For Worse,For Better,and Fore...

By lovesickyuno

"Shit.", she cursed as she got out of the car, "Ya!!! Did you not see??!!", Jisoo said as she checked the bac... More

Chapter 1 : The Beginning Of Us
Chapter 2 : You Again?
Chapter 3 : I'm Taking You Out
Chapter 4 : Who Do You Love?
Chapter 5 : Day Out
Chapter 6 : Take Her Home
Chapter 7 : Wedding Nerves
Chapter 8 : The First Day
Chapter 9 : First Arguments
Chapter 10 : Honeymoon Things
Chapter 11 : Post-Honeymoon
Chapter 12 : How much do you love each other?
Chapter 13 : I promised I'd take care of you
Chapter 14 : Meant For You
Chapter 15 : I Hope We Find Love
Chapter 16 : He Likes Me Not
Chapter 17 : Secrets
Chapter 18 : What Are We?
Chapter 19 : Trouble
Chapter 20 : No Boundary
Chapter 21 : Almost
Chapter 22 : Fooled
Chapter 23 : Cold
Chapter 24 : He doesn't love you
Chapter 26 : The First
Chapter 27 : Nightmare
Chapter 28 : I'm Here
Chapter 29 : Better Late Than Never
Chapter 30 : May I?
Chapter 31 : Crazy About You
Chapter 32 : Insane
Chapter 33 : First Honeymoon
Chapter 34 : Childhood Reunion
Chapter 35 : Miracles
Chapter 36 : The Possible End
Chapter 37 : Regrets
Chapter 38 (Last Chapter) : Forever
A/N
A/N
A/N
update!!! πŸ—£πŸ—£
U P D A T E
πŸ’Ÿ U P D A T E πŸ’Ÿ
Update 😌
UPDATE TODAY PART TWO !!!
A N N O U N C E M E N T
UPDATE !!!!!1!1!1!1!!!!
U P D A T E
A's Announcement! ❀️
ANNOUNCMENT!!! NEW BOOK!!!
announcement!
maybe, just maybe. SNEAK PEEK.
maybe, just maybe. SNEAK PEEK 2

Chapter 25 : Let Me Go

2.8K 102 7
By lovesickyuno

"Mr park, Ms.Choi Taera wants to see you.", Jinyoung's secretary told him, he sighed in annoyance as he raked his hair back.

"Ask her to come in.", Jinyoung said reluctantly.

"Your beloved wife slapped me!!!! She dare lay a finger on me!!!", Taera said as she barged into the room, heavy breathing with anger.

"What are you saying??!!", Jinyoung said as he quickly stood up from his chair with full annoyance.

"She did Jinyoung!! I can't believe her.", Taera said in disbelief.

"Why would Jisoo do that, I know her, she wouldn't do such a thing, what did you do Taera?", Jinyoung said staring at her intensely.

"Jinyoung..I swear, I was being nice and she slapped me! She accused me of having an affair with you.", Taera lied as she touched his arm, Jinyoung moved his arm away.

"Get out, get out.", he spat, he didn't know what to believe but seeing the red mark on Taera's cheek, he hated to believe that Jisoo really did hurt her, physically.

"Excuse me? Are you not believing me?!!", Taera said in disbelief.

"Get the hell out Taera, just get out.", he spat as he held his office door open.

"Hm, fine. I'll get out.", Taera scoffed, "But keep in mind that Jisoo isn't that angelic.", she said as she left his office room.

Jinyoung took his phone and dialed in Jisoo's number, but of course she didn't answer.

"Is this what you've been keeping from me Jisoo..", he muttered as he dialed her again.

-

Jisoo was in the living room, watching television with Jinyoung's aunt. She had gotten home early after sending Haejin home. They were just talking, and munching on some snacks and also watching some drama at the same time.

Suddenly, they heard the front door open, and it was Jinyoung, he just got back from work.

"Oh hello Jinyoung.", Hongju smiled as he entered the living room.

"Hi aunt Hongju.", he smiled back, and he turned to Jisoo, and she just gave him a tight smile and looked away, she has been cold and distant lately, and he has finally figured out why after Taera barged into his office earlier.

"Oh, I actually have something to do in the kitchen.", Hongju remembered suddenly, she quickly stood up and went to the kitchen, once Jinyoung made sure she was already in the kitchen, he turned to Jisoo, the smile he had on his face was replaced with a serious expression.

"You've been keeping things from me again, haven't you?", he said in a serious tone, as he loosened his tie and took off his watch.

The way he looked at her only told her that she was in trouble, a lot of trouble.

"What?", she said as she felt her stomach in knots. That's it,I'm done for. Jisoo thought nervously.

"Let's talk upstairs.", he said as he walked towards her and grabbed her wrist, "Now.", he said sternly.

"I don't want to talk to you.", Jisoo said as she wriggled out of his grip.

"I don't think I gave you a choice, Jisoo.", Jinyoung said sternly as he took her wrist again, and led her upstairs, she tried to get out of his grip but didn't manage to.

"Jinyoung..please stop,...that hurts..", Jisoo said softly as she tried to get out of his grip again but failed again.

Jisoo could tell that he was angry, and that only made her more nervous.

Once they were already in their bedroom, he let go of her and locked the door behind him, he turned to her and she looked at him, confused and nervous.

"So? Anything you want to say before I ask you?", Jinyoung said and she just shook her head, "You're really not going to tell me?", he sighed.

"What are you saying? I have nothing to tell you.", she lied as she headed towards the door.

"You're not going anywhere Jisoo.", he said, pushing her back to where she was standing.

"Not even about what happened with Taera? How can you keep something like that from me?", he said seriously while looking directly into her eyes, that left her speechless, she looked away, avoiding his eyes, "Answer me Jisoo, why? What? You can't make something up this time?", he said as he let out a hollow chuckle.

She took a deep breath, mustering up the courage to answer him.

"Yes we fought. So what?", she shot.

"So what?", Jinyoung said in disbelief. "What were you thinking?!!! And you even slapped her? Why?!!", he said angrily, "That was childish, seriously.", he said, folding his arms.

"Are you defending her?!! You should be defending me!!! Newsflash Jinyoung!!! I'm the one who's actually married to you!!!", she said angrily, heavy breathing while directing her index finger at herself, she didn't care if she sounded like a jealous wife, she had the right to feel so, and in this case she actually is the jealous wife, "And did she tell you what she said to me to the point that I had to slap her? Did she?!!", Jisoo spat.

"You accused her of having an affair with me Jisoo!!", he retorted.

"Are you not??!!!", she shot back.

Jinyoung's face changed, he was taken aback at what she just said.

"What do you mean?!!", he spat.

"She told me everything, I'm not accusing her!! I would never accuse you, I trust you Jinyoung but Taera actually said it herself. You took her back!! I can't believe you fooled me, I hate you!!", she said, heavy breathing. Seeing the look on her face, Jinyoung could tell that she was hurt.

"And you believe her??!! I never took her back, what do you take me for?!!! do you think I'm crazy?", he said, angry.

"Stop lying!! I'm so sick of being lied to.", she said almost crying.

"I'm not lying!!! What makes you think that I'm lying?", Jinyoung retorted as he held her shoulders, shaking her.

Jisoo looked at him in disbelief and glassy eyes, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath, yanking herself away from his grip, she went towards the dresser to get her purse and dug through it, taking out the white envelope with the photos of Jinyoung and Taera that night.

"Then what explanation do you have for these?!!!", she spat as she threw the white envelope to him, Jinyoung was confused, he took it and took out the contents of the envelope and looked through them, he raked his hair back.

"Where did you get these?", he asked her in a serious tone.

"It doesn't matter whe-"

"Where did you get these?!!! Answer me!! Who gave it to you?!!", he said, his voice slightly rising.

"Someone sent them to my office.", she spat.

"How long have you had these?", he asked, looking straight at her.

"A week-"

"A WEEK?!! AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME??!!", he said, angry, "And you didn't bother asking me?!!! YOU JUST ASSUMED?!!", he said angrily.

"WHAT DO YOU EXPECT ME TO ASK YOU?!!! THE PHOTOS SAY ENOUGH!!!", she retorted, "And what kind of explanation would you have for those photos, Jinyoung?!!! Clearly, you were going into her house, in the middle of the night!! Any wife would think what I'm thinking, and even after what she told me, it all adds up!!!", she yelled, and tears started slipping, "How could you...how could you..", those were the only words on her mind, how could he. She turned away, and Jinyoung's face softened as he saw tears slipping down her face.

"It's not what you think.", he said softly, as he tried to touch her hand but she backed away. She turned to him and gave him a sad look, it looked like she was on the verge of giving up.

"Then what Jinyoung?", she said, letting out a heavy sigh.

"It's not what you think okay.", Jinyoung said as he raked his hair back in frustration .

"Alright!!! Then what kind of explanation do you have???!!! What? You went to see her as a friend?!! Okay fine, maybe. But why at such a suspicious time?!! Why?!!", she said, heavy breathing, she felt like her heart was going to burst, she was hurting so much, she physically felt it, "...and the fact that that was the same night you left the house telling me you had something urgent to take care of...", she said slowly, "YOU LIED TO ME!!", she yelled, in tears as she pushed him repeatedly.

"I'm not lying to you!!!", he said, slightly raising his voice as he gripped her shoulders, shaking her, trying to calm her down.

"You are!!", she yelled, eyes glassy, it went quiet for awhile, Jinyoung looked at her and took a deep breath, closing his eyes, trying to deal with everything going on at the moment. He was about to say something until Jisoo broke the silence.

"Jinyoung..please let me go. I'm so tired of acting like I'm happy with this marriage, so...please...just let me go, we can't keep living a lie like this..", she said suddenly as tears started slipping more.

Jinyoung was once again, taken aback by what she had said.

"And you think the only way to solve this is getting a divorce?", Jinyoung said, scoffing afterwards.

"At this point, is it not?", she sighed as she combed her hair back, "We have trie-"

"And if I say I refuse to let you go? What are you going to do about that?", Jinyoung said in a dark tone, looking intensely at her.

"Why can't you? We got into this with no sense of love for each other whatsoever, letting go should be the easiest thing to do, Jinyoung. Aren't you tired of acting? Pretending?", she said, with the saddest look on her face.

"because I'm not pretending.", he spat, "And I'm not letting you go.", he said. She was surprised at what he had said.

"Then why were you at her house? Why did she tell me you were going to leave me? Why?", Jisoo attacked, clearly still doubting him.

Jinyoung sighed and took her hands into his, looking at her straight into her eyes.

"I swear, I only went to her house that night, because she was threatening to hurt you, and I didn't want that, so I went to see her, but we didn't even do anything Jisoo, I was in her house not for more than 10 minutes, believe me, please.", he pleaded, "Don't do this, can't you see it? And Jisoo I'm not letting you go. This is what she wants, for us to go against each other like this.", he said.

"And I guess she got what she wanted, I can't even trust you Jinyoung.", she said, voice shaking as she wiped her tears, "I want to believe you, but I can't, it's hard.", she sniffled as she pulled her hands away from him, "I really thought we could finally have something with each other, but I guess not..", she said barely audible.

She turned around to leave the room, and he grabbed her wrist, turning her around, he couldn't resist it anymore.

He grabbed the back of her neck and crashed their lips together, she was shocked and he tugged on her bottom lip for access, despite being shocked she slowly parted her lips and kissed him back. Jinyoung pulled her closer for a deeper kiss and they shared a passionate kiss for the first time with each other.

After awhile, they pulled away, and he slowly caressed her cheek.

"Do you believe me now?", he whispered, slightly breathless. Jisoo just bit on her lip still shocked and stunned by the kiss. "Or do you still not? because I can show you again if you want.", Jinyoung said, leaning in again but Jisoo was snapped back to reality and backed away from Jinyoung.

END OF CHAPTER

Here's another chapter!!! I'll update more on friday!! 💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341K 21.8K 41
"why are you doing this to me?" namjoon snickered, clearly doesn't like being touched by her. but she just laughed, while moving closer to him. "can'...
147K 8.3K 31
" if i could trade both my kidneys to replace that monster with someone nice, i would gladly do so" jisoo screams "monster? well he is not that bad...
139K 4.9K 28
"Not your girlfriend?! Are you fucking kidding me Namjoon!" He was speechless. "She was clinging on your arm and introduced her to 'us' like she was...
91.7K 2.9K 24
y/n: but.....i dont remember my past ??: i was always there..i never left your side.see now we are back .....forget about him and be with me... y/n:...