Sleep

I was sitting on the guest room bed at the Denbrough's house when I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in!" I said and Mrs. Denbrough opens the door.

"Hi sweetie, I need to ask you something." She says sitting on the bed next to me.

"Sure, what is it?" I ask her.

"Are you going to be staying with us for the school year?" She asks. "Because you can go back to your dad or aunt anytime." She adds. When she mentions my dad a shiver runs down my spine.

"I don't know. I think so." I say, she nods.

"Ok, well, sleep tight." She says before getting up and closing the door.

A few hours later, while I was still sleeping, I feel someone crawl in bed next to me. I open my eyes and see Bill staring at me.

"Hi." He says.

"Hi." I smile. "How long were you staring at me?"

"Like 2 minutes." He says, "Did I wake you?"

"Was I asleep when you came in?"

"Yes."

"Then yes." I say in a teasing voice.

"Can I stay in here tonight?" He asks me.

"Sure." I say smiling. I close my eyes and try to sleep. While I try to sleep I think. Bill didn't stutter at all while we were talking.

"You didn't stutter." I say in a sleepy voice before going to sleep.

The turtle. The natural enemy of IT since the beginning of time. The turtle couldn't help us no matter how hard it tried.

I stir in my sleep while these words repeat in my head. I hear someone groan and I force myself to wake up.

"D-Did you know y-you kick in your s-sleep." Bill says clutching his side.

"Oh gosh. I'm so sorry Bill."

"I-It's ok. Let's go back to sleep." I nod and we close our eyes in sync.

A/N: Hey guys I am sorry that I didn't update a lot today like I said I would. My phone was dead and stupid me I didn't bring a charger and my sisters were hogging the whole ride. But now I have a charger and I'm about to sleep. Also this book has over 100 views! I was literally freaking out when I saw that. Thank you guys so much! Till next time fellow losers.