꧁𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑳𝒂𝒘𝒚𝒆𝒓꧂

By hopesssworldz

Bree finds out her husband is cheating on her with the most unexpected person ever . She quits her job and as... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
New coverrr!!
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Characters
I'm back.
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 8

4.2K 102 7
By hopesssworldz

(Sorry for updating so late, you know exams...)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last time on "The Lawyer":

I looked down to pick them up and found a pair a very expensive looking shoes.
The owner of the shoes beng down a d grabbed my keys and gave them to me.
B:" Thanks." I said looking up and found a pair of familiar mesmerising eyes, then it hit me. He had his lips twisted into a playful smirk, when he said...
?:"Fancy seeing you here."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now:

B: "You!?
S: "No, The Kardashians."
B: "Ha ha funny, what are doing here?!"

Sin's P.O.V:
Maybe I'm stalking you...
S: "I was bored so I came here to have fun and I thought I recognized a familiar face of a stupid girl who doesn't know how key locks function."
B: "I guess I'm that stupid girl... HEW! I'm not stupid!"
S: "You just admitted that you're stupid, you know?"
B: "Oh shut up!"
S: "Let's grab you a drink, by the way weren't you with a friend?"

Bree's P.O.V :
Creep.
B: "Umm, Maddie gets drunk easily, she's probably making out with the bartender"
S: "If I'm not wrong you're talking about your friend"
B: " For us girls if make out with a H.O.T guy means we accomplished something in our lives."
(Author: No offense guys thats sarcasm)
S: " Ha! Creep! but same."
B: "I kn-"
Thats when I felt a hand snake up my waist. I turned around and saw A familiar looking guy.
B: "Who are you again?"

Sin's P.O.V
Well this is awkward, I should do something...
Oh I know! I hope Bree has humor.
S: "Stop wait a minute!"
B: " Fill my cup put some water in it."
Author (The reference tho)
S: "O.M.G someone finally got me like me!" (wink wink)
I can't believe she actually understood the reference.
B:" I was surprised that you actually did that. I thought I was the only one."
S:" I know right. The same is for me."
? : "Don't you just ignore me!"
B : "What's your name again?"
? : " Sweetie, don't remember the 6.6666667 kisses at the hotel ?"
She Kissed HIM?!
S:" You ki-"
I felt something move in the back pocket of my jeans. It was my phone. I pulled it out of my pocket amd saw that it's my best mate Damon that's calling me.
Oh yeah he's coming to the club! I totally forgot about him! Well he called me so he's here.
But I don't wanna leave Bree with this creep. I can't believe she kissed him. Now to resume what I was saying.
S:" YOU KISSED HIM?!"
B: "Don't mean to be rude but let me take care of this , it's my business."
? :" Yeah! GET LOST !"
S:" Shut up you creep! I'm gonna go, my friend is coming and I can't leave him alone."
B:"Why?"
S:" He's really shy and I need to help him to find a girl."
I already have your number so I'll call you tomorrow maybe we can meet up and go get some coffe!"
B:" Yeah I'd love that."
S:" Okay then, see you later!"
The funniest thing was that guys face. I hope he doesn't bother her.
I walk off and try to find Damon.

Bree's P.O.V:
Now that Sin is gone I can resume what I was doing.
B:" YOU! WHO ARE YOU?!"
I said while pointing my finger at him.
?:" I told you, don't you remember the kisses at the hotel?"
B:" The Perverted Concierge ?!"
Concierge :" Yeah! ... I mean NO! I'm not perverted, I'm just the Concierge ."
B:" oh Yeah!"
I hug him really REALLY tight and whisper in his ear in a very menacing way.
B:" First of all, it was Just A Joke, so don't go running around telling you're friends you kissed a hot girl because you didn't."
He began trembling.
Con:" Okay..."
He tries to pull away from the hug.
B:"I'm not finished."
Con:" G-Go o-o-on..."
B:" I you speak of this little incident to anyone I swear on my life thay I will search for you, I Will find you and I will kill you."
I pulled away from the hug and smiled a deadly smile.
The poor creep had tears in his eyes.
Con:" I-I understand."
B:" Great! Now get lost."I said while laughing.
He ran away like a dog.
Well now that that's done I better find a way to kill time, I don't wanna leave yet.
That's when I spot a girl, she looked kind of drunk.
She had long straight black hair, and beautiful blue eyes. And might I say, her eyebrows where on fleak.
She seemed like 22 or 23 years old.

She was wearing a knee high tight blue dress that had different cuts on the back.

The unknow girl had a sad expression on her face, so I went over to her and stood next to her.
B:" Hello!"
?:" Hi."
B:" You look sad."
Way to be subtle Bree.
?:" Yeah... my boyfriend broke up with me yesterday . It was our three year anniversary."
B:" Oh honey."
?:" And I live in a huge apartment but I'm half broke and I can't stay if I don't find a roommate."
Oh she neads a roommate, maybe I can move in with her.
B:" How much does your roommate have to pay for rent."
?:" Well we'll split it so 500$. Me and my boyfriend where paying together but he moved out yesterday, so I can't pay it all myself."
500$... that's a lot, but she seams really nice.
B:" Well I need a place, so can I move in with you?"
?:" Really?!"
B:" Yeah."
?:" Thank you so much."
B:" Hey, we're gonna be roommates and I don't even know your name."
?:" Oh silly me, I'm Marie-Isabelle but everyone calles me Iso."
B:" Well it's nice to meet you Iso, I'm Bree."
I:" It's nice to meet you too. How about some shots to our new friendship."
B:"Sure."
I:" AY Bartender! 3 rounds of shots over here."
B:" 3?"
I:" Come on live a little."
B:" Fine."
The bartender came and give us our shots then we immediately took them.
Iso took out her phone from her purse and looked suprised.
I:" Oh it's already 12! I have to go, here's my number. Text me so we can talk about the details for your move."
B:" okay. Call a taxi, don't drive."
I:" Of course, Byeee."
And she walks away.
I have to get going too. Well it was a good night. It actually made me forget about the ... divorce. Ughhhh tomorrow's my divorce.
I have to find a place to stay tonight! I totally forgot about that!
I take out my phone and call a bunch of my friends but to my luck none of them can have me. Then an unknown number calls me. I hesitate but then I pick up.
B:" Hello?"
?:" Hey there."
B:" Sin?!"
S:" Yeah."
B:" why are you calling me? You said you'll call me tomorrow."
S:" just wanted to see if your still at the bar with the creep."
B:" oh I took care of him and I was just gonna go."
S:" Do you need a ride?"
B:" Well my friend left so yeah."
S:" Ok, meet me in front of the bar."
B:"Deal, but can I ask for a favor?"
S:" Sure, What do you need?"
B:" Can I stay with you tonight and tomorrom, PLEASE?"
S:" Sure, but why?"
B:" I'll tell you in when we get there."
S:" Fine. I'm outside, where are you?"
B:" I'm coming, Bye."
And I hang up, So I make my why to the front of the club.

TO BE CONTINUED

( I made sure to right more then ususal because i took so long to update. Sorry again.
Don't forget to vote😉)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 133K 70
#Book 1 #3 in humor on 13.5.18 #33 in romance on 03.04.17 Started on : 5th december 2015 Ended on: 14th february 2017 Teresa Scarlet is witty, pretty...
8.4K 566 72
~ COMPLETED ~ BOOK 1 **** **** Amber, a contract agent, had hit a drought when it came to good fortune. After catching her boyfriend cheating on her...
5.1M 162K 49
"C- Can you move b- back a little?" My words made him smirk and if it's even possible, he came closer. Why do I always have to stuck between him and...
766 30 29
Bree, a 16-going on 17 year old girl who lives (lived) with her mother gets in a car crash trying to escape her father's workers who tried to chase t...