ch. 32

(Haya's P.O.V )

 I smiled as Masky pulled me in closer and looked out the window. We where snowed in and good god it was nice to be surrounded by family. Alex and Sally came down and we got ready to open our presents.

 " Alright people!! lets rip 'em open! " Ben said cheerfully. I grabbed mine and opened it. I got a new katana, some new boots and some new clothes. I had like 5. Laughing got Candy and some new pants. Jeff got a knew knife. Eyeless got kidneys and a new hoodie. Masky got a cheesecake necklace, and a new hoodie. Hoodie got the same. Slendy got a new suit. Ben got a new game or two. Sally got a new teddy bear. And Alex got a knife of his own and some new shoes.

 We all took turns playing Ben's game. After a while we had Christmas dinner and then messed around. Slender sat in his chair as me Jeff and Ben all sat on the coffee table and played the Play Station. Alex and Sally chased each other around with Smile and Grinny following. Masky and Hoodie played silly little hand games on the floor in front of the couch. Laughing and Eyeless talked on the couch. Toby came in and tried to catch Sally and Alex and tickle them. It was a perfect chaotic Christmas evening. All went silent as Jane and the Rake stepped in. She said they where her to have fun and then everything went back to how it was. Only Jane started to play with granny and Rake was talking to Slender.

 " Alright kids! Bed time!! " Toby said and Sally, Jeff, Laughing, Alex, Hoodie and Jane all groaned. Toby snickered and picked up Sally. " J.K! " He then started to tickle Sally until she almost peed. He did the same to Alex and we all went back to what we where doing. We all jumped as a whistle was heard threw the room. We all looked over to Slender.

 " Alright guys no more playing off to bed. " Slender said.

 " Aww but Little bro! We just got here!" Splendor said being followed by Offender-man, and Trender-man. We all groaned again and trudged up stairs. I looked back at Jeff to see Jane getting all snugly with him and gaged. Masky grasped my hand and led me to his room. Hoodie got the top bunk and we got the bottom. That night we heard Giggles from Alex and Sally's room. Laughing from Toby's because Eyeless stayed the night there, Chuckling from Laughing's from Smile and him, Talking from down stairs and weird sounds from Jeff's room.

 " Wake, Wake my pretty. " Masky said shaking me lightly. I groaned in disapproval as the sun hit my eyes. " Come on I have news. " with that I sat up.

 " Wha? "

 " Jeff and Jane...had some fun last night..." He said timidly. Tears rushed to my eyes and saw that Jeff needed more than what I planed. I calmed down and got dressed in some of my new clothes. I slipped into blue skinny jeans, black shirt, and uggs. I went downstairs to find a hunched over Jeff. As soon as I stepped past him he jumped up and grabbed my wrist, spun me around and pined me against the wall with my hands above my head.

 " Jeff! What the hell?! " I panicked and thrashed around.

 " Look Haya I'm sorry about last night. Jane..she has a way to make me go crazy. Please forgive me. I swear I love you and I'm sorry about breaking up with you. Please please please! take me back! I know it doesn't look like it but I am dying without you! Please! " He begged on the verge of tears. I sighed and to be honest I felt kinda bad for him. I wiggled my hands away and slipped away. Jeff punched the wall and then turned and slid down the wall.

 " Jeff, I am sorry but I have Masky. I can think about it b---"

 " Thank you thank you thank you! " He squealed and hugged me. I Hugged back the bloody hoodie that was way to tall. Jeff was lanky and tall. But also lean and buff.

 ( Ello guys a short-ish chapter. hope ya like it! <3 Ya!. )