Sometimes It Comes Early

"Beverly, we have to go." My aunt said packing her things.

"But we just got here!"

"Say goodbye to your friends and pack your things."

I can't believe she was doing this to me. I can't leave Derry again.

"I'm not leaving." I told her.

"Yes you are." She told me in a stern voice.

"You can leave, but I'm staying."

"I have custody over you and what I say goes. You're coming."

"Fine." I said putting my hands up in defeat. I started to 'pack' my bags. I had a plan. Later that night I'd leave a note to my aunt telling her that I wasn't going with her and I'd run to Bill's house.

I stayed up and listened to my aunt making sure she was asleep. When I was sure she was asleep, I wrote the note. I grabbed my bags and my skateboard and left.

I rode my skateboard to Bill's house. Derry was really freaky at night. When I got to Bill's house I realized that I couldn't get up to his window. I couldn't ring the doorbell either. That would wake up his parents. I decided to throw little rocks at his window. Hopefully they don't break his window. Soon I saw a silhouette appear in the window.

"Bev?" He said groggily. "What a-are you doing here?"

"Can I come in?" I asked him. He nodded. Soon he was opening the front door for me.

"So w-why'd you come o-over?" He asked me once we were in his room

"My aunt wants to leave Derry tomorrow.." I told him looking at his desk that was littered with papers.

"Why?"

"I don't know." I said walking over to his desk. "What are these?" It seemed like he has been writing a story.. about a haunting. A monster that lurks underground and waits for naive kids to come and then eats them.

"Oh n-nothing." He said speeding over to his desk and moving the papers into a drawer with even more papers.

I nodded, "Ok.."

"We should p-probably get to s-sleep now Bev." He said. "I can s-sleep on the floor."

"No I can, I have a sleeping bag in my bag." I said taking it out and laying it on the floor.

"Y-You sure?" Bill asked.

"Yes." I said to him while he tossed me a pillow.

"Ok. N-night Bev." He said turning off the light.

"Night Bill."

Sometimes it comes later, sometimes it comes early.

A/N: Another short chapter but tomorrow I will be in a car for four hours so expect some chapters tomorrow. Till next time fellow losers.