In This For Him

By ClaudiaBaadjies

Alexis Santiago is a 25 year old famous soccer player , he plays Arsenal . He wanted to play professional sin... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 4

16 4 1
By ClaudiaBaadjies

Ciera♡

The next morning I felt a bit better . The book launch will keep me occupied for the day. I checked the time to see that it is 06:30 . The book launch starts at 09:00 so that is enough time to get ready . I was eating breakfast when I got a text from my one and only.

Texts~
A: Morning my baby❤

C: Morning 😙How was the flight?

A:Long as hell. Isn't it your book launch today?

C: Yes it , I am leaving in a hours time.

A:Okay , I hope everything goes well. I know this is huge for you .

C:Thank you baby😚Good luck with training.

A:I will. Cupcake?

C:Yes

A: I love you❤

C: I love you too😣❤

I got that aching feeling in my chest again but I chose to ignore it because I had to get through today. I finished breakfast, checked if I had everything and headed out the door .

As I was driving I got a call from my manager Alice .She informed me that the launch got cancelled,  because it was meant for someone else . I drove home feeling even more upset . The launch was my breakthrough .   It would have opened many doors  for me and attracted alot of readers and customers.

6 weeks later*

I am feeling better now since Alexis left  but he hasn't called me or texted me in 2 weeks and  it's really worrying me. Maybe I am just overreacting , he is probably just training everyday and doesn't have enough time .
My friends that I haven't seen in 4 years are coming over to hang out with me today.

Just as I finished decorating the table with snacks , I heard a knock on the door. I walked down the hall and opened the door to see my friend since childhood, Noah.

"Oh my gosh Ciera , that took you long enough!"  Noah screamed .
I rolled my eyes , always so dramatic.

"Nice to see you again Noah. I see you haven't changed one bit."I said with grin.

"Oh darling why would I ever wanna change all this."He said pointing to his himself from head to toe. I just laughed .Oh how I missed him.
And have mentioned he is gay.
Later in the day my other friends also arrived.
All of us vacated to the living room. Eddison is Noah's other half , they sat in the corner curled up on the sofa . Winter is my friend I met online and we became close. Viola , Mercy and Forrest are friends from high school. Angus, I don't how we met but he is a chilled , laid back guy .

"Ciera how is it going with since Alexis left ?". Viola asked, sounding concerned.

"Well I am good, taking it day by day." I said trying not to break down in front of my friends.

"Just know we are here for you. " I heard Winter say .

" Yeah girl, done with the sad moment , let's partyyy!" Noah shouted .

"Noah?"We heard Angus say for the first time since they came.

"Yes?" Noah asked .

"Shut up." Angus said in the a bored tone.
After that we ate , drank and laughed our asses off. We were having such a good time that I didn't even realise someone come in. I heard everyone go quiet and they were all looking behind me.

I turned around and my heart almost leaped out of my chest. OMG .

☆☆☆☆
Hahaha (evil laugh).I know it is short but you are going to have to wait for the next chapter . This chapter was to introduce some of the characters.Thank you for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

863K 71.9K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
1.5M 134K 46
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
3M 108K 31
"Stop trying to act like my fiancΓ©e because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
282K 32.5K 82
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. πŸ”₯❀️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...