I Can't Do This, Not Without...

By -kawaiiships-

It isn't until a drunken event at a party that turns Calum's world around in ways he would have never imagine... More

FRICK FRICK FRICK.
Information and Disclaimer (And an Apology)
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
Really Long A/N (PLEASE READ)
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
Character Ask.? [Closed]
OMFG GUYS.
Character Ask.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
Updates On My Fanfics, Me, and Stuff
27.
28.
New Cake Vampire Fanfic. :)
Epilogue.
Sob Note...Haha jkjk
One Shots Book Update.
One Shots Book.!
First One Shot Update!
Sequel is Up!
Bromance Awards.

I Can't Do This, Not Without You (Cake Mpreg)

63.6K 1K 77
By -kawaiiships-

This wasn't suppose to happen.

My life was suppose to be simple, or as simple as it could be for a seventeen year old.

I was suppose to go to school until my senior year and hope to graduate with good grades, with my best mates by my side.

At this point (being a junior), going to college was an option I was looking into. I wanted to have some use in my life, instead of staying home and playing my bass all day.

I was hoping to find a nice guy at school, date for a couple years, and eventually get married.

That's how my life's suppose to be like. I'm suppose to be a normal, seventeen year old guy, who just happened to be gay.  

I wasn't suppose to fall in love with my best friend. I wasn't suppose to go through mood swings, weird food cravings, and swollen feet.  

And I definitely wasn't suppose to carry twenty extra pounds with me, everywhere I go.

My name is Calum Hood, and let's just say my life took a different turn in a way in which I wasn't expecting it to go.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.1K 3.8K 45
*SPOILER ALERT* *DON'T READ ANY FURTHER UNLESS YOU WANNA KNOW SPOILERS.* Calum, Luke, and their son, Stefan, have plans in store for the bright futu...
423K 18.9K 20
The one where Calum adds 3 random numbers into a groupchat in an attempt to cure his boredom. Things don't quite go the way he expected.
20.4K 436 10
Where luke becomes harsh towards Michael after finding of their baby but Ashton and Calum become softer. Or Where Luke doesn't approve of the famil...
404K 15.6K 43
The little catch up, or I guess you could say party, ran pretty smoothly. Until they dared me. They dared me to kiss, someone I actually, deep down...