Everlasting Hearts : A Tale o...

By MeghanaKadali

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
THANK YOU

Chapter 21

1.2K 37 1
By MeghanaKadali

Peter P.O.V:

I hear the door bell ring.

"Shit......" I wake up. I see my watch.

"Holy Crap🤦🏻‍♂️!! It's 3:00" I go open the main door. I see Madi.

"Madi..... I am sorry...." I hug her.

"Peter, It's alright..." She pats me.

"Idiot, you should have called me...." I shout😡 at her.

"Hi...." I see Ben beside her.

"What are you doing here?" I ask Ben. I see both of them smiling or should I say blushing.

"Mr. Ben Williams, I am asking you🤷🏻‍♂️." I ask him.

"Peter, be nice to my boyfriend." She says and I just look at them with my eyes wide open.

"WHAT!!!!" I shout in happiness😍.

"Really, OMG !!! You have no idea how happy I am right now." I just jump and hug both of them at a time.

Madison P.O.V :

"Good morning....... bae....." I wake up and see Ben in my room.

"Good morning.... Ben 10..." I say with a huge smile.

"Ben.....What is bae🙁...." I ask him with a confused look.

"WHAT!!! Don't you know????" He asks me and he starts laughing😂.

"No...."

"Bae means.... Before Anyone Else...." He says and sits beside me.

"Oh.....Then you are my aae." I say smiling.

"AAE.... What is that?" He asks looking at me.

"After Anyone Else🤣...." I say and I burst out laughing.

"Oh Really.... Really..." He starts tickling me.

"Aw......" I turn and see Sasha and Peter. I see both of them smiling😄.

Later, we all leave to office. Peter stays at home.

Ben Williams P.O.V:

We reach office. I ring the bell.

"Ruby.... Call Madison and Tony immediately." I tell her.

"Yes sir." She leaves.

"You called us...." Tony asks me.

"Ya, I called you to inform that next week we three will be leaving to Mauritius. We have an important meeting to attend there." I tell them.

"Next week.....!!!! When is it?" Madi asks me.

"We will leave on 17th, we will stay there 18th and 19th and then we will come back on 20th💁🏻‍♂️." He says.

"Oh no.... Please can't we postpone that meeting please." Madi asks me.

"Nope... It's really an important meeting and the dates are already fixed." I tell her smiling internally😌.

"Okay..." Madi says with a sad face.

Madison P.O.V:

"Madi... Aren't you excited.....!! We are going to Mauritius.... like Mauritius really😍...." Tony keeps dancing🕺.

"Madi.... What happened...." He asks me.

"Seriously like seriously..... 18th is my birthday I wanted to spend time with my family. I miss them so much😭." I cry.

"Beautiful, I can understand." He hugs me.

Ben Williams P.O.V:

"Ruby, Book one ticket to Seattle tomorrow morning and a return ticket tomorrow night." I tell her.

"I want you to do this right now." I tell her and then she leaves.

"Sir, you have a flight tomorrow at 7:00 am and return flight at 8:00 pm." Ruby informs me.

"Thanks😊...." I tell her and leave.

Me and Madi are about to leave.

"Bennie...." We both turn and see Sophia.

"I am really sorry😣 for my behavior. I don't know how to even say sorry." She apologizes. I get irritated just by looking at her.

"JUST." Madi cuts me off.

"Sophia, you understood your mistake and you are sorry for what you did..... that's all that matters." Madi goes and hugs Sophia.

"Thank you so much Madison. I am so happy😃 for you both." Sophia says and then she leaves.

I just keep staring at her.

"Why is my Ben 10 staring at me like that?" She asks me blushing☺️.

"Because I can't keep my eyes off from this beautiful and nicest person in this universe." I tell her. She just hides her face🙈.

"Madi.... Are you not angry at Sophia?" I ask her.

"I was but Ben everyone does mistakes but accepting their mistakes is something which differs good and bad people and since she knows her mistake and she apologized for it I am fine with her." She tells me and immediately I stop the car.

"What happened?" She asks me. I hug her tightly and kiss😘 her on her cheek.

"Sweetheart.... because I just can't stop adoring you..... you make me fall for you every second of my life☺️." I tell her.

"Aw.... I never imagined that Mr. Ben Williams has this side. I just can't handle this much super cuteness☺️at all" She smiles and starts pulling my cheek.

"Madi... Yesterday that kiss..." I don't know what to say.

"I....." She cuts me by pulling me towards her holding my collar.

Our faces are inches apart. My heart starts beating fast the same way as yesterday.

"What happened?" She asks me with an innocent face.

"Oh...!!! So you want to tease me... huh...." I pull her closer and I kiss her.

"You better get used to this my love." I tell her.

"Oh really...." Now she comes on top of me.

"Wow..." I get shocked. My mouth is wide open with a smile on my face.

"Then even you should get used to this my love..."Saying that she kisses me.

I can feel my body temperature rise.

Wow.... My girl is full of surprises. We both smile while kissing. How I wish the world stopped for few minutes and I can just stay with my beautiful lady and adore her for everything that she is.

Madison P.O.V:

We reach my house. I see the main door is open.

"Peter......" I shout. No one responds.

"Sasha...." There is just pin drop silence.

"Ben... Where are they?" I ask him. 

"I have no clue☹️." He tells me. 

We both go to my room, I open my room door and see....

"OH MY GOD😵!!" I see balloons and I go near and see mine and Ben's pictures hanging.

"Aw.. Look at this photo🙈...." I tell Ben.

Ben just doesn't speak anything he just hugs me.

"TINKER BELL......." Peter shouts and I see Sasha, Peter and Blake they all come in.

"Peter.... You did all this😍." I hug him.

"I just wanted to see this smile on your face Madi...." Peter hugs and tells me.

"Peter was so excited from yesterday. The whole day he was like I want to do something for them what to do and all." Sasha tells me.

"Aw.... I love you so much♥️ Peter... Thank you." I pull his cheeks.

We all play games. We watch movies🎥. We all enjoy so much.

"Madi, tomorrow I have to go to my family's house." Ben tells me.

"Oh...." I just don't know what to say.

"Sweetheart💕, I will be back tomorrow night I promise." He tells me kissing😘 my forehead.

"Okay...."

"I have to leave now... See you.... Madi." Ben waves at me.

"Happy journey😘." I wave back at him.

"I promise I will be back by tomorrow night." He gives a flying kiss😘. I catch it and place it near my heart.

"Should I wait for the actual kiss till tomorrow?" I shout.

He runs and comes close to me. He tries to kiss me but we see Peter and Sasha looking at us.

He kisses my cheek. 

"Sweetheart you are going to regret for what you said.... Wait till I come." He just smiles and then he leaves.

I go to my room and look at the photos I just smile. I feel really happy looking at them🙈. One picture is Ben tickling me and we both are smiling, other is with Anna.

"Many more beautiful moments to come in your life Tinker Bell." I see Peter near the door.

"Peter, Thank you so much for everything..... You made my day🙈...." I just go hug him.

"Sleep now Madi, It's already late.... Goodnight Honey."

"Goodnight Peter pan...." He leaves.

I just don't get sleep. I go to terrace and I see "Peter......." He turns and looks at me. I go and sit beside him.

"Are you not sleepy 😴?" He asks me. 

"I was not able to sleep." I tell him. 

"Same...even I couldn't sleep." He smiles at me.

I look at Peter and I feel something is not right.

"Peter, Are you alright?" I ask him. 

"Ya..." He says in a low tone. 

"Peter, just tell me." I ask him. 

"Madi😢......" He turns towards me and holds my hand.

"Madi.... I always wanted you to be happy and I am really happy that you finally found your true love and I can see you are really happy and I am really very happy for you...." He pauses.

"Peter.... Are you okay?" I see tears😭in his eyes. 

"Peter.... What happened?" I wipe his tears.

"Madi.... I don't know how to say it's just that I feel you are going away from me...." He says.

"Aw😢...... My peter pan, that is a very stupid doubt which you are having in your mind. Peter..... You are everything💖to me.... God knows how I spent my 2 years life before when you were not there."

"Peter..... You, Ben, Sasha, Blake and Tony.... you all are everything♥️ to me. Everyone has a very special place in my heart and Peter you are more to me of that matter you have always been there for me. I can never ever imagine my life at all😰 without you beside me...." I tell him.

He just hugs and cries.

"Firstly, I will kill you🤬 if you cry for any damn thing and secondly, seriously like seriously I will kill you if you think about all this stupid things." I slap him.

"This Peter pan always wants his Tinker bell beside him." He tells pulling my cheek.

"Your Tinker bell is nothing without her Peter pan...." I tell him and hug him.

"I LOVE YOU TINKERBELL💕." He shouts.

"I LOVE MY PETER PAN MORE❤️...." I shout.

"I am sleepy now.... I will go sleep😴 now." He tells me.

"I will stay here for some time and then I will go." I tell him.

"Goodnight Honey...." He waves. 

"Goodnight...." I wave at him.

I just stay there smiling within myself looking at stars 🌟 and thanking god.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH GOD!!!!! You gave me the best people in my life....." I give flying kiss 😘 to sky.

After sometime I get up and I was about to leave something hits me. I see a paper ball and then I bend down and see if someone is there😐, I find no one....

I open that paper and see.... something is written with red ink.... I read it.....

"I WILL DESTROY YOU. SWEETHEART, JUST WAIT FOR IT."

* * *

Hello there beautiful people, I am extremely glad that you took out time to read my book. Thanks for all your support till now and I will be super happy to know your views. Comment or DM me about how much you liked this chapter.

With Love,

Amicable Rose 🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 7.5K 58
This is the story of a two people who willingly married each other and make their marriage successful and beautiful. In this story you will see how t...
72.7K 4.4K 42
A journey of two souls who are made for eachother. Jeon Jungkook, A very famous young billionaire CEO of Jeon Enterprise. who don't believe in god...
253K 14.6K 29
NOTE Before you read this story let me give you "SOME WARNINGS ‼️" If you can't put your mind into other people's perspectives please do not read thi...
203K 5.1K 35
Hailey Baxter signed a marriage contract with Xavier Anderson, billionaire of Anderson Inc, as she needed money to pay for her mother's hospital bill...