Part 4: My Bitch

The Miami weather was unforgiving as the sun fiercly beamed down on to the cemetary, giving no remorse for the smooth chocolate skin that stood beneath it. Zues glared down onto the head stone with sorrow and anger embedded deep into his brown eyes. The 102 degree weather seemed not to bother him at all. His body was numb but his mind was activelly trying to wrap itself around the death of the mother of his child. The relationship between the two was virtually non existent, strictly on a pick up and drop off basis. He would pick up his son and drop him off along with a hefty stack to keep the peace. The pussy was bomb and she was loyal to him, so when he found out she was pregnant he let it live. He knew that he would never be able to be with a stripper bitch like her, she wasn't his best pick but he loved her.

"I can't believe somebody killed my bitch." He grunted to himself in disbelief as he kneeled down to kiss the hot headstone. When he pressed his thick lips against the cement stone he enjoyed the warmth he got from it, he took it as a sign that she desperately wanted to give him. The sound of foot steps crunching on the dead grass of the cemetery caused Zues to reach for his pistol in caution. "How long you gonna be in this hot ass sun bruh? We got some runs to do." Capone huffed as he rubbed the sweat off of his forehead with the back of his hand. The thick Versace rings he had on his fingers stung his skin as he did so.

Zues released his grip on his pistol and stood up to face his twin brother. "You almost got your ass shot." He said calmly, a bit releaved with hearing the familiar voice. "Show a little fuckin compassion nigga, the bitch is dead, MY bitch is dead." He continued making direct eye contact with his younger sibling, and right hand man. If it were anyone else he would of shot them for desturbing his peace. " I know it hurts but we're at war, all this emotional shit is gonna have to wait." Zues slid behind the driver's seat taking in the words of his brother. He knew that he was right and he was surely letting his emotions cloud his usually murderous thinking pattern. "I'll let those bitches live for a while longer, We got bigger mafuckahs to fry." Zues finally responded. " We can call it a little vacation. It's been a minute since I've been to LA anyway."

Capone smirked in agrreance relieved that his brother would stop being so weak minded and get back to the animal he was. The streets were unforgiving and they couldn't be caught slippin. They didn't have any mental space to show emotions, especially for a bitch like Coco. There were alot of things that he's happy she took to her grave, his pockets didn't feel as heavy as they used to before he got her pregnant. The secret he was hiding from his brother was becoming too costly for his likings.

Coco watched Capone pace the floor as he walked back and forth in deep thought, trying to register what he was just told. She rolled her eyes and smirked finding his stress humurous.

"Don't try to play me like you dont know he's yours either nigga." She snapped challenging him to say otherwise. "That nigga doesn't nut in you or something?" He asked looking desperately for any proof that the kid isn't his, and indeed his brother's. "He knows how to pull out, your stupid ass doesn't!" She yelled poking him in the chest with her long acrylic nail. "Bitch, watch yourself." calmy slapping her hand away with such force that she stumbled back into the wall behind her. "Nigga, I want some money or I might fuck around and tell Zues." The arrogance in her voice caused Capone's skin to crawl.

The last thing he wanted was to lose his brother's trust. He knew that a a secret like this would completely put an end to their brotherly hood, and most importantly his cash flow. But being the stubborn and arrogant nigga he replied,  "You might fuck around and get killed is what you might do." 

Silence. 

Coco stood shocked at his reaction to her blackmail.She felt the sweat on her forehead beginning to perspirate as she proccesed her brain for a witty comeback to shut him the fuck up. She hated to lose. "Nigga, I want my money we both know it'll be the best for both of us if Zues doesn't find out." The truth in her words cut him, he had actually betrayed his brother and this shit was surely biting him in his ass. He shamed his dick for wanting something that was off limits as he agredd to her terms with a head knod. "I got you."