Tricked (Creepypasta fanfic.)

By KayZombie

Haya is a teen girl whom has dark brown hair, lime green eyes, and a Killer stalker....perfectly normal right... More

Tricked (A creepypasta story)
ch.2
Ch.3
Ch. 4
ch. 5
ch. 6
Ch. 7
ch. 8
ch. 9
ch. 10
ch. 11
ch. 12
ch. 13
ch. 14
ch. 15
ch. 16
ch. 17
ch. 18
ch. 19
ch. 20
Ch. 21
ch. 22
ch. 23
ch. 24
ch. 25
ch. 26
ch. 27
ch. 28
ch. 30
ch. 31
ch. 32
ch. 33
ch.34
ch. 35
Authors Note! (Hopefully the only one..)
ch.36
Part 39
Part 40
Chapter 38
Autors Note

ch. 29

855 40 5
By KayZombie

I looked back and jumped back just in time to by slapped by a demon dude! Ohh fire-truck! Its Zelgo!

 " Get away from her Zelgo." Ben warned as he pulled me back. Zelgo chuckled and grabbed me. Ben looked at me in fear as mist started to surround me. I giggled just a little bit and made the Mist freeze Zelgo. I pried my arm away, grabbed Ben and sprinting away still only in that little night gown. I took us up to the tree I always went to. Ben sat across me on the branch with a horrified look.

 " What? " I asked in a quiet tone. Ben then started to shake. I then saw he was cold. " Ohh! " I handed him the jacket he gave me and he nodded while slipping it on. I hugged him and he hugged back. After a few hours of talking up in a tree our butts started to hurt.

 " So...you wonna go home? " He asked as if regretting every word he said as he said it.

 " Sure...will Jeff be pissed? " I asked as I jumped down from branch to branch.

 " Hell yea..dude you have been gone and stuff! " He replied as he followed. I started to walk home with Ben beside me but every step felt wrong. The closer I got to the house the more a hole was being torn into my stomach as if to say ' don't go' and it was starting to take control. The mist started to go around me like it did when I was craving to kill. I ignored it and kept walking. Now every step was like a chain was wrapped around my foot. Every time my foot hit the floor it was harder to walk.

 ' don't go...its not home.' A voice said n my head. I stopped a second and then kept going. I ignored the voices but it got difficult as they got louder and louder until they screamed at me. My knees buckled and I fell. Here I was sitting in the snow with a bloody white night gown and messed up hair crying because the voice where screaming at me. I looked crazy..well more crazy than I really am.

 " SHUT UP! " I screamed as I clenched my head. At this point Ben went to go get Jeff and I was alone like this. I sat on my knees in the freezing cold crying and screaming. As Jeff neared they calmed and the first said ' Now he is home. ' With that they stopped. I looked up and instantly pounced up and hugged him.

 " Haya are you ok? " He asked I shook my head.

 " I'm never ok..."

 " what just happened? "

 " Uhmm...voices...mental breakdown...not having you around. " I said. I then kissed Jeff and he was taken back.  " I love you...and sorry for running off..." He smiled...besides his cut smile...like a normal smile.

 " I love you too. " He said as he picked me up. Ben chuckled as Jeff messed up my night gown and flashed Ben. I buried me face into Jeff's bloody hoddie taking in his sent of roses and blood. I didn't care what they giggled at I was with Jeff and to me, that was all that mattered. ' Thaks voices...and I know it isn't home but its the closes thing to home...and trust me Jeff is still going to pay. ' I thought. I heard the first giggle and then they stopped.

 ( Ello people! Expect a update probably on here but at the same time don't. I'm gonna try to update by starting now but I have to go to the hospital this morning so...<3 ya! )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 1K 51
Everything in Alice's life was perfect. She had a caring family, a great school, a handful of close friends, everything she needed in her life. Then...
160K 3.4K 18
This story is going to be about Y/N that feels like she dosent matter in life and no one loves her, she just feels like she is alone in life. Then on...
2.7K 128 23
Catherine Crawford, a highschool student, fifteen years old and nearly sixteen obviously. She was just a normal girl, but she was different from othe...
373 12 13
Becky is better from the wounds she had however, she is very lonely. Baxter had died last month and she doesn't think she can do things without him...