Everlasting Hearts : A Tale o...

By MeghanaKadali

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
THANK YOU

Chapter 22

1K 31 0
By MeghanaKadali

Madison P.O.V:

"I WILL DESTROY YOU. SWEETHEART, JUST WAIT FOR IT."

The moment I read my mind just goes blank. My heart starts beating fast.

"Honey, what are you still doing here?" I see Peter and I immediately crumble and throw the paper.

"Ya.... I am coming..."

I close my eyes and the only thing that comes to my mind is....

"I WILL DESTROY YOU.SWEETHEART, JUST WAIT FOR IT." I can't sleep at all😢. I try to call Ben "NO.... No he must be sleeping..." I say to myself.

The moment I put my phone aside my phone📱 rings. My heart just stops beating and without looking at my phone I lift the call.

"Hello😥..." I say with a shaky voice...

"Sweetheart.... Are you okay?" I hear Ben's voice.

"Ben...." I just don't know what to say I want to tell him but if I tell him, he will just get worried unnecessarily.

"Sweetheart.... Tell me what happened?" He asks me concernedly. 

"Nothing😥..... Wait..... Why did you call me?" I ask him.

"I don't know, suddenly I woke up and I was feeling something wrong I don't know what..... I felt something weird..... So I called you😕." He tells me.

"I am fine." I tell him in a low voice.

"Madi.... don't lie to me..... I know something is bothering you.... Okay if you are not why are you still awake...." He asks me.

"I don't know I just can't sleep😣." I tell him. He doesn't speak for few seconds.

"Goodnight Ben...." I tell him though I just don't want to cut the call.

I close my eyes and I try to sleep.

"Hello princess." I open my eyes😱 and see Ben.

"OMG!!" I shout. 

"What are you doing here Ben?" I ask him.

"My sweetheart is unable to sleep and she is worried about something and you really expect me to sleep happily☹️.... Sorry I can't do that." He tells and hugs me tightly. I get tears out of my eyes.

"Madi...." He looks at me. 

"Love, what happened.... Sweetheart why are you crying😥?" He starts wiping my tears.

"I don't know I just...... I don't know....." I just hug him.

"Love.... Is something bothering you?" He asks me.

"No.... I just don't know I just feel weird😔." I tell him.

"Love, Do you want me to stay here with you tomorrow?" He asks me cupping my face.

"No.... No.... I will be fine by tomorrow.... It's just that some weird dream." I tell him.

"Sleep Now...." He kisses on my forehead and hugs me tightly and I sleep😴 hugging him.

I wake up and see a paper beside my bed.....

"Good morning Love.... Sorry I had to go and I didn't wanted to disturb you." I read and smile 😌.

"I just got a message from our quarters that due to some work in the quarters the office is closed for today😍." Sasha tells me.

"Madi, check your phone.... You also must have got the message." She tells me.

I go and see I have two messages one is from our quarter. 

"Even I got the same message..." I tell Sasha.

I open the other message and see "LEAVE BEN." I just keep staring at the message.

"Honey, Are you Okay?" Peter asks me. 

"Madi....." I snap out and see peter talking with me.

"Madi.... Are you okay?" He asks me. 

"I am Fine😣...." I tell him.

I call Ben..... He doesn't lift.

"So.... What shall we do today?" Sasha asks me.

"Let's go somewhere guys😍." Peter says. I hear door bell ring. I go and open the door.

"Sophia😲...." I see her in front of me.

"Madison.... I still feel guilty for what I did.... So.... I thought I would come and talk with you." She tells me with a sad face😪.

"My dear, you need not feel bad for anything at all.... I forgot about it and its fine. Leave about that😘." I tell her. 

"Come inside...." I invite her in.

"Guys this is Sophia....and Sophia this is Peter and this is Sasha." Peter and Sasha both look at Sophia with a look WHAT THE HELL🤨 on their face.

"Guys..... She is a nice person. She did a mistake and she apologized for it. Now guys be nice to her." I tell them.

"Fine😏!!" They both say at a time.

"Guys, we will go shopping." Sasha tells us.

"Ya.... That would be great." I tell them. 

"Okay then, I will leave now." Sophia tells us.

"Sophia, come on join us...." I tell her.

"No.... No... You guys have fun." She tells me.

"Sophia, Come with us we all can have fun😍..... Okay wait....." I extend my hand. "Friends....!!!" I ask her. 

"Okay🙈!!!" She smiles and hugs me.

I call Tony...."Hey beautiful...!!!!" He shouts.

"Tony we all are going shopping, will you join us?" I ask him. "Ya sure...I will be there within 15 mins." He tells and cuts the call.

We all leave to mall.

"Tinker Bell, Why don't you buy your birthday dress now😍." Peter asks me. 

"Guys.... No I am not going to celebrate my birthday this time😭." I say them with a sad face.

"WHY...!!!" Sasha shouts.

"Ben, informed us that we will be going to Mauritius for some important meeting☺️." Tony tells Sasha and Peter. I see both of them smiling.

"Why are you both smiling 🤨?" I ask them.

"No.... Nothing.... Actually Ben already told us and he even booked tickets for me, Sasha and Blake.", Peter tells me.

"Seriously like Seriously😍...." I shout. 

"YES!!!" Peter and Sasha shout at a time.

"Yippee.... Yeah💃🏼!!!!!!" I just go hug Peter and Sasha.

"Idiot.... You also come!!!" I shout at Tony. We all group hug.

I try many dresses. Some dresses I won't like, Some dresses Peter won't like🤦🏻‍♀️, Some dresses Sasha won't like and some dresses Tony won't like.

"Guys, I am really tired for today.... I can't try anymore.... I am done for today😓." I shout. 

"Did I miss something?" We see Sophia.

"Sophia, you are too late😐. You came one hour late." I tell her. 

"Sorry, I had some work to complete." She tells.

"Guys, How about we play paintball?" Tony asks us.

"It will hurt badly😐..." Sasha tells us. 

"Are you a kid.... Sasha seriously..." Peter says. 

"Okay fine😓...." She finally says okay to play paintball.

"Let's make groups." Tony tells. "We will play individually." I say.

"No.... No." they all shout.

"Okay fine😞..." I say.

"Select one...." Sasha shows her fingers. I select one.

"Peter.... So, It's me and Peter. You and Sophia and Tony will not have a partner." She tells us and we all burst out laughing😝.

"Shut up!! I don't need any partner." He says and then we leave.

We all wear the dress and we start playing.

"Let's Rock😍 it!!!" Sophia tells and hugs me. I hug her back.

"Madison.... Watch out... Ouch😣...." Sophia holds me and she gets a hit.

"Sophia, you shouldn't have done that. Are you okay?" I ask her. I see her in pain. 

"I am good 🙂." She says.

We all play for some time.

"WE WON😍...!!" Sophia she shouts and she jumps and hugs me. 

"Yeah..!!!!" I shout and hug her. I feel nice being with her. She is such a nice person. I just smile looking at her.

We all go and have food. I see Ben calling me. I lift the call.

"Ben......" I say. I can't hear his voice properly. I go up.

"Hello.... Ben...." I say. 

"Hello.... Love💕...." I hear him and the moment I was about to speak someone hits on my head and I go blank.

Peter P.O.V:

"Peter, Where is Madi? It's been 20 mins she went ☹️." Tony asks me. 

"Ya.... Where is she....?" I look at my watch.

We both go and search for her. 

"Oh my god.... Tony where is she?" I ask him. I get scared. We almost search everywhere😥.

"Let's go up." Tony tells and we both go up and we see. We don't find her.

"She is not here also and she is not lifting the call😣." Tony tells me. 

"Try calling her." I tell him. He calls and then we hear her phone 📱 ringing we go pick the phone which is on the floor. 

I turn and see....

"Madi........" We both shout at a time.

* * *

Hello there beautiful people, I am extremely glad that you took out time to read my book. Thanks for all your support till now and I will be super happy to know your views. Comment or DM me about how much you liked this chapter.

With Love,

Amicable Rose 🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274K 7.5K 58
This is the story of a two people who willingly married each other and make their marriage successful and beautiful. In this story you will see how t...
179K 7.7K 45
I was ruthless and she was was wrecked by her past. I never thought twice of anything but I did of her. I wanted her but she was too scared to ne...
514K 20.6K 74
She was rose in the garden filled with thorns🥀 He was the thorn that would destroy her🔱 Ansh & Anaya were tied in an arranged marriage. By their p...
21.3K 1K 33
"I don't want a divorce" His declaration that changed her life. Jewel was 29 years old when Jackson came into her life. By that time, she was already...