ch.2

I woke up to beeping and the nurses and doctors rushing in. After a while of needles, stiches,  and questions I was alone in my sterile Hospital room. I watched T.V for a bit and then passed out. I was awoken by a doctor and was given new bandages and medicine.

 "Doctor? How long have I been out?" I asked.

 " About two weeks, and you will need to stay here until you fully recover." He responded with a bored tone.

 "And how long will that be?"

 "Well seeing how bad that cut is and how you reacted I would say 2-3 months," My mouth opened and I was about to sit up but the stinging pain was to much to bare. "and you can call me Dr. Jake." He left and I fell back asleep wishing this was all a dream.

          ---*---Time Skip---*---

  It as been 3 hole months. 3 months, 4 days and 30 minutes and I, Am, Out! Out of that dreadful place they call a Hospital. I walked home and it was still there, still pay for, still had every memory in it. I went in and the red stain reminded me of him. Something drew me to the window and when I turned I saw him. I grew weak and trembled, his coal black eyes just staring into my bight green ones. I blinked and he was gone, ' It's just my mind ' I thought. I jogged upstairs and texted my friend Andrew.

Me: Ay! I'm back!    Andy: I thought you where dead! Soo glad your back!   Me: Me to! but ima go to bed k?   Andy: kk cya.

 After I turned my phone off I fell into a deep sleep

(Hey, sorry for the short chapter <3 ya!)