ch. 33

I sighed how in the hell am I supposed to decide this?! Lets see on one hand there is a masky boy that is kind, cute, and loves cheesecake....on the otherside there is a carved smile freak that had fun with Jane that had a kid with me...But I also want to get revenge on Jeff..soo...mmmm..Jeff.

 I took in a deep breath and told Masky and he seemed heartbroken but he talked and acted so calm. I walked down the stairs to find Jeff still sitting against the wall. He jumped up and grinned when he saw me.

 " J-jeff...I pick you." I choked out. He squeeled..yes Jeff The Killer squeeled like a little girl xD. He then hugged me with so much love and thanksfullness.

 " Thank you Hay." He whispered in my ear. I squeezed him in the hug and I felt something wet on my shoulder..was Jeff...no!..Wait...he is! Jeff The Killer is CRYING on my shoulder!

 " Jeffy whats wrong? " I asked. I tried to pull back but he shook his head and hugged me tighter. I giggled and he leaned back with tears streaming down what was left of his cheeks.

 " You have no idea how much this means to me..Haya I love you so much..." He said in a shaky voice. " you have no idea how much I missed you. I love you Hay...I thought you where mad...that you hated me...the only way I knew you where alive out there was to watch the knews...and after a while your kills died down to nothing..I thought you died Hay. And after you came back..we split and I was dead inide."

"Jeffy..." Was all I could say before Ben walked in and started laughing at Jeff crying. Jeff stiffend and stomped upstairs like a angry teen girl. I growled and chased after him. I found him crying into his pillow and stabbing another one. I went up to him and rubbed his back to get hin to calm down and it worked...a bit to well. He fell asleep. I pushed him on his side so he could breath, put his knife in his pocket and put the stabbed pillow under his bed and left.

 "  Benjerman!" I yelled. He was sitting on the couch spaceing out and he jumped off the couch when I yelled. " Why did you do that?!" I shouted. He flinched back and gulp.

 " S-sorry Hay...It was j-just funny ." He smiled in an effort to lighten the mood but it didnt work. I clinched my hair and sat on the couch looking down as I laugh rang threw my mind. " Haya! Whats wrong?!" Ben asked as he bent down to see my face.

 " AHH!!! P-please...make it s-stop!" I screamed as it started to hurt more and more. Through the laughing I heard a fault ' he comes' over and over as it got louder and louder.

 " Slender! Masky! Some one come quick!!" Ben yelled. Slendy, Hoodie, Alex and Laughing all ran in and saw me like this crying and screaming for help.

 " Haya calm down sweet heart. Tell me whats wrong. " Hoodie took Bens spot and pulled my chin up so I was looking at him. Slender started to clench his head as he read my mind.

 " Ahh!!" He yelled. Zelgo busted threw the door and I passed out.

 ( Hoodie's P.O.V )

 Haya went limp and I cought her as she fell forward. Zelgo laughed,

 " Hoodie let me have my daughter. Or else..."

( Ello guys! Sooo sorry for not updating. My grandma's finally home so she needs help with a lot of things. I will try my best to update Perfect Level today. Love ya all <3 also my background is what Haya would look like..or somewhat..)