Diary of a Vixen 2 (Fan Fic)

By badgalyana

"When you charge shit to the game you have to be ready to pay your tab sooner or later." More

Prologue
Part 1: A Second Chance At, Drama?
Part 2: RevealingThe Past
Part 4: My Bitch
Part 5: Caught Up
Part 6: Legal Abduction

Part 3: Damaged Goods

15.6K 599 91
By badgalyana

Sitting in an uncomfortable metal chair that was bolted down to the carpet for safety percussion's, Angela stared off into space with a blank mind. In the three weeks that  she was institutionalized and sent to a psychiatric ward she had become numb. She no longer fought with the nurses about taking her daily pills with only enough water to fill a Dixie cup, like all of the others she just sat and obeyed. Her heart was filled with hurt not out of remorse but betrayal. The man she loved had turned her back on her, and fallen in love with her arch enemy, but friend at the time. So used to being the bitch that did the fucking over she caught herself having a taste of her own medicine, and she hated it. The dark room that held one bared window was the place she was planning to call home for atleast a year. Refusing the many offers she got from many lawyers who heard about the case in the media, she knew that all they wanted was a come up. Being in such a high profile case with a celebrity woman would be the push the old attorneys needed to get back on top of their game. Dealing with the consequences of her actions was something she wasn’t accustomed to, the definition of numb was seen in her eyes, she had been defeated.

The sound of a set of keys jingled as the heavy metal door was swung open carefully in attempt to keep their psychiatric patient safe, and away from an unexpected tantrum. The psychiatric staff dressed in an all-white nurses’ uniform held the door open. Angela heard the familiar sound of heels making their way to her confined room.

“Your lawyer is here to see you.” The overweight, gray haired staff said as Kayla Harper walked in with a duffle bag and a tan envelope in the other hand.

“I don’t want nor need a lawyer.” Angie responded dryly turning around to see an eyeful.

Kayla was dressed to the tee in an all get up, once again a pin stripped dress and a white blouse, her hair was bone straight. With a simple gold pendant drapped around her neck and the wedding ring she refused to take off she dismissed the staff member and stepped into the room closing the door behind her. Laying the bag down onto the bed she immediately began to take out a selection of high end outfits for Angela’s choosing.

“I can get you out of here, but only if you help me.” Kayla said handing Angela the legal agreement that seemed to already be signed by on the dotted line with her signature. Angela’s eye grew impressed by the forgery that she laid eyes on, she did not sign anything agreeing to the terms of the unwelcomed visitor in her life would be her lawyer through the trial. Impressed but doing everything not to show it she turned her back towards the woman and began to stare out of the filfthy window.

“I told you I was done with Sheneka and her little friend, now leave bitch." She said effortlessly.

Kayla pulled out her phone and began to scroll through her gallery for the series of screenshots she took from blogs, and most importantly Angela’s ex Michaels twitter account. She stood in the middle of the room, cleared her throat and began to read them aloud.

“TYGA 2:27PM: What you did will never be forgiven, you tried to take what was mine. #GetWellSheneka “

“TYGA 4:02PM:  Just touched down in LA.”

 “I can get you out of here all you have to do is trust me.” She said with desperation in her voice.

Without so much as a word Angela stood up with tears in her eyes and walked over to the bed in her oversized gown that fell just below her knees.  Even through it you could see the silhouette of her perfect body dying through it. Hearing those words felt like daggers to her heart, the kind of emotion that she needed to snap her out of her trance and back into the reality of the situation. She looked down at the clothes and took a deep breath, examining the designer clothes that she missed wearing on the daily intensely.

“ Why are you doing this?” She asked wiping the tears that rolled down her bare face away second guessing her decision to accept Kayla as her lawyer.

“We have both been hurt, we deserve some closure. ” Kayla responded  handing Angela a pair of Marc Jacobs wedge sandals. “I think this would go best with the red one.” She forced a smile onto her face as Angela took the shoes and hopefully the bait as well. There is nothing more dangerous than a woman scorned, with nothing in common but wanting revenge the women had no chance as far as making a friendship but as far as business, they were a match made in hell.

The helping hand of a complete stranger raised concern for Angela. Although she was shut out from the outside world her vivid imagination was all she had to keep her company. To replace the ones she lost she would imagine that they were in her presence, causing her to lose touch on reality. The world she was living in was unknown to the ones around her and she liked to keep it that way.

"Michael and I are doing fine, why are you coming to me with all of these lies? Just last night we went out to dinner and he proposed to me!" Angela glared at the woman and slapped her across the face viciously. Kayla stood in shock and stared at the troubled woman, it was apparent that Angela's stay had done a number on her sanity.

Clutching her now cherry red cheek, Kayla glared into Angela's empty eyes and clenched her fist tightly trying her best to restrain herself from reciprocating the blow. With no words left to say she scrambled to get out of the dangerous situation and confined room that the two were sharing for the moment.

Grabbing nothing but her purse she rushed out of the room in fear of her safety. Knowing Angela's situation and state of mind she wondered why she even considered using her as a puppet in order to get to Gabbie in the first place. Glancing back into the room she watched as Angela doing around frantically holding the red dress up to her chest. Gliding to the music playing in her head she smiled and giggled as if nothing had just happened.

"I love the dress baby, you know how much I love red Michael." Kayla heard the delusional Angie speak into the empty room. She was saddened by what she was watching once a sexy, successful woman was now just another number in the psychiatric Ward all do to the wrong doings of a man. She refused to become the crazy and lost woman that Angela had become all through a broken heart. One way or another she knew that she had to seek revenge on the woman that ruined her life, and her marriage, even if it meant doing it alone and getting her perfectly manicured hands dirty.

***

The Los Angeles heat beamed onto Sheneka’s virgin skin as she stepped outside of the hospital for the first time out of the three weeks she had been calling it home. The media had finally moved on to the next hot topic leaving her the freedom to leave through the front door. Wearing an all pink Juicy Couture sweat suit and white flip flops that exposed her bare toes she stood in the lobby impatiently. She pulled up her hood to protect her wounded skin from the unforgiving sun only leaving the freckles that laid below her Dolce and Gabbana sunglasses. An all-white Mercedez Benz pulled up into the discharge pickup driveway of the hospital. The driver of the tinted luxury car made a smooth stop in front of her indicating that this indeed was Gabbie with their ride. The feeling of relief swept over her body, she was ready to get her mind right and turn over a new leaf.

“Hold on stay right there.” Khleo called out as he jogged his way around the luxury car to aid Sheneka.

“Wait, where’s Gabbie? I thought she was supposed to be picking me up so we can catch the flight to Miami.” She asked curious and desperately wanting to know the where-abouts of her friend.  The incident was still fresh despite the medias lack of interest and who knows what other enemies they had out there waiting for them to slip up.

He disregarded her concern and adjusted the Red October Slick Living snap back he had on his head. His oversized ears wiggled as he did so, something so small that would usually excite her but instead it went unnoticed. Taking her hand into his he helped her inside of the car and reached over to snap her seat belt in for her. All he wanted to do was make sure she was safe and sound, harsh or not she was his main concern and everything else fell second.

“All she told me was that she had business to attend, to be honest the only thing I’m worried about is getting making sure you’re safe.” He said with an irritable tone in his voice, he wasn’t angry at her but at the events that led up to the change in her. Glancing over at her he couldn’t help but to notice the many scars, bruises, and imperfections on her face. With one hand on the wheel he used the other to gently rub his thumb along the thread of the stitches that held her chin together. A chill shot through her weakened body as he graced the wounded skin of hers , pulling away from the magnetic pull that was bringing them together she shifted in her seat.

“I just don’t think it’s a good idea for us to be separated right now, that’s all.” She responded in a soft tone, you could hear the insecurity and uncertainty in her voice. It pained him to see her in such a vulnerable state both physically and emotionally.

“I won’t let anything happen to you, just trust me.” He replied as he weaved in and out of traffic eager to get his Queen safe and into his arms for the remainder of the night. Sheneka took in the words that he said but decided not to respond to them, instead they drove in silence. He placed his hand on top of hers and caressed it softly as he drove to their destination.

Once outside of the spacious beach house he jumped out of the car and opened the passenger door for her without missing a beat. When Khleo got inside of the house he took her off of her feet and carried her up the stairs and into the warmth and safety of his bed. “Try to get some sleep babe, you’re alright now.” He said as he brushed some stray hair out of her face.  She followed his gesture and gasped slightly as she ran her finger tips over the many wounds that took the majority of her face.

“I’m damaged from the inside out, I don’t deserve you.” She whispered as tears streamed down her face leaving a burning sensation in its path. She was speaking from a place of truth she didn’t feel like the woman that she used to be, and she knew that she didn’t look like it either.

“You’re beautiful Sheneka, I don’t think you understand exactly how much I love you,” he paused to gain his composure and fight the tears that were forming in the beds of his brown eyes. “ I was so worried about you I thought I lost you. You were made for me, you’re my rib. All of these scars prove to the world that you’re a fighter, a survivor. I’ve always loved you for the person you were on the inside nothing else matters. Your wounds will heal and so will your heart if you just let me in, please.” He reassured her leaving her speechless as she sobbed uncontrollably into the palms of her hands. Disconnecting her hands from her face he intertwined his fingers with hers and kissed her softly. Khleo laid down and opened his arms for her to make herself at home inside of them, and she did so taking her place effortlessly.

Within minutes she was sound asleep, Khleo watched her as she snored softly with her face nuzzled into his chest. The sight caused him to become emotional as he thought of just how close he was to losing her, he clenched his jaw as a tear escaped from his eye. Sheneka bought out a weakness in him that he at first didn’t know how to handle but learned to embrace. No matter what happened between the two of them he knew in his heart that she would always belong to him. He knew that he had to be strong for her but his emotions were too much to bear. He almost lost her forever; his heart was heavy after what had happened to her. He wasn’t there to protect her something he blamed himself for every day. “I’m sorry I wasn’t there to protect you.” He whispered kissing the top of her head taking in the scent of her hair. Sheneka wiped his tears away gently with her thumb as she gazed into his eyes, leaning in for a kiss he met her half way so their lips could meet once again.

“Im here baby, and I’m yours forever.” She whispered before she slid her hand south and stroked on the head to his rock hard manhood as the two got lost in one another’s love, and presence. He gripped her hand and moved it away from his shaft, he knew that sex was one thing that her body was too weak to handle. Mounting himself over her he undressed her slowly revealing the stitched up gashes that sat above her breast.

“My poor baby, I’m so sorry.” He sighed with pain in his voice as he kissed the wounds wishing that he could relieve her of all of her pain both emotionally and physically. Working his way down he parted her thick thighs and took her throbbing clit into his warm mouth and caused her let out a loud moan. The pure feeling of pleasure devoured her body temporarily relieving her of all pain. The feeling this man gave her was like no other she had before. His presence alone put her at peace with herself, she couldn’t see the good that he saw in her and for that reason she loved him. For him she wanted to become a better person, and the woman that she knew he deserved.

The intense feeling of pleasure forced her back to arch up as she moaned non-stop giving him the satisfaction that he needed. Parting her lips with his fingers he made tiny circles around her love button making slurping sounds as he did so. “Give yourself to me.” He lifted her thighs over his shoulders and reached his tongue deep inside of her as he caressed her bottom. She squirmed underneath him gripping the sheets tightly. Khleo worked his tongue until she released herself into his mouth and onto his tongue. Licking her dry and swallowing her nectar he ended his act of love with a wet kiss to her pearl.She thought to herself as she fell asleep in the only place she felt safe, his arms. For the first time in a long time she felt complete, giving herself to him completely was a task that seemed nearly impossible but for him she was willing to try. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 5.4K 24
If you let a stranger in your home, you have to deal with consequences. ⚠️trigger warning⚠️
2.5K 109 6
"If it's not gonna matter in 5years then don't spend more than 5 minutes being upset about it."
23 0 8
"I've waited years for this, and you've ruined it for me."