「アリバイ/ALIBI」

By lenmaonyan

This is a story about a delinquent, an epically rich kid with a greedy face mother, some stupid lovey-dovey c... More

Chapter001: The Beginning Part1
Chapter001: The Beginning Part2
Chapter002: Her FRIENDS Part1
Chapter002: Her FRIENDS Part2
Chapter003: LIES Part1
Chapter003: LIES Part2
Chapter004: Our First Summer Vacation Part1
Chapter004: Our First Summer Vacation Part2
Chapter004: Our First Summer Vacation Part3
Chapter004: Our First Summer Vacation Part4
Chapter005: Happy? Part1
Chapter005: Happy? Part2
Chapter005: Happy? Part3

Chapter004: Our First Summer Vacation Part5

5 0 0
By lenmaonyan

Chapter004: Our First Summer Vacation Part5

*******

(Len immediately dressed up and goes out the room…and as she opens the door she saw Eunnah also leaving their room.)

Len: “Hey Eunnah-san.”

Eunnah: “Ohh, good morning Len.”

Len: *looks around* “ehh…where’s Hiroto-san?”

Eunnah: “hmm? Well Ponpon-kun is still sleeping…might be really tired from yesterday’s errand.”

Len: “Ohh right…” *aware that it was only Hiroto’s lie* “where are you going then?”

Eunnah: “Uhmm…somewhere…just going to walk around…”

Len: “Great! Can I come?”

Eunnah: “Uhh…uhmm you know…for now…I kinda…uhmm…like…to be alone…for a moment…so…”

Len: “Ahh, got it. It’s ok…go ahead.” *smiles*

Eunnah: “Aww thank you! I’m so happy you’re my friend.” *hugs Len and then quickly left*

(Len knows that it was so not normal for Eunnah to go alone without her Hiroto somewhere…not even the type of person who’s going to be EMO-like when there’s a problem…so Len suspected that Eunnah has some business going on that they don’t know…The two now walk on separated ways.) 

*******

Hiroto: *yawn and stretched* “Huh? Where’s Eunnah?” *looks around the room* “Argh! Is she really trying to be parted from me now?!” *mood changes <-doomed*

(Hiroto quickly dressed up and goes out to look for Eunnah and as he opens the door he saw Mao also leaving their room.)

Hiroto: “Ohh hey Mao.”

Mao: “Huh? ohh hey.”

Hiroto: *looks around* “You alone?”

Mao: “Yeah…well…how about you? that’s new…Eunnah is not with you now? Haha…she’s improving!”

Hiroto: *did not get the humor* “Uhmm…yeah she’s already gone when I woke up…”

Mao: “Hmm…maybe she’s with Len.” *looks at his watch* “Ohh hey got to go now! See you later!” *runs fast*

Hiroto: “Ahh…ok…” *was a moment stunned by Mao’s speed* “Ohh yeah got to find Eunnah too!”

*******

(Hiroto search the whole area but instead of finding Eunnah it was Len who he found.)

Hiroto: “Len!” *pant pant*

Len: “ohh Hiroto-san…what’s up?”

Hiroto: *looks behind Len* “Uhmm…is Eunnah with you?”

Len: “Nope…but I saw her when she left your room. She said she’s just going to walk around the area.”

Hiroto: “Really? Hmm…where might she be right now? I’m almost done searching the whole area.”

Len: “If you’re trying to look for her…maybe it’s better if you just wait for her to return.”

Hiroto: “ehh? Why?”

Len: “Well…because she said…she wants to be alone for a moment.”

Hiroto: “To be what? but she never want to be alone. NEVER.”

Len: “Yep…I know, right?”

Hiroto: “Argh! must be that three guys I saw with her yesterday! She just said that she wants to be alone but maybe now she’s already playing again with them!! Ohh I’m so gonna kill those three!“ *temper rising*

Len: “Hey calm down…just relax…It’s not good to kill y’know. It’s better if you think for it for a while.” *calmly*

Hiroto: “Ohh yeah? By the way I just saw your Mao a while ago and looked like he doesn’t want to be late for something…for rushing like that…looks excited to me too. Ahh! Must be the girls he met yesterday.” 

Len: *her brain had stopped functioning for a moment and her sight has suddenly turned black* “You…you…DIE!! I’m really going to kill you Mao!” *temper on its limit and will self destruct in Mao’s appearance* *quickly run to find Mao*

Hiroto: “I just made it worst didn’t I? Nice going Hiroto! Argh! Hey wait!! Len-chan calm down!!” *runs after Len*

*******

(With a sharp glance to everyone and a scary expression Len search the whole area angrily…running everywhere followed by Hiroto who was guilty of making her like that.)

Len: “Dammit! Where the hell that stupid guy go?!! *temper firing up like hell*

Hiroto: *pant pant* “Hey c’mon…will you…calm down for a while! Gadd you really run fast.” *losing his breath*

Len: *didn’t really listen* “This is not good! We have to do something! We need back up!!”

Hiroto: “Ok now you really have to calm down! You’re not thinking straight now…”

Len: “What are you talking about?! Are loved ones are being taken away from us!! Do you want Eunnah-san to be taken away by those three guys?!”

Hiroto: “uhmm…”

Len: “Not to mention that they are three COOL, HANDSOME, GOOD LOOKING GENTLEMEN!”

Hiroto: “No! Of course not!! And don’t rub it in my face!! It’s so obvious that I’m COOLER, MORE HANDSOME and GOOD LOOKING GENTLEMAN than them.” *with pride*

Len: “Then let’s go save our loved ones from them now!! And stop joking around!” *run away again*

Hiroto: “Hey what does that suppose to mean?! Wait up!!” *runs after Len again*

*******

(After running around like stupid people Len and Hiroto accidentally bumped on Len’s college friends.)

Ira: “Ohh Len! Why in such a hurry?”

Len: *still on her high temper limit so she doesn’t know what to respond*

Jhovi: “Hey who’s the new guy you’re with??”

Shael: “And where’s Mao??”

Len: *slowly and slightly calms down* “Huh? What do you mean? Aren’t you guys hanging out with him?” *confuse*

Ira: “ehh? No…”

Shael: “Actually when we dragged him with us yesterday…he really refused to come with us, but he was just too shy to say so…so it takes him about a minute to do so.”

Jhovi: “Exactly! And we never see him after that.”

Len: *was completely shocked and felt guilty for accusing Mao of something* *It made her stopped for a while*

Mao: *just suddenly came out of nowhere* “Hey Len! Hiroto! Gadd, where you guys been all day? We’ve been searching for you!”

Len: *felt more guilty now that she saw Mao* *totally speechless*

Hiroto: “uhh…we?”

Mao: “Huh? Eunnah…don’t tell me you forgot about her already.”

Hiroto: “Ahh! Of course not! Right...right…”

Ira: *interrupts* “Mao-kun!! How are you?” <3 

Mao: “Ohh hello guys..didn’t notice you there…well I’m fine.”

Jhovi: “that’s good!” <3

Shael: “Will you play now with us??”

Mao: “Ohh sorry guys still have something to do…maybe next time! See yah! *dragging Len and Hiroto with him*

Ira: “Aww…”

Jhovi: “Did we got rejected again?”

Shael: “Ahh, too bad.”

*******

(In their way to the place where Mao is dragging them…Len kept quiet that put Mao’s attention on her…Mao feels guilty because he thought it has something to do with what just happened earlier. When they arrived to the place everything was arranged like there will be held a party…And when Hiroto looked around he just saw the three COOL, HANDSOME, GOOD LOOKING GENTLEMEN that he thought Eunnah choose over him; Miyavi, Ruki and Shou…The three was carrying a big box covered in gift wrap but he ignores it the fact that his temper is rising when he just saw the three. After a while Eunnah came up on the stage calling all the attention of the people specially of Hiroto. The big box was put on the center and then Eunnah stated a poem she wrote for Hiroto.)

Eunnah: *started stating her poem* “I want to dream forever with you.”

Hiroto: *was shocked and kind of confuse*

Eunnah: *continued with her poem* “Following the happy breeze, beneath that bright sky that blinds me

Beautiful melodies and fresh air fills this road that I'm walking with you

Do you remember? Those awkward and unfamiliar times when we first met

I'm thankful to you for silently taking care of me when I was hesitant and young

My exhausted heart beats once again

My weak heart has found light again

I want to hold your hand and walk like this forever 

Together with the person I love in a world just for the two of us

Those unforgettable memories during that long time

Throughout the laughter and the tears, the one who always believed in me was you

No one will bother us

There's not even a reason to waste any time

We could be far from each other

The same heart as one, dreaming the same dream

Even if a very long time passes

Even if you and I become a bit different 

I want to dream forever with you like this

The one who became my miracle, the one who dreamed with me, with you”

“Happy anniversary my Ponpon-kun!! I will love you forever!” <3 *sweetly smiles*

(Then the three guys opened the large gift box…then there inside was a really big statue of them hugging each other made of pure gold [<--*sigh* rich people…tsk tsk tsk…] a perfect display for their mansions.) 

Hiroto: *was so speechless and then realizes* *he can’t hold in his feelings and quickly run to hug Eunnah*

(And the two got so emotional…and you know what happens when those two got emotional together right? Hmm…now on the other side! XD) 

*******

(While all those things are happening Mao suddenly left and then came back holding a medium sized box that looks like a cage of something…)

Len: *was still quiet and not yet get over from a while ago*

Mao: *puts down the cage then get the thing inside it and suddenly hand it over to Len* “Here…”

Len: *was so shocked that made her widen her eyes then looked at Mao*

Mao: “What? You don’t like it?” *raises his eyebrow*

Len: *she was so happy that it made her cry*

(The thing?? It was a puppy! Len’s most loved creature in the whole world! Ohh then next is Mao. XD)

Mao: “Hey! Stop crying…if you don’t like it just say so…”

Len: *suddenly hugged Mao and the puppy dog* “Th.a.n..k…y.o..u…” *sniff sniff*

Mao: *as Len said those words he felt something that he never felt before; an unexplainable feeling for him, it made him speechless and just hugged Len back with a smile*

*******END OF CHAPTER 4******* 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

883 142 30
Two girls. Both think they are alone in the world until they bump into eachother. A friendship blooms and soon enough they're bestfriends. Bestfrien...
65 12 13
This story might be a bit confusing but bare with me, please.
2.1K 44 7
Now The highSchool is on lockdown The bombs make more ticking sounds And Some Kids are trapped inside But one is the bad guy
2.6K 164 33
Just another typical love story. Maybe with a twist?