ALL MINE |VKOOK|

By PotatoesAndJams

Kim taehyung, the definition of arrogant, never thought that the dumb country boy a.k.a his bestfriend's brot... More

introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Tagged
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
Tagged
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
Tagged
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
chapter 43
Chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
Chapter 56
chapter 57
Chapter 58
chapter 59 (Finale)
Epilouge

chapter 15

67.2K 3.3K 3.5K
By PotatoesAndJams

"They aren't allowed to touch you, because you are All mine."

Jungkook stared at him with an awkward silence and shock. He didn't know what to answer because he didn't even get what the older meant. What can you expect from the naive boy anyway.

"H-hyung! You can't make people yours. They are not a thing." Jungkook said as a warm smile spreaded across his face.

He giggled and pinched taehyung's nose which shocked the older. He stood there dumbfounded and blinked twice to get the situation.

"He really is dumb..." V thought and sighed heavily.

"Aish hyung is so childish! You should be mature like me hyung! Grow up like a big boy! Like kookie!" He pointed to himself and announced proudly but the lilac head just stared at him blankly.

"Big boy? You? Pfft..." taehyung mocked with a sly smirk which made the younger to frown.

"I-i am a big boy. I am 16 years old!" The brown haired male exclaimed in his squeaky soft voice whicb didn't really support his act of trying to be manly.

"Kid, you can't even protect yourself." V stated with a devious smirk and played his tougue outside as his habit.

"I-i can!!" Jungkook fought back with a pout.

"Really? You couldn't even push me away. Nor fight back the guys in the alley that time. What are you? Just a weak little duckling~" The older taunted him which made jungkook even more sad.

"I-i am no-

"Come on. We don't have time for this. Lets go." Taehyung said and walked away leaving a sad jungkook behind. The younger jogged and slowly caught up with the older, walking behind him.

But he wasn't in his always cheerful mood. A sad pout was present in his soft pale face which taehyung didn't miss to notice.

"This is the Times square mall. One of the biggest in korea." V said as they walked inside the huge complex with people walking around busily chattering and attractive shops everywhere.

He looked at jungkook who didn't answer and kept his head down with a sulking face.

"Ok are you angry now? You are not gonna talk to me?" He asked with a scoff but the younger still didn't answer. A pang of guilt did rush through the older for the mean words he used before but his ego was stopping him from apologizing.

He left the silent younger to stand by himself as he is in his own little angry world. By the time jungkook realized that the presence of the older beside him disappeared, he finally looked up to search for him.

A tap on his back made him to turn around swiftly and saw taehyung holding a tiger plushie with a slightly embarassed face.

He cleared his throat, avoiding eye contact with the younger and pushed the plushie towards him.

"Here." He said and jungkook looked at him with confusion before grabbing the plushie in his hand.

"Its for you." Taehyung said with an embarrassed face and averted his eyes elsewhere quickly.

"I am s-sorry for everything. That happened that day and today too." He said in a low stuttering voice. You can't blame him, it's the first time 'The Kim taehyung' is apologizing to someone.

Jungkook's confused face turned into a wide warm smile showing his bunny teeth.

"Thank you hyung~" he said and hugged his plushie tightly which stabbed a cupid arrow in taehyung's heart and he coughed at his thoughts.

"Yea whatever..." He said and turned back to his cold poker face.

"Get a hold of yourself V!" His mind screamed at him.

"What should we name it?!" Jungkook asked in excitement as he stared at the tiger and then at V.

"I don't know and i don't care. Let's go now." He said and walked away trying to keep the little bit of coolness left in him. The younger quickly jogged and walked behind him while holding onto the hem of the older's jacket as his habit.

"Where are we going hyung?" He asked curiously while following the older.

"To the rooftop. The scenery is good." V said as they walked to the lift.

>>>>>

"Where is jungkookie? School is over already.." Suga spoke as he looked around the jungkook's classroom.

"Yea.. And i have been trying to contact V today.. He's nowhere to be seen." Namjoon said with a heavy sigh. suga ignored his statement and continued to look for his baby brother.

A certain pink haired male walked inside the classroom whistling and flipping his hair softly but hated as he spotted the two older males there.

"Oh shit. Gotta blast." He thought and stepped back quickly to run away but tripped and stumbled back when he heard his crush's deep cold voice.

"Hold on midget."

Jimin gulped and stood straight as he saw yoongi and namjoon boaring their eyes into him. He chuck led nervously and waved his hand up.

"Heyyy there~ what's up?" His tone came out fake and loud. The two males stared at him suspiciously.

"Where's jungkook?" Yoongi asked and jimin was already half dying.

"I am soo dead. Lord in heavens please help me. I promise i won't jerk off to yoongi's pictures everyday! Only once a week! Pleaseee!!!" Jimin prayed silently in his head and looked at yoongi.

"H-he went back home early. He told me to inform you." The pink haired male said and signed later on.

"What??!! But he can't go alone! It's dangerous!" Yoongi exclaimed with an confused and worried expression.

"Jeez..he's not a kid dude. Let him live." Jimin said and rolled his eyes, earning a dead glare from suga. He immediately realized his words and gulped in fear. 

"I will kick your ass later midget. Now i have to go." Yoongi said and walked away quickly to find jungkook leaving Jimin and RM alone.

"Well i am so dead." Jimin thought as he imagined yoongi's reaction when he finds out that jungkook went with taehyung and not home. Namjoon just stared at him weirdly not understanding the situation.

>>>>>>

"This is it." V said as they walked into the fresh chilly air. Jungkook looked around the mesmerizing view in awe.

"Uwahhh." His jaw dropped as he admired the view with his sparkly doe eyes.

"Its so beautiful hyung." He said and stood near the railing. V followed behind and stood near him, humming in response.

He looked to his side and saw jungkook looking at the city with so much of amusement and admiration. He looked like kid who just got his candy.

He gazed at the younger's soft, smooth and delicate skin which glistened with the lights of the city. His plumpy pinkish lips were apart due to his amusement and his doe eyes were sparkling with glee. His heart fluttered pure innocent look in him while holding the tiger plushie securely in his hand.

"I still can't believe he's 16 years old..." Taehyung thought as he stared at the short male beside him.

Jungkook held onto the railing and leaned in even more to see the view.

"Careful. You're gonna fall." The lilac head stated and held the younger's waist securely, pulling him back to not let him fall.

Jungkook blushed as his back hit the older's hard chest and taehyung just stayed in that position while staring at the view as if it was completely normal. The pair silently stared at the sunset in each other's warmth.

"You know hyung, eomma said that if we stare at the sunset we will feel happy and good. Forgetting all our pains." Jungkook explained and taehyung turned to look at the younger.

"If that's so, i already saw my sunset then." He said, with his eyes only on the younger.

____________________________________

*loud scream* EXAMS ARE OVER!!!!!!!!!!!! Yayyyy i am soo happyyy and relieved from hell.

And December holidays is starting!! Getting ready for a lot of updates and i am gonna shower y'all with love!! Because you guys are the sweetest 😢😭

Bye good night!! I am so sleepy😅 so i didn't proof read properly. Sorry😅

Stay happy and horny ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 445 17
Book 3/3 "I'm gonna miss you Angel." Wyatt said " I'm gonna miss you too." I told him as I smiled weakly. In which Wyatt and Allisons...
150K 2.6K 37
๐™ธ๐™ฝ ๐š†๐™ท๐™ธ๐™ฒH 2 ghosts help pick each other up in their darkest moments through their love for music, and each other. season 1 : finished fem! o...
827K 28.4K 36
" Why are you so obsessed with me?! " " Let's get something straight, you belong to me whether you like or not " " You don't own me " " Not yet "
334K 20.1K 42
"You're mine, Jeongguk. Only mine. No one will ever take you away from me. Not even you, baby." In which Jeon Jeongguk decided to travel back in time...