For Worse,For Better,and Fore...

By lovesickyuno

"Shit.", she cursed as she got out of the car, "Ya!!! Did you not see??!!", Jisoo said as she checked the bac... More

Chapter 1 : The Beginning Of Us
Chapter 2 : You Again?
Chapter 3 : I'm Taking You Out
Chapter 4 : Who Do You Love?
Chapter 5 : Day Out
Chapter 6 : Take Her Home
Chapter 7 : Wedding Nerves
Chapter 8 : The First Day
Chapter 9 : First Arguments
Chapter 10 : Honeymoon Things
Chapter 11 : Post-Honeymoon
Chapter 12 : How much do you love each other?
Chapter 13 : I promised I'd take care of you
Chapter 14 : Meant For You
Chapter 15 : I Hope We Find Love
Chapter 16 : He Likes Me Not
Chapter 17 : Secrets
Chapter 18 : What Are We?
Chapter 19 : Trouble
Chapter 20 : No Boundary
Chapter 21 : Almost
Chapter 22 : Fooled
Chapter 23 : Cold
Chapter 25 : Let Me Go
Chapter 26 : The First
Chapter 27 : Nightmare
Chapter 28 : I'm Here
Chapter 29 : Better Late Than Never
Chapter 30 : May I?
Chapter 31 : Crazy About You
Chapter 32 : Insane
Chapter 33 : First Honeymoon
Chapter 34 : Childhood Reunion
Chapter 35 : Miracles
Chapter 36 : The Possible End
Chapter 37 : Regrets
Chapter 38 (Last Chapter) : Forever
A/N
A/N
A/N
update!!! πŸ—£πŸ—£
U P D A T E
πŸ’Ÿ U P D A T E πŸ’Ÿ
Update 😌
UPDATE TODAY PART TWO !!!
A N N O U N C E M E N T
UPDATE !!!!!1!1!1!1!!!!
U P D A T E
A's Announcement! ❀️
ANNOUNCMENT!!! NEW BOOK!!!
announcement!
maybe, just maybe. SNEAK PEEK.
maybe, just maybe. SNEAK PEEK 2

Chapter 24 : He doesn't love you

2.3K 99 7
By lovesickyuno

Jisoo took half of the day off to pick up her niece from kindergarten, she missed Haejin, she used to pick Haejin up everyday from school.

"Hi, I'm here to pick up Jung Haejin, I'm her aunt.", Jisoo said to one of the teachers that was at the front door.

"Oh yes, her mum called earlier about this, I'll go get Haejin.", the teacher smiled.

A few minutes later, Haejin came running outside, crashing into Jisoo.

"Aunt Jisoo!!!", she said, jumping up and down excitedly while Jisoo laughed.

"Hi my little princess.", she laughed as she picked Haejin up into her arms, "Are you ready to go?", Jisoo asked as she removed some strands of hair from Haejin's face with one hand, and Haejin nodded excitedly, "Alright, say thank you to your teacher.", Jisoo smiled nodding towards her teacher who was still there.

"Thank you teacher.", Haejin said cheekily as she waved at her.

"Your welcome, sweetie, I'll see you next week, have a splendid weekend.", her teacher smiled and Jisoo walked towards the car with a happy Haejin in her arms.

Jisoo decided to take her out, Jisoo took her niece out for ice-cream and lunch at a mall, she missed spending time with Haejin.

"Haejin, look at you all messy.", Jisoo laughed as she took a napkin and wiped Haejin's mouth, they were having lunch together, Jisoo didn't eat since she wasn't hungry, she just watched her niece eat so cutely as she asked her how was school and stuff.

Not long after, Haejin was finally done eating.

"Aunt Jisoo, where are we going?", Haejin asked excitedly, bouncing a little as they walked out of the restaurant, hand in hand.

"Hmmm.", Jisoo said, looking down at her niece, "What do you wanna do?", Jisoo smiled as she stroked Haejin's head.

"Can we go eat Ice-cream?", Haejin asked, excitedly. Jisoo frowned at her.

"Again? Didn't we just eat ice-cream just now?", she said as she kneeled down to be the same height as Haejin, "Sweetheart, I would love to buy you ice-cream again, but it's not good for your teeth.", Jisoo said, cupping her face gently, she realised that Haejin looked so much like her sister. Haejin pouted at that, "But how about...since you've been such a good girl today, we get you some toys at the toy store.", Jisoo raised an eyebrow and Haejin's face lit up as she nodded excitedly, bouncing a little.

"You like the sound of that?", Jisoo laughed.

"Yes!!!", Haejin said cutely as she hugged her aunt and Jisoo was suprised and hugged her back and kissed her cheek, she stood up properly and adjusted herself, she walked hand in hand with her niece to the toy store, swinging their arms back and forth gently.

It seemed like she was walking with her own daughter. She enjoyed spending time like this with her niece.

After spending almost an hour at the toy store, choosing a toy, they were finally done, Haejin ended up choosing a mermaid doll. She was so happy and jumpy that it made Jisoo laugh, they walked out of the toy store hand in hand, one hand was holding Haejin's and the other holding her handbag and the paper bag containing Haejin's new toy. Suddenly, Haejin told her aunt that she was thirsty.

"You want something to drink? Alright, sure, we'll go bu-",

"Wow, Park Jisoo.", a voice said, cutting her off, Jisoo looked up from her niece and saw Taera standing right infront of her, arms folded with an evil smirk on her face, Jisoo scoffed.

"What do you want?", Jisoo said as she rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"Nothing, I just happened to bump into you, I had something to tell you anyway and who is this little girl?", Taera asked in the fakest tone while looking at Haejin, Haejin hid behind Jisoo, she has always been a shy girl, Jisoo looked down and gently stroked her head.

"Don't bother her and just go straight to the point.", Jisoo spat, "What do you want?", she asked.

"Okay, fine, since we've already bumped into each other....did you get the photos?", Taera smirked.

Jisoo was shocked.

"Y-you were the ones who sent those..?", Jisoo said, a little taken aback.

"Yes.", Taera laughed sarcastically, "Besides, isn't it easier now that you know about our relationship?", Taera lied as she smirked, "Jinyoung didn't want to tell you, so I decided that I should.", she said nonchalantly.

"Like I'm going to believe you.", Jisoo scoffed, although deep inside she did.

"Well you should, I guess he didn't want to tell you, to avoid...you know...hurting your feelings.", Taera asked as she fake pouted, "Here's my advice, you should leave him before he leaves you, that way, it'll hurt less.", Taera said nonchalantly as she checked her nails.

"Leave him? No way, and he's not leaving me either, last time I checked, we are happily married.", Jisoo said.

"Are you sure? Then why did he come crawling back to me?", Taera smirked.

"What makes you think he came crawling back to you?", Jisoo scoffed.

"Are you serious? Get your head out of the clouds , he doesn't love you, and did you think I wouldn't find out? You guys never married each other for the sake of love whatsoever, so stop pretending as if you both are happy, it sickens me.", Taera spat, "And Park Jisoo...don't the photos say enough?", asked as she batted her eyelashes, every word coming out of her mouth was angering Jisoo, "Oh..or do you want me to go in detail about what we did that night? Well...we-"

Taera was then cut off by a tight slap on her face, Taera was shocked, she quickly held her cheek that was now red.

"Wow.", Taera said sarcastically, still holding her cheek, Jisoo was heavy breathing due to all the anger that she was feeling, and she realised that her niece was there witnessing all of this, she looked down at her niece who looked petrified.

"Back off, don't you dare show up before me ever again Taera.", Jisoo warned, she quickly picked up Haejin into her arms and walked away, leaving Taera behind.

Once they reached the parking lot, Jisoo put her niece down, and kneeled down so she could be the same height as her, she faced Haejin and held her shoulders, Haejin still looked petrified and flustered.

"Haejin, I'm sorry okay, I'm so sorry you had to see that, Aunt Jisoo is so sorry sweetheart, I really am.", she said apologetically to her niece as she cupped her face gently and kissing her niece on the forehead and that somehow eased Haejin, "Haejin, that was a bad person, when you grow up, promise me, you won't be like that, okay?", Jisoo asked softly, stroking her head.

"Okay, aunt Jisoo I promise.", she said smiling a bit and Jisoo gave her a sad smile. She hugged Haejin again, and mumbled a soft thank you and an I love you as she hugged her niece, then Jisoo realised something after they pulled away.

"Haejin..promise me, you won't tell anyone about what happened, not even mummy.", Jisoo said cautiously, "If you promise not to, I'll get you another ice-cream.", Jisoo bribed her niece.

"Ice-cream?!!! Alright.", Haejin nodded excitedly and bounced a little, the incident probably all gone from her memory now, "Aunt Jisoo, is this like a secret.", Haejin whispered and Jisoo laughed as she combed Haejin's hair with her fingers.

"Mhm, yes it can be..so we have to..shhh.", Jisoo whispered back jokingly as she held her index finger up to her lips. And Haejin did the same which caused her to smile, she kissed her forehead again and hugged her again.

"But you like your doll right?", Jisoo asked with a smile after they pulled away and Haejin just nodded excitedly, bouncing a little, "Good, now let's get you ice-cream.", Jisoo said as she picked up Haejin into her arms.

END OF CHAPTER

Hey guys,that's all for today!!! I'll probably update in 3 more days 😭😭 please vote!!! I promise I'll update asap!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

508 44 38
Warning : Mature content Synopsis : An offer which dragged me back to the past I was running from many years "It's high time you fucking act like...
139K 4.9K 28
"Not your girlfriend?! Are you fucking kidding me Namjoon!" He was speechless. "She was clinging on your arm and introduced her to 'us' like she was...
18.2K 1.3K 46
"This is a bit weird. Usually we would watch it from the rooftop.", Jisoo said, inhaling the cool breeze. "Right. I just thought we should have a cha...