His Bad Boy Ego | ✓

By apricitys

Highest rank #27 in Teen Fiction. Written by @apricitys. _ _ _ "What is this?" He asked, not even bothering t... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
IMPORTANT
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
the next chapter
Wow
surprise!

Chapter 25

57.6K 1.5K 475
By apricitys

Isaiah, dressed in his red soccer uniform was running back and forth on the field; screaming at the his teammates in effort to keep up their connections. Each players on the field were extremely tall and fit; very good stamina as they were able to run almost miles in the grass.

I clenched my fist as I watched one of our players pass the ball around near the goal.

"May I sit here?" a voice asked me. Without worrying too much about it, I nodded with my eyes kept on the field. I bit my lower lip as Isaiah stole the ball without effort; and carelessly kicked the ball into the net. A big smile was plastered on my face as I clapped in excitement.

I know him!  I thought.

"Never knew you were a fan of soccer," the voice spoke up again. After realizing that the voice belonged to Landon, I nearly jumped out of my seat.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows as I lean away from him.

An entertained grin crept upon his lips as he casually shrugged, "You let me sit here."

I scoffed at his response, "I meant like at this soccer game."

"What? I can't support my best friend?" Landon asks sarcastically as he passes me a short, but happy laugh.

I couldn't help but to smile at how different Landon looks today.

His hair was still sticking up, his face we still as attractive, however he was wearing the red school t-shirt and he looked less . . . mean.

Landon smiles back at me before he turns his head back towards the soccer field. I watched him as he rests his chin casually in his palm, elbow easily placed on his knees, gazing out into the field with much attention.

I felt my cheeks suddenly warming up. I quickly got irritated about myself; and turned towards the front, soon to be distracted by Isaiah playing around with the ball.

From afar I could hear Isaiah laugh and disrespects the other player as he crosses sections between two opponents, easily passing the ball to another player. Not for long, Isaiah runs behind another opponent and catches the ball that was passed back to him. I bit the inside of my cheeks nervously as I watch him fiddle around.

Suddenly, an opponent runs up from behind Isaiah and intentionally elbows him in the side, knocking him off his feet before face planting onto the floor. The guy dressed in green snatches the ball and quickly makes a goal.

I looked at the scene, amused by how competitive these teens are.

"Oh, Come on!" I heard some people around me screaming at the referees, "Where is the red flag?"

Isaiah quickly got back up on his feet and ran towards the other side of the field. It didn't take long for the ball to be under his control again; he races down the field towards his goal. The same player with red hair that elbows Isaiah earlier, runs up to him towards the side and intentionally shoves Isaiah with his palms. He tripped over the ball and rolled a few steps on the floor before getting back up on his feet.

The crowd follows along with ongoing 'boos' and screams of anger. I rose my eyebrows. Is that allowed to happen?

Again, the referees didn't do anything.

Isaiah got up a second time with his hands up in the air. I couldn't hear what he was screaming towards his opponent, but he did not look happy.

"Oh no," I heard Landon say under his breath before sitting back on his chair; with a smirk creeping among his lips.

"What?" I asked him, totally annoyed by his presence.

Instead of answering me, he lifts up a finger towards my lips; telling me to hush before he points off towards the field with the same finger. I turned my attention back towards the field as I saw the players slowly running towards another crowd of players.

I could see Isaiah's body up against the same guy with the red hair; soon to be covered by both teams attempting to pull them apart.

"Chaser!" our coach screams at the top of his lungs, "What the fuck are you doing!"

There was one head coach, and three other coaches that guides the team. The head coach was pissed; his face was all red along with his hands. The coaches all matched in high-neck white athletic jacket; while the head coach was dressed in the same red jacket. He gripped the clipboard between his hands before throwing it with anger towards the ground.

"Fucking shitheads!" he screams.

Suddenly all the teammates that were lined up on the side line, scattered towards the crowd on the field. All the coaches tried to pull their players back; but due to the unequal ratio of players and coaches; they were only able to hold back only a handful of players.

"Stay on the fucking sideline!" the head coach growls.

The crowd of black and red jerseys quickly grew as the group runs across the fields throwing punches and kicks at each other. Handful of players from both teams were rolling on the ground, earning punches and kicks from the opposite team.

Coaches from both sides ran up and pulls the players apart. After about ten minutes of breaking up the group; the game was put on a pause as both teams were awarded with lectures and discipline from their coaches.

"If the referee doesn't call on them, then don't get mad!" the head coach screams at Isaiah, "Play! Because you're so fucking good why the fuck would you let them get in your head!" he grabs Isaiah by the shoulder before ruthlessly shoving him to the side.

"You could've cost us a game, Chaser!" he growls, "You're benched."

Isaiah dropped his head, gazing at the grassy floor with his hands behind his back. I could tell he was rather disappointed then mad. I shook my head at the situation and pulled out my phone.

"This almost always happens," Landon starts, "hopefully it doesn't happen on the day that scouts come." He shrugs as he pulls out a cigarette from his pocket.

"Scouts?" I managed to ask him before getting quickly distracted by Landon's carelessness. My jaw drops as I grabbed Landon's hand, shoving it back into his pocket. I stared at him with wide eyes before leaning towards him, "You're going to get in trouble," I whispered.

Landon raises an eyebrow as he looks at me with a sarcastic expression. He seems to be amused as a smile suddenly sweeps across his face, "You like that?" He asks teasingly.

I looked at him confused before I feel his fingers press against mine. Both of our hands remained in his pants pocket. With a slight gasp, I tried my best to pull my hand out of his pocket but he fingers intertwined with mine.

"Landon, stop," I whispered into his ear nervously, looking around us as I see eyes from other girls' dead planted on us, "People are looking."

Landon gets up from his position, still holding my hand in his pocket as he leans towards me. His lips brushed across my cheek as he casually rests his lips next to me ear, "Let them look," he whispers.

Taken aback, I managed to pull my hand out of his pocket and pushed him away with my hands pressing against his chest. He didn't budge; however he did back up and sat back in his original position. I took a deep breath and leaned back against my seat, crossing my arms as I awkwardly stare off onto the field.

- - -

After the game has ended, Landon and I was walking side by side towards the parking lot. For some reason, I tried to make myself hate him because of what he's dragged me into; but I couldn't. He did help me get away from the weird guy that one night.

Who is that guy anyways?

"You seem to always be thinking a lot," Landon says softly, breaking me out of my thoughts. I turned my head and looked at him, completely lost by what he said.

I held my jacket in my hands in front of me as I innocently looked at him, "What?"

He released a chuckle and smiles at me, with his hands in his pocket. He shakes his head in response and casually pokes my head on the temple with his finger.

From afar, I could see Colton's blonde hair popping out from his car. The driver's door was open as Colton was standing there; looking as if he was talking to someone on the passenger side.

"Colton!" I called out. He didn't hear me, we were a little too far for my soft voice to be heard. Suddenly, thepassenger door opens as another girl with brunette hair steps out, looking at Colton across the roof of his car. They shared a genuine laugh before she walks towards the driver's side.

I blinked in surprise as I see Colton holding his arms open towards her, hugging her tightly between his arms. Just like what he's done to me.

I was taken aback by the situation. I stopped my tracks and just observed the couple from afar. Suddenly, Landon steps in front of me. All that was visible to me was the school logo of the Landon's spirit t-shirt, "We still have to go on our second date," he casually says, leaning down towards me locking his light blue eyes with mine. He flashes me a soft smile before wrapping his arm around my shoulder, leading me to perhaps his car.

I blankly followed him, accepting him opening the passenger door for me. I sat inside the seat as he casually slams the door closed. I looked out of the window, seeing Colton still wrapping his arm around the girl. He looks up and somehow manages to lock eyes with me. Colton's eyes were filled with lust and love. He smiles at me for a bit, as I smile back, waving at him. He then turns his attention back towards his girl and looks at her with a huge smile on his face.

"Keep your eyes on the window," Landon says inside the car. I slightly jumped and turned towards him.

Landon was sitting in the driver's seat, shirtless. My eyes automatically locked on his body. He didn't quite have perfectly defined abs yet; but they were forming. His smooth tan skin slightly glistened under the sunlight as his arms were fair enough with muscles. He didn't have the "model attractive" body, but he honestly still had a beautiful figure.

He laughs at my reaction, looking at me as he had his white polo, already wrapped up towards the upper half of his arm, "I told you not to look."

I pressed my lips together awkwardly as Landon throws on his shirt. I turned back around towards the window, looking outside of it but thinking about the recent awkward encounter.

- - - 

yikes

x apricitys

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 121 31
I fell for a boy with the kindest blue eyes, and a charming dimple. He made me feel loved, and cared for, and most importantly he made me feel safe i...
59.8K 2.4K 28
Jordan never noticed Juliet. Juliet had given up to get his attention. And if they end up hiding together in the same closet, he can't stop talking a...
389K 12.1K 49
"You are mine now. Just remember one thing nobody gets the privilege of bringing that smile on your face and touching you" he clenched his fsts and m...
1M 21.8K 52
Guardians of Freecaster High #1 "That doesn't make any sense. You were the one who left me. You didn't care anymore." "If I didn't care, Alexis, then...