For Worse,For Better,and Fore...

By lovesickyuno

"Shit.", she cursed as she got out of the car, "Ya!!! Did you not see??!!", Jisoo said as she checked the bac... More

Chapter 1 : The Beginning Of Us
Chapter 2 : You Again?
Chapter 3 : I'm Taking You Out
Chapter 4 : Who Do You Love?
Chapter 5 : Day Out
Chapter 6 : Take Her Home
Chapter 7 : Wedding Nerves
Chapter 8 : The First Day
Chapter 9 : First Arguments
Chapter 10 : Honeymoon Things
Chapter 11 : Post-Honeymoon
Chapter 12 : How much do you love each other?
Chapter 13 : I promised I'd take care of you
Chapter 14 : Meant For You
Chapter 15 : I Hope We Find Love
Chapter 16 : He Likes Me Not
Chapter 17 : Secrets
Chapter 18 : What Are We?
Chapter 19 : Trouble
Chapter 21 : Almost
Chapter 22 : Fooled
Chapter 23 : Cold
Chapter 24 : He doesn't love you
Chapter 25 : Let Me Go
Chapter 26 : The First
Chapter 27 : Nightmare
Chapter 28 : I'm Here
Chapter 29 : Better Late Than Never
Chapter 30 : May I?
Chapter 31 : Crazy About You
Chapter 32 : Insane
Chapter 33 : First Honeymoon
Chapter 34 : Childhood Reunion
Chapter 35 : Miracles
Chapter 36 : The Possible End
Chapter 37 : Regrets
Chapter 38 (Last Chapter) : Forever
A/N
A/N
A/N
update!!! 🗣🗣
U P D A T E
💟 U P D A T E 💟
Update 😌
UPDATE TODAY PART TWO !!!
A N N O U N C E M E N T
UPDATE !!!!!1!1!1!1!!!!
U P D A T E
A's Announcement! ❤️
ANNOUNCMENT!!! NEW BOOK!!!
announcement!
maybe, just maybe. SNEAK PEEK.
maybe, just maybe. SNEAK PEEK 2

Chapter 20 : No Boundary

2.5K 98 1
By lovesickyuno

"Wow. You dare come all the way here.", a voice said, cutting Jungwon off, Jisoo's heart skipped, "Get the hell out of here.", Jinyoung spat.

"And if I don't?", Jungwon smirked.

"I'll make you.", Jinyoung threatened, "But then again, I don't have time to be getting into fights with people like you..", Jinyoung said, "so get the hell out of here and stay away from her.", he warned nodding his head towards the opposite direction, Jisoo just stood there, scared for what will happen next.

"I'll get her back.", Jungwon threatened.

"You can try but she's mine.", Jinyoung scoffed.

"That can change.", Jungwon smirked, he was trying to provoke him and somehow that seemed to work, Jinyoung was challenged, he was about to step closer towards the gate but Jisoo stopped him by holding his arm tightly.

"Jinyoung..please, don't..", she said softly, barely audible.

"Touch her and you'll die.", Jinyoung said through gritted teeth, he grabbed Jisoo's hand and pulled her inside the house. As Jinyoung pulled her inside the house, she couldn't help but think that she was done for.

"Were you going to keep that from me too?", he asked her once they were already inside, the tone in his voice made her shudder.

"I-i-"

"Just answer me. Were you Jisoo?", he cut her off, she slowly nodded. "How did he know you live here?", he asked.

"I don't know. I don't know okay, he keeps doing this to me, I keep telling him to back off, and-"

"I know. I believe you.", he said as he sighed, "Just...please tell me if he bothers you again or if you're ever in danger, that isn't too much to ask, is it?", he said as his voice softened, "You keep keeping things from me, stop doing that. I promised your parents I'd take care of you, let me keep my promise to them at least.", he said.

"Okay..I will, I'm sorry.", she said softly.

"Jisoo, I'm serious, I'm not just saying this, please.", he said.

"Okay, I will Jinyoung, I will.", she said, "I'm sorry.", she said.

"Thank you.", he said.

-

That night Jisoo was trying to sleep but couldn't, she was tossing and turning, Jinyoung wasn't asleep either, he was on his laptop, going through some emails, she sat up and leaned on the headboard and stared at him and at the stack of pillows that were in between them. She sighed.

"Jinyoung.", she called.

"Hm?", Jinyoung answered nonchalantly, he glanced at her and then continued looking at his screen, "I thought you were asleep.", he said.

"I can't sleep.", she said.

"Why not?", he said as he switched off his laptop and placed it on his bedside table.

"I don't know.", she sighed. They stayed quiet for awhile until Jisoo asked a question that surprised both herself and Jinyoung.

"Jinyoung, can we sleep without the boundary tonight?", Jisoo asked, eyes full of hope.

"What? Is that really Yoon Jisoo talking?", he asked, surprised, Jisoo was kind of embarassed.

"I'm serious, can we?", she asked hopefully, "please?", she asked softly.

How could he say no to that?

"Of course we can.", he said, Jisoo gave him a smile and removed the pillows that were in between them. He smiled at how she lit up right after he said yes, "Why though?", he asked as they lied down, facing each other.

"I just feel like it.", she said.

"Goodnight.", he smiled.

"Thank you.", she said.

"Your welcome.", he responded, closing his eyes shut.

Jisoo stared at him and a feeling of tenderness swept through her, and she felt her heart beat faster and faster, and all she could see was him.

She wasn't sure what this odd feeling meant, but all she knew was that.., in all of her discomfort, he felt right.

-

Jinyoung and Jisoo were still sound asleep the next morning, her back was facing him and they were snuggled up against each other with his arm around her waist.

Jisoo slowly opened her eyes as she felt the sun shining on her face, she was about to get up until she realised the position Jinyoung and her were in, she freaked out and quickly sat up, automatically waking Jinyoung up from his sleep.

Jinyoung opened his eyes, half asleep, puzzled. He sat up as well.

"What's wrong?", he asked in his morning voice.

"No-nothing just-"

Suddenly, Jisoo was cut off by the knocks on their bedroom door. They both looked at the door and heard his aunt saying something,

"Kids, are you up? I made breakfast.", she called as she knocked.

"Yes aunt Hongju.", they both said at the same time.

"W-we're up.", Jisoo said, "We'll be right downstairs.", she said.

Jisoo reached for her phone
and checked the time and realised that they had overslept, her eyes widened and she quickly stood up from the bed, and ran to the bathroom, to wash up, she came out 5 minutes later.

"Why are you rushing?", Jinyoung asked, puzzled.

"I overslept, I was supposed to prepare breakfast. I'm going to go downstairs, wash up for breakfast okay.", Jisoo reminded him as she went out of the room while putting her hair up into a bun.

She came downstairs in a rush.

"Aunt Hongju, I'm so sorry, I overslept when I should've prepared breakfast.", she apologised.

"Jisoo, it's fine.", she laughed, "You both must have been really tired.", Hongju said as she gave Jisoo a knowing look, and Jisoo was puzzled at that.

"Huh?", she asked.

"It's fine sweetie, where's Jinyoung?", Hongju asked.

"He's upstairs, he'll be right down in a few minutes.", Jisoo said.

"Oh, alright, eat up okay, I need to finish some things in the kitchen.", she smiled.

"Okay.", Jisoo said as she sat down, she kept thinking about how she woke up this morning, with his hands on her waist until she was startled by Jinyoung. She looked up at him.

"What's with you? Eversince you woke up..", Jinyoung said slowly as he sat down.

"Nothing, I just-uh nothing.", she said as she scratched her head awkwardly.

"What? Is he bothering you again?", he said as he narrowed his eyes at her.

"No!! I swear.", she said defensively as she shook her head.

"Good.", he said, "but if I find out you're keeping things from me again...then you're done for.", he said as he narrowed his eyes at her and she scowled at him in return, "I'm serious Jisoo.", he added.

"I know...I won't keep anything from you anymore, I promise.", Jisoo said, "and Jinyoung..did you...", Jisoo trailed, "Um, nevermind.", she said, shaking her head lightly.

"What is it? Did I what?", Jinyoung asked.

"Nothing, it's really nothing.", Jisoo said with a tight smile as she helped Jinyoung and herself with some food.

His aunt came and sat down for breakfast as well. They were talking amongst each other until his aunt brought up a question that caught them both of guard.

"What about kids, you both obviously want kids right?", Hongju smiled at her nephew and his wife. They both glanced at each other at the same time, awkwardly.

"Yes, of course..soon I guess.", Jinyoung said nonchalantly and Jisoo chewed on her lip at the word soon.

-

Something has been stuck on Jisoo's mind eversince breakfast, and it wasn't about how they woke up this morning, not anymore.

Jinyoung and her were in their bedroom, preparing to go to sleep.

"Jinyoung..I have a question.", Jisoo trailed.

"Yes?", Jinyoung said as he dried his hair with a towel.

"This morning...at breakfast, were you serious when you said soon?", she said chewing on her lip. Jinyoung didn't know what he himself meant, but he decided to mess with her a bit.

"Mhm.", he nodded nonchalantly.

"What?!!", Jisoo exclaimed, "You didn't say that as part of an act??!!", Jisoo said, shocked.

"No, I really mean soon.", Jinyoung said with a smug.

"H-how soon is soon?", she stuttered.

"As soon as possible.", Jinyoung said walking over to her towards the bed, Jisoo quickly took a pillow and hugged it, "It could be now..", Jinyoung trailed, he sat by her on the bed and removed some strands of her hair from her face causing Jisoo's breath to hitch. She quickly pulled the covers over herself and lied down, closing her eyes shut.

Jinyoung laughed at her reaction.

"Jisoo, open your eyes, I'm joking.", he said as he laughed, Jisoo slowly opened her eyes and sat up.

"That was so uncalled for!! You scared me!!", Jisoo said, smacking his chest lightly. He has been teasing her like this way too much lately and it made her nervous.

"Did I?", Jinyoung asked, surprised.

"Yes you did..", she scowled as she folded her arms and leaned on the headboard.

"Why would it scare you, you've had boyfriends before..", Jinyoung said.

"Yes..but..", she said as she scratched her head awkwardly. Jinyoung realised what she was saying.

"Are you serious?", he laughed, Jisoo rolled her eyes, embarassed.

"Stop laughing!!! Yes, I'm serious!!", she said as she scowled, "So what??", she spat.

"But why?", Jinyoung asked as his laughter died down.

"Just because.", Jisoo shrugged, "Never escalated that quickly I guess.", she said awkwardly and he just nodded slowly, "I'm going to sleep, goodnight.", she said as she lied back down, backfacing him.

Jinyoung stood up and looked down at her on the bed, and he remembered the way she reacted when he messed with her last week, the pure look of innocence on her face and how flustered and nervous she got and everything clicked, he realised that if things were to escalate for the both of them, he'll be her first.

-

They went out with his aunt one afternoon, they were looking for some stuff until his aunt received a phonecall.

"Kids, something came up so now I have to go run some errands, I'm so sorry, I'll see you at home alright.", she said to them.

"Oh, no no, it's fine, do you need us to send you?", Jisoo asked.

"No, it's fine, I'll see you later okay.", she smiled.

"Okay then.", Jinyoung said.

"What do we do now? Let's go home.", Jisoo said after his aunt left.

"Go home?", Jinyoung asked.

"...yes.", Jisoo said awkwardly.

"Why don't we..uh just walk around, I don't want to go home just yet.", he said.

"Sure.", she shrugged.

They walked around and something caught Jisoo's eye.

"Jinyoung, do you want to take photos?", she said excitedly.

"Why?", he asked.

"For fun silly, see that photobooth? Let's go take pictures there.", she said enthusiastically, "I always take photos there with Hyeri.", she said.

"Nahhh.", Jinyoung shook his head.

"Ohhhh, come on. It'll be fun!!", Jisoo said as she excitedly dragged him in the photobooth. They sat in there and Jisoo adjusted her hair.

END OF CHAPTER

Another one!!! I hope you guys are enjoying it so far. Please vote and comment!! And while you guys are here,you guys can check out my other book as well ---> https://my.w.tt/lHPaUV7ByM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4K 1.6K 24
"Are you ready to experience real pain?" Jimin couldn't pretend any longer. He's never had this type of physical contact with the stalker before and...
2.3K 157 9
"Well... yeah I will get in trouble if I failed, but..." He resumes walking, hearing Yoongi take an uneasy step forward. "But what?" He forces out of...
139K 4.9K 28
"Not your girlfriend?! Are you fucking kidding me Namjoon!" He was speechless. "She was clinging on your arm and introduced her to 'us' like she was...
17K 473 21
Teaser " Sir is the scandal is true?" " Sir did you and the famous song writer Min Yoongi really fuck last night. " " Is the video edited or not?" "...