Ch. 4

It as been almost 3 week sense I last saw him. I haven't let Alex out of my sight. He is now computer schooled...if that made any sense. I am not going back to school till next month and even then my independence is slim. For example, I wont be doing any P.E or dancing, or anything that evolves using my torso in a forced way.

  I went into the kitchen and got a cup of water and then went upstairs to my room. Alex ,for the first time in months, was at a friends house. I sat on my bed when I heard a faint tap on the window like metal hitting it. I turned and yelped. Yes, I did yelp and yes it did sound like a puppy. He was on my window.

  I calmly walked up to him and opened my window slowly. He slid in almost like a snake would and plopped himself on my bed

  " Uhmm...can I help you?" I asked in a sharp, I'm the boss tone

   "Yes, Where is the food?...Ohh! And can you maybe go get your nicer attitude?" He snapped back mocking my tone. I then knew that I should be more 'polite' to him...he could kill me. I sighed and nicely asked

 " What would you like to eat? I can make you a sandwich...or a salad...or a---"

  " I want PBJ!" He interrupted. I nodded and made if for him. When I came back upstairs he was sprawled out on the bed and playing Flappy Bird on my phone.

  "Hey! That is kinda my phone. I would love to have it back"

  "Yea, I know its yours...and I would love for you not to take it away. I would also love my sandwich.." I handed it to him and sat on the bed with him watching him beat my score. I heard a car pull up and looked as Jeff but he was gone already. 'Dang he can move fast...I wonder how he does it.' I thought as I greeted Alex.

  That night Alex and I stayed up till two be for he crashed with his head on my lap. I brushed his hair out of his face and a window being opened made me jump slightly. I calmed a little after seeing it was only Jeff and then tensed a bit. I watched his every move as he walked in, never letting my guard down. He reached down and was about to lift Alex when I slapped his hand away. He gave me a 'its ok' look and I let him pick Alex up, I followed them to his room and watched as Jeff gently put him in bed and did something I never knew he would...he kissed his forhead. I, being me, took a fast picture of it and made it my background.

   Me and Jeff stayed up and played games on my phone, Xbox, WII, and Play station until almost 5 am. I told him I was going to bed and as I fell asleep I could feel him watching me silently. He left the house right be for I fell into a dreamless sleep...

(Ay! Sorry for again the shortish chapter. I wanted to ask all the people whom have read this already and hopefully will read it. Do you think I should name the chapters? Or keep doing the ch. 1 ch. 2 thing? <3 Ya!)