「アリバイ/ALIBI」

By lenmaonyan

This is a story about a delinquent, an epically rich kid with a greedy face mother, some stupid lovey-dovey c... More

Chapter001: The Beginning Part1
Chapter001: The Beginning Part2
Chapter002: Her FRIENDS Part1
Chapter002: Her FRIENDS Part2
Chapter003: LIES Part1
Chapter003: LIES Part2
Chapter004: Our First Summer Vacation Part1
Chapter004: Our First Summer Vacation Part2
Chapter004: Our First Summer Vacation Part4
Chapter004: Our First Summer Vacation Part5
Chapter005: Happy? Part1
Chapter005: Happy? Part2
Chapter005: Happy? Part3

Chapter004: Our First Summer Vacation Part3

5 0 0
By lenmaonyan

Chapter004: Our First Summer Vacation Part3

*******

Eunnah: “Yes! The room keys…haha…I should get it now.” *quickly runs into the front desk lady to ask for their room keys to avoid Mao’s suspicion on her*

(Hiroto also interrupts Mao to get his head off that topic because he’s also involve in that, so Mao got confuse and just forget about it for awhile. After a few minutes Eunnah return to them with the room keys.)

Mao & Len: “What?!!”

Len: “Are you serious?!”

Mao: “You’ve got to be kidding me!!”

Eunnah: “Ohh yes I’m serious, and I’m not to be kidding you.”

Mao: “Are you crazy?! You want me to share a room with her?! No way!! Even if this will be my last day on earth!”

Len: *pissed* “Like I want to share my room with you! Stupid idiot!! Eunnah-san can’t you just exchange rooms with him?!”

Eunnah: “Ohh, sorry can’t do that. I specially made this vacation for me and my ponpon-kun to spend together...right my ponpon-kun?” <3 *hugs Hiroto*

Hiroto: “Yeah sorry guys.” *smiles*

Mao: “Then can’t we just book another room?!” *desperate to get his own room*

Hiroto: “Hmm...we can’t. All the hotels here are all full already.”

Len: “aww no way!!” *doomed*

Hiroto: “Hey guys calm down…don’t worry, you might be sharing a room but you won’t be sharing a bed. Your room has two separate beds inside.”

Len: *took a glance at Eunnah* “And your room?”

Eunnah: “Of course our room only has one! Ahahaha.”

Mao: “…” 

Eunnah: “Ohh well, let’s go now to our room my ponpon-kun!!” <3 *hearts again are flying everywhere*

Hiroto: “Well then, good luck you guys!!” *waves at Len and Mao* “Let’s go Hon.” <3

(And so the two excitedly went to their room leaving Len and Mao in a really difficult situation.)

Mao: “What’s with them? They’re like newlyweds or something.” *irritated*

Len: “Yeah, tell me about it.” *also irritated*

*******

(And so the two, Len and Mao has nothing else to do but to forcefully accept the fact that they are really going to be sharing a room. They now went in their room to unpacked.)

Mao: “This is all your fault.”

Len: “How does it become my fault?”

Mao: “You’re the one who dragged me into this, or maybe you really planned this!” *points at Len* “man…you really want me that badly?” 

(-Len got really pissed off and brutally harassed Mao and so we decided to sensor and not mention the details on what really happened in this scene for it contains violence and gore that is forbidden to children and is RATED PG for the sake of my young readers. LOL. THANK YOU. XD)

Len: “I’m going out!” *still pissed off*

Mao: *in pain* “F.i..n.e...wh..a.t..e..ve..r…augh..” (<-game over >:D)

*******

(While playing at the shore with Hiroto, Eunnah saw Len walking out from the building with a really bad mood.)

Eunnah: “Len!! Over here!!” <3 

Len: “ohh hey.”

Eunnah: “Aww what’s the problem? Don’t you like being in the same room with Mao? You can do whatever you like with him there.” <3

Len: “That’s not what I have in mind.” *still in a bad mood*

Eunnah: “Hey c’mon cheer up a little!”

Len: “Yeah I will…I just need some fresh air. I’ll walk around somewhere now, see yah later ok.”

Eunnah: “uhmm ok, see you later then.”

Hiroto: “Is she ok?”

Eunnah: “Ahh yes…she just need some fresh air.”

Hiroto: “Ohh, ok.”

(Hiroto splashed water to Eunnah and they started playing again.)

*******

(After recovering from the pain Mao also decided to go outside. And while walking Mao was suddenly approached by the three girls passing by…the girls were only making friends at him but it’s the first time Mao has been approached by someone so he doesn’t really know how to act...his face were turning red since it was three girls who’s talking to him. When Len was heading on their way, she saw Mao talking to the girls and actually laughing and blushing making her think that Mao is flirting with them. It made her temper rise and quickly walked towards them when she realizes that the three girls were actually her college friends, Ira, Jhovi and Shael.)

Ira: “Ohh! Look guys it’s Len!” *points at Len* “Hey Len!” *waves*

Jhovi: “My…it really is her!” *cheerfully*

Shael: “Yay! Its Len!” *more cheerfully*

Len: *mumbles to herself* “Ohh no.” *giving them a forced smile and waves* 

Mao: “Huh? Len?” *turn around* “You know each other?”

Ira: “Ahh yes! We’re college friends!”

Jhovi: “wow! You know her too?!” *full of energy*

Shael: “Ohh awesome!” *overflowing cheerfulness*

Len: “h..e..h.e…ohh hello guys” *still not comfortable seeing them* 

Ira: “What’s wrong with you? Aren’t you happy seeing us here?”

Jhovi: “How cold of you.”

Shael: “That’s rude.” *teary eyes*

Len: “Ohh no, of course I’m happy seeing you here.” *still faking it*

Mao: “…” *whispers to Len* “I don’t think you are.”

Len: *whispers to Mao* “Just shut up.”

Ira: “You two ok?” *raises eyebrow*

Len: “haha…yeah...ohh where’s Wena by the way?” *quickly changes the topic*

Jhovi: “Ohh she refused to come…”

Shael: “Yup, she still had a hang-over from partying too much on her birthday yesterday.” 

Ira: “But she said she will still try to come whenever.”

Len: “Hmm ok.”

Ira: “So you two together?”

Mao & Len: “No.” * “Yes.” *resulting them to looked at each other with WHAT-ARE-YOU-SAYING face*

Ira: “huh?” *got confused*

Len: “uhh…I mean we’re here together but with some of our other friends not just the two of us…hehe… yeah…that’s right.” *nervous*

Jhovi: “Ohh so he’s not your boyfriend?”

Len: “ahahaha…of course not silly.”

Mao: “Yeah, not in a million years.”

Len: *pissed* *stepped on Mao’s foot*

Mao: “Ouch!” *jumps up and down holding his right foot* “what the…”

Ira: “Ohh what happened? Are you alright?”

Len: *staring at Mao with a scary look*

Mao: “ahh! It’s nothing…I think an ant just got into my shoe…yeah that’s all…hehe…”

Shael: “Hmm…If that so, you got separate rooms then.”

(Len and Mao widen their eyes and looked at each other remembering that they are sharing the same room.)

Len: “hahaha…of course we are right Mao?” *nervous*

Mao: “haha…yeah of course…what kind of question is that?” *sweating*

Jhovi: “Ohh! it’s confirmed then.”

Ira: “So that means we can borrow Mao sometimes for a while or maybe today too!”

Shael: “Yay! Yay! Let’s go! Let’s go!”

Mao: “Ahh, wait…”

(And so the three girls quickly dragged Mao with them excitedly not even let Len say something.)

Len: “ehh…uhh…” *too late to speak*

*******

(On the other side…)

Eunnah: *stretched* “Ahh! I’m so worked up playing! Can you get me something to drink my ponpon-kun!” <3

Hiroto: “Sure Hon, be right back.” <3

(After a few minutes when Hiroto left, Eunnah started just walking around the area not far from where Hiroto left her for a while when a ball just suddenly thrown on her way that nearly hit her though she was shock and had sat down. Then three really cool good-looking guys quickly came to check if she’s ok.)

Miyavi: “Ohh my…are you ok?! Are you hurt?!” *paranoid*

Ruki: “We’re really sorry ‘bout that.” *helping Eunnah to stand up*

Shou: “Please tell us if somewhere hurts.” *worried*

Eunnah: *stunned by the view for about 3 seconds* “O.h..h...I’m fine, I’m fine! Don’t worry I wasn’t hit I just got shocked by the ball.” <3 *gives out a really sweet smile*

Miyavi: “Ahh that’s good! Whew! I thought we really got hit you. I’m Miyavi by the way.” 

Ruki: “I’m Ruki.” *just calm and cool*

Shou: “And my name’s Shou.” <3 *smiles sweetly*

Eunnah: *giggles* “So nice to meet you guys, mine’s Eunnah.” <3

Ruki: “Hmm…so you want to play volleyball with us sweetie?”

Eunnah: “Ohh really?! Sure, I would love too!” <3 

(Because the three was a total gentlemen Eunnah got out of her head and happily accept their invitation forgetting about Hiroto…who she doesn’t notice has already got back and was standing not far from where she’s standing watching her talking with the guys and then go with them that made him speechlessly and jealously angry.)

*******

TO BE CONTINUED.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 5.8K 28
Okay so basically I didn't finish editing but you can read and cringe at your own free will. There is a gap though. ELEMENTS OF THE STORY -A name ...
64.9K 1.9K 18
(COMPLETED) Its a story about a girl who transferred From a different school she is a new student there but she finds her teacher very bizarre.
75 1 13
Horror Fort Chapter Rejected wolves, their mates injured and so did a part of them. They are hired by the mafia to do jobs that humans cannot do. Rej...
1.3K 18 10
Two goofy idiots find their inner laughter together. Notice: This story has some mature themes, and language. its been a good go of it y'all