help me hyung// yoonmin

By 1armyaroha1

Jimin is a shy boy who is broken on the inside. Yoongi is a boy trying to help Jimin, but is really breaking... More

zero
one
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
im sorry
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
fourty
Hello!
epilogue
thank you

two

2.6K 113 17
By 1armyaroha1

Min Yoongi POV

~~~~~

"You were in my seat." I said with a monotone voice. He just stared at me. I stared back. He had pretty, plump, pink, lips. He was a little bit shorter than me (to my relief! I hate when younger boys are taller than me!). He had blonde, messy hair that covered his beautiful brown eyes. Soon he realized that I was staring and started stuttering. 

He kept apologizing. "It's okay. Really. You can sit there. I'll sit here!" I said pointing to the neighboring seat. "No it's okay. Someone probably s-sits there! I-I don't want to make a-anyone move!" he tried say. "No. Nobody sits here. It's okay. I've seen that view a thousand times, and I'm kind of getting bored of it anyways." I said motioning towards the view out of the window. 'Plus, I have an even better view here' I said to myself, looking at the younger boy as he nodded and sat back down. 

The boy who's seat I took came up to me. He looked scared. 'Good. He should be scared.' I thought. "U-um. Y-yoongi hyung, that i-is..." the boy started. "Not anymore! Now go!" I shooed him away. I turned to my desk mate. He was looking out the window. He had the sharpest jawline I think I have ever seen. 'He's is really skinny. He is so beautiful though. I need to know his name' I thought. "Hey! I never formally introduced myself! My name is Min Yoongi. I am a junior here." I said with a smile. The boy turned his head around and was surprised to see my smiling face. "Hi! I'm Park Jimin. I'm a sophomore. I just moved here." the boy said. He smiled, too. 'OH MY GOD! THAT EYE SMILE! I ACTUALLY CAN'T' I thought as I stared at him. "So where'd you move from?" I asked. "Busan." Jimin answered softly. 

I could tell he was shy. He was trying not to make eye contact. "Jimin, I-" I started, but was stopped by the voice of the teacher as she walked in the classroom. Jimin and I both turned to face her and pay attention to her lesson.

~~~~~

authors note

hi

i'm sick today so i might add another chapter?? maybe????

edited: 5.21.18

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.3K 2.4K 27
Au where Jimin stays in a mental treatment center but he doesnt realise he's sick. He lives in his own head and imagination. Playing with his friends...
43.9K 1.5K 48
"I lost you, and I found you, and I lost you again, but now no one can take you away from me, and I intend to keep it that way. Cause I love you." Ji...
188 9 1
Pushed to his limits. Slowly falling apart. On the cusp of collapse. But even then he wouldn't utter a single word of his struggles even when asked...
7.1K 345 25
Wreaked. That's the best way to describe how he felt. He just got back to his apartment to crash for the day, but he felt his stomach churn. That me...