani, she was tied to a tree and her body was exposed. In front of her was a rather short man, forcing himself on to her. When he noticed me, he ran away and chuckled, which made my anger built up even more.

I ran towards my crying friend, took of my jacket and put it on her naked body after I untied her.

She was a mess, her dark skin hid all the sins he had made. Every trace of the psychiotic rapist was washed away by the beauty of her skin, which was not glowing now like it always does.

She knew, she knew she couldn't say anything to prove his actions and she knew nobody would believe her. I held her in my arms, ready to be there for her, but she stopped me.

"We have to find Ally", she said.

"And Dinah."

"And Dinah?"

"Dinah is gone aswell, and I don't know where they are, Lauren said you're all at her grave but her grave was empty..." 

I decided not to tell her about the letter, as the situation clearly was confusing enough.

"You opened her grave?" Mani exclaimed, looking shocked as ever.

I just nodded, thinking about where to find the other two, before anything happens to them aswell.

...

We were walking and walking, after we found Normanis clothes we were still in shock about what happened and frustrated because we didn't know where the two were.

Suddenly, a cold breeze wandered around my body, making my hair fly towards my face.

Then, I saw them. 

Laurens siblings as little kids.

They were standing behind the other 2 graves, wearing dirty white clothes.

They giggled and waved us towards them and with whatever reason, maybe the fact that we were literally ready to die for our friends, we went.

When we were there, the kids began to grin. It was a nice grin, not an evil one, but it made everything even more creepy kind of.

"You have to look", they said.

"Look closely"

And with that, they disappeared.

Normani and I stood in front of the graves again, and I think we both knew what we had to do.

Like we weren't crazy enough, we began to open the graves.

This time, the coffins weren't empty.

In the one I opened, we found Dinah, her face was marked by blue spots and blood on her lips, Normani found Ally basically the same way.

They were coughing as soon as we opened the coffins and it was clear that they wouldn't have survived any much longer.

We took both of them home, where we found Lauren again.

(YOU CAN READ ON NOW!)

The girls all decided they wanted to rest, which is totally understandable. But personally, I was hyped up. I was so terrified that I just began laughing, I began going crazy.

Then, I remembered the letter and sat down next to Lauren.

I quietly gave the letter to her. 

"Did you write that?"

She nodded.

"But... how ?"

She shrugged.

"I-I dont know how, I just, I thought about it, and it worked."

I nodded.

"And, why did you write that?"

She sighed.

"Camila, listen. It's kind of really messed up.

I want you to be happy you know, so I don't actually want to bring any pessimism in your life, well, besides the craziness and the fact I already destroyed your life. But, well, when I'm kind of, like, alive again, I'll obviously die again, and the fact really messes me up. I don't want to die again."

"But, what about the fact that I kind of made you "alive again"? How can that even happen I mean, what even is that supposed to mean?"

"How do I tell you, I never used to bleed or cry or laugh in a real way, it was never real, it was all fake. But until I got to know you, I am slowly beginning to feel again. You make me feel things I never felt before, even when I was alive. You make me feel like I'm finally home, after 200 years and if that's not a lot then I don't know. You showed me your life, you showed my modern things and explained them to me, kinda. You, my dearest Camila, have made me feel so normal, so human. I don't feel sick anymore. I don't feel dead and I don't feel like I am a thing that nobody knows a name for.

I am Lauren now, and that I am thanks to you."

"I don't know what to say."

"You know, you don't always have to talk, sometimes, actually, I think what you have to do is to feel."

And oh, how I felt.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hey guys..♥

Want to get to know me? Text me here or if you want my snapchat just ask for it, I'd be glad to know some of you :)...

Anyways,

yay Australia! Same sex marriage once again!

And that makes me so proud! As a bisexual girl I am happy for everybody who has the opportunity to marry WHO THEY WANT as WHO THEY ARE (this is supposed to be a pro-trans/genderqueer-quote, if you didn't get what I meant)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184 11 1
Read and find out. (One shot)
17K 192 9
Camila Cabello and Lauren Jauregui. and lots and lots of smut. Wattpad has made some parts private so I'm guessing you need to follow me to be able t...
109K 3.5K 6
the one where lauren is a confusing asshole and camila hates assholes so they just kind of ignore each but not really; or, camila is a sucker for tat...
437K 21.3K 36
She was like the perfect sin Something like the truest lie... *TRIGGER WARNING*