Part 2: RevealingThe Past

Gabbie listened to Sheneka attentively as she explained to her what had been going on during the time she was absent. Drawing a vivid picture of the events that took place and the people involved making sure not to miss any details; she wanted to make sure that Gabbie fully understood just how deep into the game her best friend had gotten. She left no stone unturned as she answered every question Gabbie threw at her regarding the events of her secret life. It took her nearly two hours to explain it all but once she did it felt as if a weight was lifted off of her shoulders. She knew that her journey wasn’t over but being alive to tell the story was a completely different feeling of satisfaction of its own. Gabbie stared at the bruised and battered face of her best friend and smiled gently. Overwhelmed and relieved that she wasn’t the only one who had made mistakes that she too had to pay for she decided to swallow her pride and finally let Sheneka in on the deadly secret she was hiding that cost her the life of her unborn child.

“I was fucking around with a married man and ended up getting pregnant.” Gabbie blurted out quickly ending the sentence with a sigh of relief. Fiddling with her bare ring finger she frowned and peered up at a visibly stunned Sheneka.

“You need to tell me more than that Gabbie.” Sheneka huffed rolling her neck slightly for emphases. “I just told you everything that has been going on with me, now it’s your turn.” She continued placing her wounded hand over the one that had Gabbie in a deep gaze. 

Wanting to protest Gabbie snarled rolling her eyes reject fully before taking a deep breath. “Devin Harper,”

“Wait, wait the pastor from that big church in Atlanta? Hold on the married one who is always cheating on his wife then ‘getting on the right path back to jesus’?” She asked more confused than disappointed in her friend’s choice of men.  Although Gabbie was always the type to be in a relationship it had almost always virtually been the same guy. She always dated the clean cut guys no priors, steady income, no kids, no wife, no problems; so for her to be dating a pastor known better for the woman he laid beside than the word he spoke faithfully every Sunday confused her.

“Alledgedly.” Gabbie said slyly cutting her eyes at her best friend who seemed to be in better spirits. The cause for her nonchalant attitude was just a mask to cover her battered confidence and heart. The truth was setteled comfortably in the deepest part of her humbled soul.

“I saw one of the commercials for his church and decided to go check it out.” She paused getting up and beginning to pace the tile floor steadily. “Once I got there It’s like he had an immediate interest in me, so I guess I just followed his lead. There was something about sneaking around with a married man that excited me. It went on for months; I would sit in the front row right beside his wife effortlessly.” A smile spread across her face smoothly as she began to trail off being led by her memories.

“Continue G.” Nene pushed trying to milk the conversation of all the information she could get from Gabbie before she runs into a bad memory and shuts down.

“Truthfully I went there for him and I got him, all the drama between his wife and I and the baby isn’t what I asked for.” She stopped herself from going further in depth on exactly what the drama was, deciding to only dig deeper if she was asked. Her yarned for someone to love her unconditionally, being a man of God with flaws and weaknesses just as she did humanize him, and made him easy to fall in love with. The secret quickies in on top of his desk in the sanctified church and the rush she got from praying with his wife as they both sat front row as he preached what he didn’t practice.

“What’s wrong what our society today is that everyone wants to be a boss, when the lord created us in his image there for making us kings and queens.” His voice covered the sea of church folks as sweat rolled down his golden skin and onto his succulent top lip. Gabbie shifted in her seat slightly as her pussy began to throb through the pink satin thong that clung to her hips and plump ass. The skin tight cream dress she wore with a turquoise shaw wrapped delicately around her shoulder Gabbie clapped her hands to his sermon. The two quickly locked eyes and with only 2 seconds to gaze at one another before others begin to talk she bit the corner of her bottom lip seductively. Speaking the forbidden language with just a gesture she told him that after his sermon he was hers, beautifully complicated and sexual.  Letting her know that he complied to her sexual advance he smirked continuing his sermon.