Everlasting Hearts : A Tale o...

By MeghanaKadali

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
THANK YOU

Chapter 18

1.1K 38 1
By MeghanaKadali

Madison P.O.V:

As soon as I enter that room I see two big canvases covered with a cloth.

"Madi..." I see Ben falling here and there. I go and hold him.

"Ben....😢 We can talk about this later. Ben...."

"No... It's important.... You know Madi in my entire life till now I drew only two painting of a person....." I see tears in his eyes😭.

He points to one of the canvas.

"This is the first painting I did when I was 7 years.... you know when I was in Seattle I adored a girl, later we moved to Boston I never met her again...... I still remember her smile....... you know how I met her........" He is looking straight into my eyes holding my hands.

"I was playing in park then some gang came and stole my tennis ball⚽️ from me, she came and fought with them and brought my tennis ball."

"When I said thanks she said ' if someone helps you with all their heart♥️ then they should thank them like this ' and then she hugged me and she smiled at me."

"And then she went back and I never saw her again......" The moment he said I had tears in my eyes.

"That's....." Before I can complete he removed the cloth on one of the canvas....

"Me........" I couldn't hold my tears😭.

"Ben......." I went and I started touching the painting.

"When I came to your house I saw your childhood picture and you have no idea how I felt...." I just kept looking at him with teary eyes.

"You know then later came a girl👩🏻 into my life, you know she has magic in her, her eyes sparkle every time I look at them and her smile is the one which lighten ups my entire day, I first fell in love with her voice😍 and then I searched for her so much and finally I found her......" He says and removes the cloth of second canvas and I just kept looking at it.

"I don't want to lose her again....." I see him falling.

I lift him and lay him on the couch and cover him with blanket.

I go back to that room I just keep looking at them, I can't stop crying.

"Honey........" I turn and see Peter. I go run to him and hug him and cry 😭.

"Peter....." He doesn't let me complete.

"Ssh.... Madi.... I know..... Let's go home. Blake will take care of Ben."

Peter P.O.V :

Me, Sasha and Madi we three reach home.

I look at Madi, she is lost in some other world.

"Madi..... Do you want to talk about it?" I ask her. "Madi... Let your heart out." Sasha tells her.

"I don't know how to react😣. Why does he love me this much....." She catches her head.

"Madi.... We will talk about this later. Just go and sleep." I tell her.

We all go to our respective rooms and we sleep.

"Good morning." I tell Madi. She seems low. After breakfast I go near her.

"Madi... wait..." She doesn't listen to me she packs her things.

"Madi..." I catch her hands.

"Madi.... I know what you are going through😢 but Honey just remember one thing if you fail in something once that doesn't mean you keep failing every time........."

"Madi.... I still didn't talk with Ben much but then I can say he loves and cares for you so much....." I say and leave.

Madison P.O.V:

I reach my office.

"Hello, Beautiful😍...." Tony comes with files.

"Hey....!!!"

"So...." He pauses. 

"so..... What....." I ask him.

"Ben......." He smiles.

"You know...." I ask him shocked😱. 

"Yes.... Sasha told me." He starts laughing.

"Seriously like seriously you find that funny." I start hitting him😡.

"Okay Okay... Sorry... But wait you know there is some girl😕.... She came to office she started asking everyone about Ben...." He tells me.

I wanted to see how is Ben so I walk up to his cabin. I see that Ben didn't come yet. I go out of his cabin and I see Ben coming.

"Ben.... About yesterday...." I don't get to complete, before that some girl comes and jumps on Ben and hugs him.

"Bennie😍......" She shouts.

"Sophia.... Hey nice to see you...." Ben greets her.

"Bennie.... I missed you...." She goes and kisses😘 Ben on his cheek.

"WHAT THE...." I don't complete.

"Madison Did you say something?" He asks me I just nod saying no.

"Tony, who the hell is she..." I ask tony.

"She is Ben's childhood friend all are talking about her.... wait Is someone jealous here...." He giggles.

"Shut up😡, I don't care... It's just that her way of hugging and kissing on cheek all that are in a bad way." I tell him.

"I didn't get you." He says.

"See I hug you, I hug Peter and all but see I hug in a friendly way in a good way but the way she is behaving with Ben is not right😤" I tell him.

I go to Ben's cabin and I see Ben and that Sophie Sophia whatever they both are sitting and having ice cream.

"Mr. Ben Williams can I speak with you for sometime😒?" I ask him.

"Ya..." He tells me.

"It's a bit personal if you can...."

"Ben......" I don't know what to speak.

"Madison, Peter called me morning he said everything. He told me what he means to you and what you mean to him in his life and he told everything what has happened yesterday......" He tells me.

"Oh..🤯"

"You want to talk something about yesterday." He asks me and I see him smiling😌.

"I.. No.. No.. Nothing..." I shutter.

"Okay then I think my Sophia must be waiting.... bye...." He just leaves.

"My Sophia seriously like seriously WHAT THE HELL is that my Sophia😤....." I talk to myself. I hear someone laughing.

"Tony.. Just go don't irritate me." I shout at him.

"Sophia isn't that name way too beautiful...." He starts teasing me🤦🏻‍♀️.

Ben Williams P.O.V:

After I talked with peter I felt really nice. He said how close they are and what Madi means to her and he said about her ex-boyfriend and he said what all she has gone through.

"Madi... I will always keep you happy and will always love you no matter what." I say to myself.

I can't stop smiling looking at Madi feeling jealous seeing Sophia😂.

Madison P.O.V:

We all get ready for party. I say everything to Sasha and Peter.

"Honey, You got to select properly just by first one look at you Ben should forget every other girl Sophia Mophia everyone else." He tells me.

"But I don't know what to wear☹️." I tell him.

"Sweetheart, When you have your peter pan why to worry😍." He smiles.

"The moment Ben texted me about the party me and Sasha went shopping and look what I bought for you..." Peter shows me.

"My peter pan.....😍 Thank you so much.... Aw this is so beautiful🙈...." I jump and hug him.

We all reach the venue....

Ben Williams P.O.V:

I keep looking at the main door waiting for my angel to come.

While me and Sophia are having drink a cool breeze hits me. I turn around and see.

"Wow😲...." I just can't even blink my eyes.

"Hi....." They all greet me. I keep looking at Madi. She looks at me. I smile at her.

"Ben...... Come let's dance." Sophia comes and drags me to dance floor I look at Madi and I can't stop laughing😂 looking at her reaction.

Madison P.O.V:

"Seriously like seriously......." I get pissed off😤 way too much.

I see Sasha and Blake dancing together and then Peter is flirting with some waitress🤦🏻‍♀️and then I see Ben and Sophia I don't know what get into me I start drinking🍷.

"One more........" I call the waiter.

"One more.... One more.... One more......" I keep drinking and drinking and then I go out.

Ben Williams P.O.V :

I look at Madi and I see her walking out.

"Sophia, I will meet you later...." I tell her and I go out, I search for Madi😓 and I see her walking all alone on road.

"Madi......" I shout and I go back of her.

"Wait...... Okay.... 1.. 2.. 3..... Bye......" She smiles and starts running.

I run back of her, I keep running 🏃‍ and finally I catch her.....

* * *

Hello there beautiful people, I am extremely glad that you took out time to read my book. Thanks for all your support till now and I will be super happy to know your views. Comment or DM me about how much you liked this chapter.

With Love,

Amicable Rose 🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 100K 45
Looking straight in my eyes he said "I didn't like the way he was staring at you." I bit my lips "And how was he staring at me?" Leaning towards me h...
11.8K 599 13
1st book of 'The Malhotra Siblings' When she was in 9th, he was the senior of her school.. He was her brother's classmate and his bestfriend He was h...
676K 24.9K 36
Pranit Verma-A successful self-made businessman ,specifically a hoteiler. He runs a chain of hotels in India as well as in some foreign countries. A...
76.2K 4.7K 43
A journey of two souls who are made for eachother. Jeon Jungkook, A very famous young billionaire CEO of Jeon Enterprise. who don't believe in god...