Part 6: Legal Abduction

The familiar smell of a homemade breakfast thickened the air of the cozy condo. Even in the midst of her deep slumber, her stomach groaned in agony. The distinct smell of pancakes, bacon, eggs, and slightly burned toast was nostalgia at it's finest. A haunting memory from the past was immediately repressed, and the pain swallowed quickly. Her hair blanketed her face and the crust that had developed around her eyes in her sleep. Her bare bronze skin seemed to glimmer underneath the sunlight that peeked through the sheer paneled curtains. Rolling over in the king sized bed which gave her more than enough room to do so, she conjured the strength for a mild morning stretch. A yawn proceeded to slip from her lips, still plump from the night before, she wiped the crust from under her eyes. The lack of body heat wrapped around her told her a romantic story. A story where Khleo woke up early this morning and snuck away to make breakfast, 'still hungover and drunk from my fountain I suppose.' She thought to herself smiling as big as the stitches would let her.

Deciding to lay in bed for a few moments longer, finding it hard to leave the comfort of the extremely plush bedding. The sizzling and popping sound of bacon, the over powering smell of burnt toast that was slowly creeping through the home. The soothing sound of The Weeknd's godly voice as he told his woman how much she earned his dick, Khleo sang along to the song, off key.

This scene reminded her of one from one of those mid 2000's romantic comedy movies. Ashton Kutcher would most likely be the man of interest, the corky, funny, single-minded, single, turned not so perfect, not so single, "perfect guy." Along side of him a blonde, has values, with a strong bond with her father, or in some cases no bond at all. So she seeks love and he comes in (unforgettable first impression, usually corky) makes mistakes, gets forgiven and the two fall in love. Guy gets his girl, girl gets her guy, and everybody's happy. Her life was far from a romantic comedy, and turning into another Roc Nation film. Although becoming a blonde was only a phonecall away, values weren't and that was something she unknowingly lost a grip on, while living the life. She hadn't glanced at any headlines, picked up a phone, or turned on a television, since she was taken to the hospital. At her request he gladly shut them out from the outside world. Allowing only Gabbie and his manager's calls, automatically weeding out the press outlets sparatic calls through the entire day and night. It had only been twenty-four hours since she was deemed well enough to leave the care of an on-site doctor. "The fresher the wounds, the sadder the story, people love a sad story, and a great turn around." Sheneka said with her best Olivia Pope impersonation.

Dragging herself out of bed, leaving the satin sheet behind with a freeing smile sitting on the corner of her face, that was quickly wiped away and replaced by the look of pain. Hunched over in hopes to subdue the pain she shuffled her feet across the shaggy carpet , until reaching the cold bathroom tiles. The cold shiver that ignited through her body once she stepped completely into the bathroom, forced a brief thought of Aubrey to dance around in her mind. His floors were heated, but so was his sudden desire to live a life without her. Being left behind in a hospital by a man who claimed he loved her, helped her realized who truly did. The obvious choice was right in front of her the entire time, but the glitz, gifts,dick and flashing lights blinded her. Her limbs fell like wet noodles as she worked them for what felt like the first time, each movement was followed by a cold shiver of pain, reminding her of her limits. Pushing the lingering thought of Aubrey out of her mind, and focusing on finding a bottle of pain killers she began to search through the medicine cabinet, for a bottle prescribed to her.

After moving around a few shaving products, a box of condoms, bandages, and an empty bottle of aspirin in the first cabinet she moved her search to the next one. The bathroom wasn't the largest, but appropriate for being an in room bathroom. With just enough room for a luxurious

Standing glass shower, the large mirror with the gold framing was the work of art, the sink was marble a creamy white, lined with gold.

The final cabinet held a bottle of perks for the pain, and antibiotics in-case of infection. Her eyes lit up in excitement, and relief as she grabbed the bottles and took a pain pill without a chaser. Catching a glimpse of her reflection in the mirror she grimaced at what she saw, running her hand over the unwelcome gashes that riddled her body. Her wounds would heal but the scars will forever remain, and so will her hatred for the one responsible. Angie branded her, she would never be able to oppress a memory that she stares at everyday. Gazing at her face, now slightly pudgy stomach, real hair, and battered body a tear rolled down her face. Letting the tear run its course until it hit the curve of her lip, the salty taste of her own tear, reminded her of that of her own blood.