Is That You?

As I watched the world move fast in the window of my aunt's car, I couldn't help but smile at the thought of returning to Derry. Of course none of the losers knew I was coming back, but I can't just leave them with six members! Lucky 7 right? Well one of the lucky 7 is coming back.

After about a day's long drive we finally got back to Derry. As my aunt parked in front of a motel I got out of the car and grabbed my things.

"Beverly, you can't go find your friends until tomorrow. It's dark outside." My aunt said. Sometimes I think she can see right into my thoughts.

I groaned and started walking with her towards the motel. I quickly got into bed and set an alarm for 6 a.m. Hopefully the losers still meet up at the Barrens.

Before I knew it it was 6 a.m. My aunt is a heavy sleeper, meaning she can sleep through any alarm at any volume. I tiptoed out of bed and left her a note letting her know I was leaving. I got dressed and grabbed my skateboard. Oh, I forgot to mention, I learned how to skateboard.

After riding a good 30 minutes I saw six kids ahead of me riding their bikes. They all seemed to be around 15. They were tall.. like VERY tall. There was one boy in a Hawaiian shirt with curly black hair and thick glasses. I smiled to myself as I recognized him, Richie. As quiet as I could, I followed them to the Barrens. I waited 5 minutes after they entered before I did.

"I thought someone was following us guys! I could've sworn I heard a skateboard!" One boy who was overreacting said. I believe this was Eddie.

"Eddie for the last time no one was following us! You're just paranoid." Richie told him.

I listened in on their conversation for a while and then they reached a cliff. I knew this cliff. I knew it very well. This was where I one-upped the boys when they were all being sissy's about jumping off.

They stopped at the edge and did that stupid spitting thing like last time. I hid behind a tree and watched them.

"I wuh-wish Bev w-were here." Bill said sadly. I knew it was Bill. I could tell by his hair and his stutter.

Everything was silent for a moment and then Mike asked, "So who's going first?"

I smiled as none of them said they would jump first. I did just as I did last time, soon enough I was jumping off the cliff like before.

I could hear Richie say, "Holy crap!"

The water enveloped me in a cold, yet welcoming hug. I smiled as the rest of the losers jumped into the water. First Bill, then Ben, Mike, Richie, Stanley, and Eddie.

"Beverly Marsh, is that you?" Ben asked.

"Yes it is me Ben." I said to him making him smile brightly.

"Wuh-When did you get back, Bev?" Bill asked me smiling.

"Late last night." I said smiling at him.

"Well it's good to have you back. We all missed you hot stuff, especially-" Richie began before Eddie slapped him in the face.

I bit my lip to keep in my laughter. "So what's the deal with you two?" I asked Richie and Eddie.

"We made a bet." Stanley said.

"What bet?" I asked now curious as to what was happening.

"That Richie wouldn't be able to make any jokes for 24 hours." Ben said.

"Now you owe us ALL $10 Rich." Eddie said smirking.

"Oh you little-" Richie began.

"Beep Beep Richie!" Stanley cut him off.

We spent the rest of the day enjoying the water and catching up with each other. Stan had a girlfriend now, her name was Polly. Bowers had been thrown into a mental health institution, which I guess was good for him.

Then, it was time for all of us to part ways. We planned to meet at the library tomorrow.

Tomorrow couldn't come soon enough.

A/N- Yeah so I started a story, no big deal XD. Anyways I know this was cheesy but I still hope you enjoyed it.