Magcon Madness (a Matthew Esp...

By CinnaConn

sometimes your heart has to fall apart in order for fate to fall together. More

-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
Q&Slay and Update on my life
-14-
Answerzzzzzzzzz
-15-
1K
-16-
NEW STORY
-17-
-18-
BONUS CHAPTER!!!
ITS UP BABES

-6-

84 2 3
By CinnaConn

Gracie's POV

"On that note will you be my girlfriend," Oh no. I can't say no I really like him and I can't say yes because I really like Cameron. What do I do? I decide to just tell Matt the truth.

"I'll think about it," I smile into the phone and can feel his, "Just let me take care of Cam. I have to clip the right wires. I don't want him to blow his top."

"I understand, just think quickly. I hate suspence. Always have always will." I giggle.

"I love you. See you soon. If I do chose Cam, I hope we can still be friends though."

"Of course you're my mini! You look nothing like the Griers! You look like an Espinosa." Huh. I haven't thought about. It in a while I used to cry when I was little because I looked nothing Hayes who was supposed to be my twin. I did look like Skylynn though, but she's my half sister, not my real sister.

"But if I'm your sister, you can't date me!" I smirk, "hey I gotta go! Bye! I'll talk to Cam tonight."

"Okay bye, Gracie!" I sigh and return to my seat.

"Everything okay, babe?" Now it hurts when he calls me babe every time he calls me that I feel like my feelings for him are fading.

"Who are you texting?"

"N-nobody," I can tell he's lying. I look at his phone and read the text messages. He fights me trying to get the phone back, but I fight him off.

"Who's Amy?!" I find it hard to read the text messages with the tears blurring my vision, but I can barely read them. They say:

A- Hey babe! I hear you're coming to NC wanna hang?

C- Sure! I have 2 tell the Greirs something so they won't get suspicious what should I say?

A- Say u need 2 go shopping 4 something! Idk I'm just so excited you're coming! It been 4ever xx 😍😍

"Y-you w-wouldn't. Cam, you're better than this! Why did you do it? I loved you with my whole heart and you CHEAT ON ME? I thought you were my everything! You said and I quote, 'I love you and only you' what happened to that?" I was screaming, "We'er done." Hayes has been listening and I can see his eyes become glossy. He's feeling my sadness. Hayes wraps me in a hug and rubs my back as I sob into his shirt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We walk into the house and I'm still crying. Hayes takes me upstairs and cradles me in his arms.

"W-why would he do that to me?" I sob, "I gave him everything!"

"I don't know. I swear to god he's dead!" I can feel his grip tighten. I cry harder and he releases, "Sorry my bad,"

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"CAMERON GO AWAY! IT'S OVER!" It doesn't hurt me to say that as much as I thought it would.

"It's Nash!" I analyze the words and I come to the conclusion that it was him. I stand up and open the door. I start crying again harder this time and he pulls me into a hug rubbing my back. "Shhh you need to stop! Cam doesn't deserve you. I kicked him out and he went to his girlfriend's" I nodded.

"Good," all I can think about is Matt. I can be his girlfriend now, "M-Matt asked me to be his girlfriend today." They look at me wide eyed.

"I think I'd rather you date Matt than Cam right now." I smile and call him, but it's hard to smile. I have Matt now! My long-term crush. I call him trying not to sound hurt. I'm not hurt anymore though I'm mad.

"Can you two like get out so I can talk to Matt?" they just sat there and didn't move, "Ugh! Fine!"

RING RING! It's connecting!

"Hi Matt! YES I'LL BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!" he smiles and I just wish I could kiss him right now. He lived in Vergina witch isn't too far from North Caralina.

"I wish I could kiss my girlfriend right now, but I guess the camera lens works." I smile and place a peck on the lens. I wish it was a real lens though. Oh well. I'll see him in July.

"I wuv you!" he jokes.

"I love you more than you would ever know. Wait why do you like me?" He pauses for a minute.

"I love your laugh, you're smile, whenever you're upset I'm upset and so much more!" I blush, "I wish that I could see you sooner!" So do I. It's weird. I have a boyfriend, but he's far away from me. I want to see him. I want to hug him, kiss him, and not have to be bothered by the pain that's heart feels that I've been trying to deny.

I love Cameron. He broke my heart, but I love him.

I don't know why, but what I do know is that I love Matt and hope that he wouldn't ever do that to me. It's my fault! I put my heart out there for Cameron trusting him to never hurt me.

Cameron's POV

I got a call from. Nash saying that I would stay away from Gracie. That killed me. Him saying that is like telling me not to breathe. I fucked up. Gracie gave me everything and I picked Amy over her.

No. She forced me to be with her.

(Flashback to two weeks before Magcon)

"Cam! Why don't you love me?" that was an easy question. I try to walk past her to get to my class when she grabs my face and kisses me. I guess everything I said about was right her breath reeked of alcohol her lips weren't as soft as every guy said. (She's a slut. She pays guys to make out with her and then she tells them to say how good she was. I can't help it. I'm hurting form Jennifer breaking up with me, so I and I kiss beck letting her know that it's okay and I can feel her smile against my lips.

(End of flashback)

"I gotta go!" I dart out of the house and get into my car. I lock the doors, but Amy had already opened the door and kissed me. "I have a GIRLFR-" my eyes began welling up and I thought of how I fucked up with Gracie. I'm in love with her. I can't stand it anymore! I Cameron Dallas, Grace Grier's boy- I mean ex- boyfriend the one that's sopposed to keep her happy and protect her from harm, just hurt her.

"Come on, Cam! Let's finish this inside!" she whines pulling at my shirt.

"NO YOU'RE A SLUT! JUST FUCKING LEAVE ME ALONE FOR ONCE!" She looks hurt for a second, but then returns to her devilish smile.

"Aww Cam, you don't mean that. You still love me!" I roll my eyes.

"Still? Who said I ever did? You threw yourself at me at a party when I was drunk. Then we made out and I wish I never did that! I just hurt the one I loved and you want me to just push this whole thing out of my head and you to leave me alone!" She doesn't leave, so I physically shove her out the car and zoom down the street. Tears began streaming down my face as I drove. I can barely see through them, but I managed. I pulled up outside the Griers house and I could hear my Gracie wailing. Did I hurt her that bad?

After about five minutes of deliberation, I decide to go up and knock on the door to apologize. I knock on the door and I wait for somebody to answer.

I hear footsteps approaching the door and the knob turning revealing a wet Nash.

"Wow you must have some nerve coming here after hurting my little sister." his clothes are tear-stained and his face was red with anger.

"Who is it?" I hear Hayes say as he walks down the steps with Grace. Oh no. She's distraught! And I made her this way! Why did I have to fall for Amy's games? Gracie is the only one I ever loved. The only one I ever will love.

Grace's POV

DING DONG! I hear the doorbell ring. Who would be here this late at night? Hayes and I walk down the stairs. Well, more like Hayes walked and carried me.

"Who is it?" Hayes asks putting me down so I could walk. Nash answers the door and I hear a families voice: Cameron. Nash continues to cuss him out and try to get him to leave.

I walk to the door and push Nash out of the way, "G-get out," I say to him.

"You heard her! Get out, bitch! I never should've trusted you! I knew you'd hurt her!" Nash shoves him out of the house and he walks to his car in tears.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Matt's POV

My Gracie's birthday is a week. We got back from Magcon and I had to wait. I sat in my room for oh I don't know, three maybe four hours texting her. (Convo M- me G- Gracie)

M- Heyyyy Beautiful 😍😉

G- Hi I wish u could come 4 my and Hayes bday 😥😥

I smirk she doesn't know I'm coming. I called. Nash and told him I would arrive in two days (counting today so tomorrow). That's too long! I need to see her NOW! I sigh and reply.

M- Me 2 😥 I miss u!

G- I miss u 2! FT???

M- Sure!

I go to her contact and tap the little camera icon and Face Time opens up showing my face. 1 ring... 2 rings... CONNECTING!!!

"Hey babe!" Grace says.

"Hey cutie!" I coo and Grace blushes, "You're cute when you bush!" She blushes harder and I just laugh!

"Stop it!" She pouts.

"Hey Gracie, who are you talking to?" Hayes and Nash come into the picture.

"Hey Matt!" Nash and Hayes say.

"Hi guys!" I wave.

"Okay so can you guys... Like leave?" She tries to push Hayes and Nash off of the bed. Hayes falls on the floor laughing.

"No!" Nash stamps his foot, "He was my friend first you know!" Nash protested.

"Yeah well, are you dating him?" She raises her eyebrows Nash is about to answer when she cuts him off, "Don't answer that!" Nash just laughs and gets up.

"Let's give the two lovebirds some privacy!" Nash says and Hayes pouts, but follows Nash out of the room.

We talk about anything and everything until it was time for dinner for Gracie.

"GRACIE DINNER!" Ugh.

"Bye Gracie! Call me later!" I say.

"Love you bye!" My heart skips a beat. She loves me!

"Love you too bye babe!" I say and she waves and presses the end button.

Gracie's POV

I run down the stairs. FOOD YAY MY LOVE! Wait. My non-Human love. The position has been taken by Camer- I mean Matt. I sit at the table and day dream about Matt and I. Would we be together forever? Hell yeah! I try to imagine our kids.

"Gracie Gracie GRACE!" I didn't realize that Hayes was shaking my left arm.

"U-uh yeah?" Nash laughs at me from across the table I narrow my eyes and kick him. He winces in pain and i smile.

"We're going to say a prayer," I nod and take Hayes' hand in my left hand and reach across the table to Nash's I take it and squeeze it so hard when I let go, you could see the hand print. I remember when I would do that to Cam. Cam. My lo- ex love. I feel a tear fall from my eye and I wipe it away quickly hoping no one noticed, but Nash did.

"Are you okay?" He looks concerned.

"Uh yeah," I struggle to smile.

"So, Gracie how are you and Cam?" Hayes and Nash look at her with wide eyes and I brake down again.

"H-he cheated on her," Hayes pulls me onto his lap and I cry into his shoulder.

"Oh sweetie! I'm so sorry I didn't know," Mom says.

"It's okay you didn't know. I have Matt now," She looks at Nash.

"Are you okay with this? You told me he was a player," Mom asks Nash.

"Well I never thought Cam would do that, but I don't know, people surprise you," Nash explains and Mom nods.

Hayes' POV

"So Gracie how are you and Cam?" I look at her and try to telepathically tell her not to ask. Gracie breaks down again and cries into my shoulder.

"He cheated on her, Mom," Nash says in a calm tone, but I can feel his anger. Gracie cries harder. I mutter converting words to her and she calms down.

"Shhhh it's okay. He didn't deserve you. You're my sister and I love you. Nash loves you same with, Mom, Dad, Skylynn, Will, Matt and so many more. Matt is crazy about you and you are about him. Remember when I showed you his youtube video about the mashed potato challenge and you couldn't stop talking about him? Yeah. Whenever he talks to either me or Nash now it has to be about you," she stops crying and starts laughing.

"Mommy, why was Gracie crying?" Skylynn asks.

"Ummm Cameron loved a another girl while he loved her and he picked the other girl," I say and Gracie tries to hold back sobs.

"Oh," She says.

"But I have Matt now!" She tries to be happy.

"I like Matt! I hope he doesn't make you cry!" We all laugh.

"Come on, Gracie!" I take her hand, "Let's call it a night," we walk up to our room.

"C-can you sleep with me tonight?" She asks. We haven't slept together since we were little.

"Sure," I move the covers so she can crawl in. She snuggles into my chest and falls asleep instantly. I hear a small knock and Nash walks in.

"Can I help you confer her?" I nod and he crawls in. She switches positions and snuggles into Nash.

"I love you guys," she said.

"We love you too," Nash and I say together. We all laugh.

"I miss this maybe guys should break your heart more often!" I joke Grace punches me in the arm and we all laugh.

"Hey guys let's make a YouTube video!" Grace says and we agree. After knocking around ides we divide on doing a video where Nash is obsessed with protein. Nash's name was Brock, Gracie was the camera girl, and I was the person the had the pads on and Nash kicked them. It was really funny! We called it the Protein Spoof!

We all decide to go to bed at about 1 am. Not really divided. Mom came in and yelled at us. We all got into Gracie's bed and fell asleep.

About 15 minutes after I fell asleep, Gracie started to squirm and sweat in her sleep. Nash and I both jumped up and shook her awake. She started crying into us and we hug her telling her it was only a dream. I was scared to death and I can tell Nash was too. When she finally calmed down she fell asleep.

Gracie's POV

When I fell asleep I began to dream. I was shaken awake and I was covered in sweat and begin to sob. I explained the dream and they just looked at me for a minute before telling me converting things. I eventually was able to fall back to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cameron's POV (Dat meanie!)

I sat in the hotel room and I've been a wreck. I lost her. My Gracie, my one and only! I can't get her out of my head. Her laugh, her smile, her eyes. Damn those eyes. I feel my phone vibrate and my face lights up when I see Gracie's picture. I answer.

"Hey babe!" I say into the phone.

"Don't call me that," she scolds.

"I-I thought you were calling because you want to get back together."

"Oh ummm I'm kind of dating someone else." I just freeze. "I was calling to invite you over for my birthday party. I'm still mad though."

"Oh yeah sure who are you dating?" It was so hard to say that. My girl isn't my girl anymore.

"Matt!" I can feel my body tense up. Anyone but him! That bitch has my girl and that's not okay with me!

"I gotta go bye!" She says probably so she won't have to talk to anymore I just have to tell her how I feel though.

"Grace wait. I-I love you," I say. Silence.

"Bye Cameron." Beep. She hung up. Idiot. Why would she take my back? She has Matt. She should love me not him! He's just ex other hopeless player that hurts girls left and right and don't care. I divide to go onto twitter I turn on my phone and see a picture of Gracie and I kissing on the beach. I love that picture. She looked so happy. Now she sounds defeated. My Gracie is distraught... Because of me.

Gracie's POV

I was about to hang up the phone when Cameron said something that just makes me uncomfortable, "Grace wait. I-I love you," I don't know what to say. I feel happy, but annoyed.

"Bye Cameron," I hang up and scream into my pillow.

"Is everything okay?" Asks Nash walking in with Hayes behind him.

"Cam still loves me," Their faces have that "Yeah so" expression, "A-and I still love him."

A/N

Okay I'm going to make this quick I hate reading author's notes. Anyway, ooh cliffhanger! What about Matt? How will Nash and Hayes take this? ALL IN THE NEXT UPDATE! Sorry I haven't been updating. I've just been so busy with school and swimming, I haven't really had the time to update, but SCHOOL ENDS IN 2 DAYS!!! Yeah! I REPEAT 2 DAYS! I'll be updating a lot more this summer because besides summer band, swimming, and practicing my flute I have nothing better to do. (I mean that in the nicest way possible) 😂

BYE LOVELIES! Remember everyone's beautiful.

~Grace (future Grier)🌴~

PS what up with the palm tree idk it's summer time OKAY BYE FOR REAL 😉😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 51.9K 69
"It is amazing how someone can break your heart, yet you still love them with all the little pieces, and those unforgettable special moments.."
16.7K 224 26
Everywhere i go their there. Every step i take, i tripped. Every breath I take, i regret. Can i just die, but maybe they'll change. Maybe they wont...
8.6K 222 27
When Jayden Matthews is kicked out of her house, and has nowhere else to go, who else to find her but Matt Espinosa? He becomes Jay's life saver and...
Dream By Justine

Fanfiction

14.2K 281 39
4 girls, following their dreams and falling in love with them as well.