We're Floating

By frognochio

It has been three years since Beverly Marsh moved away from Derry, Maine. Since then she has lived with her a... More

Prologue
Is That You?
It Hasn't Been 27 Years Yet!
The Denbrough's
Nightmares
Sewers
Bilverly
Beep Beep Richie
The Fair
Sometimes It Comes Early
It's Too Soon!
Truth or Dare?
Open House
Dinner
Pancake War
Who Are They Talking About?
Ben Tells The Truth
Beverly Sees A Cat
Start Talking
New Story [Sort Of]
Thank You So Much!
3K!!!

Sleep

1K 22 10
By frognochio

I was sitting on the guest room bed at the Denbrough's house when I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in!" I said and Mrs. Denbrough opens the door.

"Hi sweetie, I need to ask you something." She says sitting on the bed next to me.

"Sure, what is it?" I ask her.

"Are you going to be staying with us for the school year?" She asks. "Because you can go back to your dad or aunt anytime." She adds. When she mentions my dad a shiver runs down my spine.

"I don't know. I think so." I say, she nods.

"Ok, well, sleep tight." She says before getting up and closing the door.

A few hours later, while I was still sleeping, I feel someone crawl in bed next to me. I open my eyes and see Bill staring at me.

"Hi." He says.

"Hi." I smile. "How long were you staring at me?"

"Like 2 minutes." He says, "Did I wake you?"

"Was I asleep when you came in?"

"Yes."

"Then yes." I say in a teasing voice.

"Can I stay in here tonight?" He asks me.

"Sure." I say smiling. I close my eyes and try to sleep. While I try to sleep I think. Bill didn't stutter at all while we were talking.

"You didn't stutter." I say in a sleepy voice before going to sleep.

The turtle. The natural enemy of IT since the beginning of time. The turtle couldn't help us no matter how hard it tried.

I stir in my sleep while these words repeat in my head. I hear someone groan and I force myself to wake up.

"D-Did you know y-you kick in your s-sleep." Bill says clutching his side.

"Oh gosh. I'm so sorry Bill."

"I-It's ok. Let's go back to sleep." I nod and we close our eyes in sync.

A/N: Hey guys I am sorry that I didn't update a lot today like I said I would. My phone was dead and stupid me I didn't bring a charger and my sisters were hogging the whole ride. But now I have a charger and I'm about to sleep. Also this book has over 100 views! I was literally freaking out when I saw that. Thank you guys so much! Till next time fellow losers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 279 30
•Third Story In The We're Floating Series• It's been years since the Losers last saw each other. After Bill moved away and Beverly went back to live...
137K 3.2K 15
Summer Hanscom and her family were new to the old town Derry. After meeting the 'Losers' she was faced with one of the most challenging Summers of he...
1.1K 1 27
It has been two years since the losers fought Pennywise and Richie and Eddie are discovering they have feelings for each other. Richie wants to tell...
2.5K 17 8
Y/N Wheeler/Tozier Is Beverly Marsh's bestfriend. She just so happens to be in love with her brother Richie's, bestfriend, Bill Denbrough. She calls...