For Worse,For Better,and Fore...

By lovesickyuno

"Shit.", she cursed as she got out of the car, "Ya!!! Did you not see??!!", Jisoo said as she checked the bac... More

Chapter 1 : The Beginning Of Us
Chapter 2 : You Again?
Chapter 3 : I'm Taking You Out
Chapter 4 : Who Do You Love?
Chapter 5 : Day Out
Chapter 6 : Take Her Home
Chapter 7 : Wedding Nerves
Chapter 8 : The First Day
Chapter 9 : First Arguments
Chapter 10 : Honeymoon Things
Chapter 11 : Post-Honeymoon
Chapter 12 : How much do you love each other?
Chapter 13 : I promised I'd take care of you
Chapter 14 : Meant For You
Chapter 15 : I Hope We Find Love
Chapter 16 : He Likes Me Not
Chapter 17 : Secrets
Chapter 18 : What Are We?
Chapter 19 : Trouble
Chapter 20 : No Boundary
Chapter 21 : Almost
Chapter 22 : Fooled
Chapter 24 : He doesn't love you
Chapter 25 : Let Me Go
Chapter 26 : The First
Chapter 27 : Nightmare
Chapter 28 : I'm Here
Chapter 29 : Better Late Than Never
Chapter 30 : May I?
Chapter 31 : Crazy About You
Chapter 32 : Insane
Chapter 33 : First Honeymoon
Chapter 34 : Childhood Reunion
Chapter 35 : Miracles
Chapter 36 : The Possible End
Chapter 37 : Regrets
Chapter 38 (Last Chapter) : Forever
A/N
A/N
A/N
update!!! 🗣🗣
U P D A T E
💟 U P D A T E 💟
Update 😌
UPDATE TODAY PART TWO !!!
A N N O U N C E M E N T
UPDATE !!!!!1!1!1!1!!!!
U P D A T E
A's Announcement! ❤️
ANNOUNCMENT!!! NEW BOOK!!!
announcement!
maybe, just maybe. SNEAK PEEK.
maybe, just maybe. SNEAK PEEK 2

Chapter 23 : Cold

2.2K 86 2
By lovesickyuno

Jisoo was at lunch with Hyeri, and she was just picking on her food, not really having the appetite to eat, Hyeri noticed something was wrong the minute she saw her bestfriend.

"Jisoo..", she called slowly.

"Sorry, what was that? I was zoning out.", Jisoo said, blinking.

"What's wrong?", Hyeri asked, concerned.

"What do you mean? Everything's fine.", she said trying to sound okay, Hyeri wasn't convinced.

"Jisoo, what's wrong?", Hyeri asked seriously.

"Nothing, okay, I'm just having..a hard time.", Jisoo said, whispering the last part, she looked away, not wanting Hyeri to see her eyes getting glassy.

"Jisoo, you're on the verge of tears. What is it? I can't stand seeing you so upset.", Hyeri said sadly, "You're my bestfriend, if you're sad, I'm sad.", she said looking at Jisoo symphatetically, Jisoo looked at her and shook her head.

"No, don't look at me like that please.", she sighed.

"Then what is it? Did you fight with Jinyoung?", Hyeri asked cautiously.

"No.", Jisoo sighed, regaining herself, she opened her purse and slowly reached inside to get the white envelope, "I-i have something to show you..", Jisoo said, her voice cracked, "But you have to promise me, you won't tell anyone, especially Jackson.", Jisoo said after remembering that Jinyoung was bestfriends with him.

"Why?", Hyeri asked, confused.

"Because he will tell Jinyoung, and I don't want Jinyoung to know about this, at least not now, I'll find a way to tell him, so please, promise me.", Jisoo begged.

"Okay, okay, I won't, now what is it?", Hyeri asked impatiently. Jisoo took out the white envelope from her purse and gave it to Hyeri, Hyeri took it from her puzzled, "What's this?", Hyeri asked, examining the envelope.

"Open it.", Jisoo said as she chewed on her lip. Hyeri opened it and took the photos out, looking through them.

"W-who is this? Who is he with? I-is he....having an affair?", Hyeri asked, shocked and confused.

"I don't know.", Jisoo sighed, "But what I'm thinking isn't wrong right? I-i mean, the photos says alot, I'm not exaggerating am I?", she rambled.

"I-i don't know what to say honestly, I'm sorry Jisoo but any girl would think what you're thinking, I would too, but we can't simply make assumptions.", Hyeri said sympathetically as she put down the photos.

"I know that, I don't want to accuse him of anything, but the photos says alot and the worse part is I...", she said as she felt a big lump in her throat, "....I..I don't know why I feel so hurt.", she said, sighing, "I don't even love him, I don't even know why this hurts so much Hyeri.", she said, as she combed her hair back with her fingers.

"Jisoo...", Hyeri said as she went to sit beside her and hugged her.

"What do I do?", Jisoo sighed.

"You have no other choice but to talk to him about it.", Hyeri adviced, "You have to communicate and trust each other.", Hyeri continued.

"How? I'm not even supposed to be hurt over this, we're only married for the sake of family, god I'm so stupid.", she said in frustration.

"You have to talk it out, and don't you know what this means?", Hyeri asked as she gave a small smile.

"What?", Jisoo said.

"You love him, silly.", Hyeri laughed, Jisoo looked at her speechless at that.

Do I? She thought.

-

Jisoo was helping Jinyoung's aunt in the kitchen, preparing dinner, Jinyoung wasn't home yet. Jisoo figured he was staying late at his office, or probably elsewhere.

Jisoo was busy doing this and that in the kitchen, she was cutting vegetables while Hongju was doing something else, she noticed that Jisoo seemed kinda off eversince she got back home from work.

"Jisoo, are you okay? You don't seem like yourself today.", Hongju pointed out.

"Huh? I'm fine aunt Hongju, just feeling a little tired and I'm having this headache.", she smiled weakly.

"Aww, sweetheart, you should go rest.", Hongju said, looking at how all over the place she was, she hasn't eaten a proper meal since this morning, she just had no appetite.

"No, it's fine.", Jisoo smiled.

Suddenly they heard the front door open, and minutes after, Jinyoung walked into the kitchen. Jisoo didn't even look up at him.

"Oh hello.", Hongju smiled at her nephew, Jinyoung smiled at her and looked at Jisoo and was about to say something until she stood up.

"Aunt Hongju, I'm done with the vegetables, do you mind if I lie down a bit? My headache is killing me.", Jisoo said suddenly.

"Oh sure, of course I don't mind, go ahead, I'll call you when dinner's ready.", Hongju smiled, Jisoo smiled back and bowed a little at her, she walked past Jinyoung but Jinyoung managed to grab her her wrist gently, turning her around.

"Are you okay?", he asked softly.

"Yes, I'm fine, I just need to lie down.", she said, rather coldly, as she pulled her wrist away from him. Jinyoung nodded and mumbled an okay.

"Aunt Hongju, what's wrong with her? Did she tell you anything?", he said once she went upstairs, concerned.

"I think she's going through that time of a month, she's been kinda off since she came home, just let her be.", Hongju assured him.

Jisoo headed upstairs right after dinner, after helping her aunt clean up of course. Jinyoung was worried at why she was acting like this.

Jinyoung entered the room and saw her on the bed, working on some kind of proposal, he locked the door behind him.

"If there's something wrong and you refuse to tell me can you at least not let it show to my aunt.", he said, Jisoo looked up and let out a hollow laugh, "People might think there's something wrong between us.", Jinyoung said as he looked at her through the mirror.

"Let them know Jinyoung, let them know that we're not happy.", she said as she put away all her stuff, what she said took him aback.

"What are you talking about Jisoo?", he sighed and he sounded like he was fed-up. Jisoo folded her arms, leaning on the headboard.

"Is there anything you want to tell me?", Jinyoung raised an eyebrow.

"No, unless if you have something to tell me.", she said nonchalantly.

"Huh? No..in fact I don't.", Jinyoung said, puzzled.

"Then I don't too.", Jisoo responded as she lied down and pulled the covers over her before Jinyoung could even say anything.

Does she know I went to see Taera? If she knew then why would she even care..she's probably really having that time of a month. Jinyoung thought as he walked towards the bed and glanced down at her sleeping.

-

The next night, Jinyoung came back home late after work, he figured his aunt and Jisoo were already asleep.

He walked through the front door and found Jisoo sound asleep on the couch, and he saw the mug of hot chocolate on the coffee table, the mug was still full. He figured that she had waited for him, again.

He kneeled down by the couch and faced her, looking at her sleeping. He sighed at the sight.

"What's bothering you Jisoo..", he whispered softly, stroking her hair, he stood up and slowly, lifted her up, bridal style.

Jisoo felt herself being carried and the subtle smell of Jinyoung's cologne hit her, she realised that Jinyoung was carrying her, she fluttered her eyes open, looking up at him, sleepily.

"It's alright, go back to sleep.", Jinyoung whispered.

Jisoo nuzzled her head back into the crook of his neck and held on him tighter as he walked up the steps with her in his arms.

Jinyoung layed her down on the bed and pulled the covers over her.

He lied down beside her and eventually fell asleep as well.

A few days later, Jisoo woke up in the morning, looking at herself in the mirror as she sighed, eversince she received those photos she has been feeling like a mess. She still hadn't mentioned the photos to Jinyoung, she couldn't bring herself to do so, in fact she hasn't really spoken to him for the past few days, they only spoke when he asked her something or when they were in front of his aunt, other than that, none, and that's that.

She doesn't know why the photos affected her so badly, does she love him? Or is she just angry that he didn't let her know? She brushed off those thoughts and got ready for work, Jinyoung was getting ready as well.

After breakfast and their goodbyes to their aunt, Jisoo was about to get in her car, until Jinyoung stopped her.

"What do you want?", she said, annoyed, not even looking at him.

"I'm asking you again, what's bothering you? Why are you being like this with me?", Jinyoung attacked.

"I don't have time for this, Jinyoung.", she said bluntly, "Move, I have a meeting to go to.", she said as she managed to push him away.

"I'm not getting off your back until you tell me.", Jinyoung said as he held her wrist.

"Let me go!!", she said as she got out of his grip, "And how can you ask me that when you know what you did.", she said, barely audible, she sighed before getting into the car and driving off, leaving a confused and frustrated Jinyoung behind.

END OF CHAPTER

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 473 21
Teaser " Sir is the scandal is true?" " Sir did you and the famous song writer Min Yoongi really fuck last night. " " Is the video edited or not?" "...
15.8K 1.1K 27
Two people meet in an unexpected journey. They found love in each other. But they where unaware of the upcoming tragedy which will change their life...
341K 21.7K 41
"why are you doing this to me?" namjoon snickered, clearly doesn't like being touched by her. but she just laughed, while moving closer to him. "can'...
1.2K 101 11
Jimin's life was as normal and boring as it could be. He's a high school student with friends, enemies, and personal problems. But that all changed w...