Boarding School for the Broke...

Von Undead_Wonderland

When Frank Iero is sent to a boarding school to 'fix' himself of being bisexual, he is shoved into the face o... Mehr

Boarding School for the Broken (Frerard/MCR)
1
2
4
5
6
7

3

3.7K 87 510
Von Undead_Wonderland

<Time skip to weekend>

" Frank! Get the hell up you dick, we're gonna miss breakfast." Gerard shakes the bed obnoxiously. I groan, throwing my pillow at him, and probably missing.

" No Fuck you. Bob's just gonna beat my ass again." I grumble, rolling on my side facing the wall. Gerard snickers.

" Cmon, last time he just punched you in the dick. Or lack there of." He laughs, prodding a bruise on my arm.

" I could say the same for you, asshole." I say slipping out of the top bunk. He rolls his eyes and throws me a pair of jeans and a black t-shirt. I catch them before they hit my face.

" Hurry. We gotta go." He rushes. I grumble, pulling off my sweat pants I like to sleep in, and slipping into the jeans. Yanking the shirt over my black haired head. Gerard gave me a once over before giving a slight nod. I roll my eyes and push past him to the door. He scoffs, following close behind me. We reach the Lunch/Breakfast/Dinner room and round the corner into it. The line us fairly short since Gerard decides to wake me up early like a twat.

" Hey, you're meeting my brother today." Gerard says, smacking my arm for attention. It's a annoying habit of his that I'd like to break. Along with his cute nose but whatever. I glare at him but nod anyway, stepping into the line with a tray in hand.

Soon my tray if filled with up with today's food. Nothing good. I've grabbed the vegetarian options, an apple, granola bar and an unpleasant coffee. Gerard is at a table off a ways with his brother and another guy with an impressive amount of curly hair. I bite my lip and begin to walk over. Halfway there I have to dodge Bob's outstretched leg. Fucking prick.

" Hey Frank. 'S Mikey and Ray" Gerard says as I sit beside the younger Way. Mikey offers a shy smile while Ray straight up grins like the Cheshire cat.

" Hey Frank. Nice to meet you." Ray says, blinking happily at me. Well alright then.

Mikey murmurs a soft spoken greeting and Gerard purses his lips at him.

" He'll start talking like a normal person in a little bit. He's shy." Gerard quickly states through a mouthful of lettuce. Mikey glares at him, stabbing his fork moodily in the ' mashed potatoes' on his plate.

" That's umm, that's fine. I'm a bit shy myself." I mumble in an attempt to make Mikey more comfortable. He smirks shyly and starts talking to Ray. I stare down at my food.

My awful, unattractive food. The more I look at it the less it looks like food.

I could feel Gerard looking at me, so I stood.

" I'm gonna go..get... a, uhh, a fork." I hurry off trying to reach the fork thing, when Bob grabbed me by the scruff of my neck. Well great.

" Where do you think you're going, dickweed?" He growls, dragging me out into the hallway. I catch a teachers eye, who just brushes me off, shaking his head. His mouth formed something along the line of ' Boys will be boys.'

Bob slams me against the wall, making pain shoot up my already bruised back. Fuck's sake...

" You're a freak. Do everyone a favour, kill yourself or I'll do it for you." He grumbles, letting go of my shirt and watching me fall to the ground. There his boot violently collides with my stomach, making me double over even more. Alright, no. Not right now.

I mumble something to get him to lean in.

" What was that? Speak up you faggot!" I whip my elbow out, feeling it crunch against his nose. He cries out, clutching his face. I stand up with a grin and walk over to where he's stumbled.

I ball up my hands into a fist and force them into his stomach. Bob looks at me, rage pooled in his cold eyes. I just smirk, grabbing a fistful of his hair and banging his head against the wall.

" How does it feel, Bob? HOW DOES IT FEEL!" I roar, slamming his head against the wall again, and again, and again until he answers.

" It hurts"

" Speak up you faggot!" I mimic him from before, kicking him in the ribs.

" I SAID IT HURTS" he shouts, pain reading over all of his features. I stand up and kick him in the shin one last time.

" Leave me alone, okay?" I seethe, taking hold of his shirt. He glares at me but doesn't respond

" MISTER IERO UNHAND HIM RIGHT THIS INSTANT!" The loud screech of Mrs. Adler echoes throughout the hall. I catch one look at the smirk on Bob's face before punching him square in the nose.

I step away from him quickly after this, looking at Mrs. Adler's enraged face. She storms over, glaring daggers at me before gently helping Bob up, who grimaces. I bite back a smirk and run off down the hallway, hearing Adler's voice ordering me back.

I chuckle and throw myself up the stairs, taking them two at a time before reaching Gerard and my room. I unlock the room and slam the door, locking it tightly.

I fall back onto Gerard's bed, not really caring that it's his. I hate this place. I hate every inch of it. And I thought this I was suicidal at home. 'S not much different except the one beating my ass is Bob instead of my Dad. That place was Hell, this place is Purgatory.

I want to go. I want to go anywhere, anywhere but here and home. I'll go to California, England, Ireland, Portland. Anywhere. I hate them. I hate how they make me feel. I hate their words. I hate... I hate me too.

I hate my face, my hair, my eyes, my body, my hands, my height, I honestly despise myself with my entire being.

What kind of person hates them self? A freak. I am a freak just like my dad said. All those nights spent flinching at every movement he made because I was a freak. Because I am a freak. I hate everything about me and I want to die.

Just making that clear to everyone.

•••

I lay in bed until Gerard opens the door. He steps in, kicking off his shoes.

" Did you skip all your afternoon classes?" He questioned, crossing his arms over his chest. I nod, staring up at the wall.

" I heard Mrs. Adler wants to grill your ass, the Hell'd you do?" He asked, sitting on the edge of the bed near my legs.

" I beat the shit outta Bob." Gerard's jaw dropped. I smirk at him, shrugging.

" You, in all your what 4'9 glory, beat that 250 pound Neanderthal!?" He exclaims, gaping at me like a goldfish. I nod again.

" I didn't know you had it in you." He finally says, raising his eyebrows.

" Pent up rage." Gerard nods, standing and walking to his dresser. I stare blankly up at the ceiling, contemplating life. Whatever Gerard's doing is a bit obnoxious .

" Quiet down, I need to sleep. Bob punched me in the face." I grumble, turning on my side to face the wall. Gerard scoffs.

" If you want quiet you should've gone to the nurse." I sit up and glare at him. He holds up a big bottle of Whiskey. I grinned at him.

" Way, you just made this shitty day a whole lot better." I grin at Gerard who handed me the large bottle. I take a huge sip and pass it back to him. He does the same and sits beside me.

•••

The bottle's half empty now, but it's okay. Gee said he has more.

" And then, my Dad found out about Mikey. this guy he invited over the other day, well they were making out in his room when Dad opened the door. I was in my room, I could still hear the sound of the hit. Anyway, the dude left after my Dad screamed at him. Mikey came running into my room all red faced and teary eyed. He was only 12." Gerard says, handing me the whiskey. I raised my eyebrows.

" Experienced 12 year old... Damn, he hit him that hard?" Gee nods, biting his lip at the memory.

" Well, for me it was Ma who found out. Me and my friend, well friend, were in the basement watching movies. He was sorta flirting with me and had given me hints about himself. I didn't know I liked guys too until he, well to be honest I let him suck me off. Wasn't fun to try to explain to my parents." I giggle at my own story. Gerard laughs loudly, nearly dropping the whiskey when he does. He leans on me slightly, holding himself up with my shoulder.

I chuckle softly, feeling a blush flush to my face as he puts his hand on my thigh to sit up. Gerard's laughs slowly subside as we make eye contact.

Why the fuck do I have butterflies? Hell no, I don't like this asshole! Yeah, he's hot but he's a complete dick! No, no no!

I quickly stand up.

" No Gerard! You're an asshole! You make me seem like a loser and you always annoy me between classes! You're half the reason those dickheads bother me!" I shout at him. He sorta just squints at me.

"...what?" He says, blinking at me. Obviously confused. I huff and shove him down so he's laying on the bed.

" You're awful and cruel and all you do is make me feel like shit! You're a horrible asshole, not to mention a slut, for Fuck's sake! You think I don't know what you do when you don't come back to our room until the next day? You still have sex hair, you idiot!" I bellow, straddling his hips and pinning his arms down. His face flushes pink and he stutters at me.

" So never in a million years can you think that you'll seduce me." I scream, finalising the whole fit before shoving my lips against his. I can feel him twitch beneath me before he kisses back. His fingers wrap themselves in the short hairs on the back of my head after I let his arms go. I trail my hand down his chest and bite his bottom lip.

Gerard's hum is muffles but I still hear it. Smirking, I pull him up into a sitting position, crawling off his lap to sit beside him. He looks at me with dark eyes and blown pupils. I place a gentle kiss on his nose and move closer to him. He rests his hands on my waist as he brushes his lips on mine. I ghost my nose on his and brush my finger across his bottom lip. He grins and leads me back against the wall that the bunk bed rests against.

He crawls foreword, lips hovering inches away from mine. He sits between my legs and puts his own legs over my thighs so they stretch behind me. Gerard ducks his head down and sucks at my neck. I bite my lip and wrap my fingers in his hair. I roll my hips foreword, creating friction for both me and Gerard. He hums, gently nipping at a small space on my neck. He continues to until even I know there will be a small mark.

I huff, sighing " Gerard, I better be able to cover that up." He snickers into my neck. I groan again, bucking my hips up in annoyance. I push his head back and latch my lips onto his neck. He leans back, letting me make my own mark on his jaw. He chukles.

" How in the Hell will I cover that up?" He slurs. I bite his neck softly, quieting him. I lean back clumsily on the wall. Gerard runs his hand down my chest, fumbling with the hem of it. I lift my arms so he can pull it off of me. Which he does.

I claw at his shirt until he pulls it off. I bite my lip, leaning back against the wall. He gladly leans foreword, kissing my chest lightly. I try to keep my breathing steady. Why do people think so badly of gays? Or any type of other sexuality that isn't straight? There's no difference. Mom and Dad said those things...they...no. I'm not going to think about that. I'm busy. Gerard. Yes.

He moves down toward my stomach. Okay, this proves to be a distraction. I can't help the involuntary jerk of my hips as he kisses just below my navel. I bite my lip as he hooks his fingers in the loops of my jeans.

" Oi?" He murmurs against my stomach, looking up at me with dark, questioning eyes. I nod.

He tugs off my jeans after loosening my belt. Before he can do much more I switch us, placing him against the wall and me undoing his belt and slipping my finger under the waistband of his jeans. He groans, pressing up against me and nodding.

•••

What the Hell...?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELLO! I WILL EXCEPT ANY BEATINGS REGARDING HOW FUCKING LONG THIS TOOK! I still love you, don't leave me.

Please?

WHAT IS LOVE? BABY DON't hurt me. So we did that.

As usual, thank you lot a ton for your support. Tell my what you though in the comments and vote if you liked it! Thanks Lovies! Xxx

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

370K 19.2K 38
Mikey Way gets bullied by Frank Iero and his friends, being the butt of all their jokes. But what nobody knows is that Mikey has a brother named Gera...
155K 9.3K 45
Highschool is a living hell. At least that's Gerard's opinion because he can't pass the hallways without being shoved against lockers or called a "fa...
222K 11.5K 28
Frank Iero is just like any other teenager; living a normal life with an absent father and drunk mother. He has been the 'trouble-maker' of the schoo...
213K 10.7K 20
Frank Iero is a fuck up. He hates his life, he hates his school, he hates his mom, and he's determined to leave, starting a new, happier life. He's...