bowers gang preferences

By mulletsarehot

preferences and imagines for everyone's favourite bullies More

Foreword
Requests
Preferences
???
Dating Henry would include
Dating Patrick would include
Dating Victor would include
How you spend your halloween
How you hug
How you sleep together
His nicknames
Your nicknames
He sees you cry
You see him cry
His favourite part of your body
Long days lead to
His kinks
Your sex life in one word
You have a pillow fight
Common fights you have
Why he loves you
What he does for your birthday
His favourite season
"What do you want?"
Jealousy
What you do on rainy days
When he gets sick
When you get sick
When you're on your period
Type of couple you are
PDA
How you annoy him
How he annoys you
He hurts you
You hurt him
He gets into a fist fight
You get into a fist fight
Someone else flirts with you
Phone contacts
Things he does during sex
His use for social media
Your favourite outfit on him
Deleted scene
Imagines
Patrick Hockstetter

How you met

9.6K 171 42
By mulletsarehot

Henry;
You, ironically, got partnered up with the infamous Henry Bowers for a school project. You were never one to care about what others said, and always decided to get to know a person yourself, even if that person is Henry Bowers. Instead of studying, the two of you would go back to his place most afternoons and hook up. When you were partnered with him, you already knew you were going to fail this project, but that didn't stop you from stomping up to him, paper in hand, signifying that you'd gotten a D. He glanced at it and chuckled before grabbing your waist and saying "That's not the only D you'll be getting today princess."

Patrick;
You met him at the police station, along with the rest of the gang. You were the new person in town and already in trouble with the law. You'd been caught stealing from a store and the owner called the police, leaving you to be taken down to the police station in the back of a van. They'd seated you down next to a rowdy group of boys as they went to call your parents. You soon grew tired of their yelling and faced their direction telling them to "Kindly, shut the fuck up." You slightly regretted your decision as a tall, lanky boy with shoulder length, raven hair towered over you. "What'd you say doll face?"
"I - I said shut up." You managed to stutter out, feeling intimated.
He just chuckled before squatting down in front of you and asking why you were here. You two spent the next half hour getting to know each other and ended up getting quite close, finding his cocky personality quite attractive, and getting his number before being dragged out of the police station by your parents.

Victor;
You two had known each other since birth and had grown up as child hood best friends. However you friendship unfortunately faltered when he got involved with the rest of the gang. You two were starting to drift apart and you'd been talking less and less as he'd been spending all his time with the gang, getting up to no good. One day your parents sprung on you that they were leaving town for a week and that you would be staying with Vic and his family while they were gone. Let's just say, that you two got closer than ever during that week ;)

[407]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

435K 7.4K 32
preferences and imagines ; about everyone's favourite crime committing gang. naughty and nice, of course...
298 12 16
𖤐𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬𖤐 - 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐱 𝐏𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐟𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐬𝐟𝐬, 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲 (𝐚𝐤𝐚 @denk...
549K 7.4K 48
━━ 𝐁𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒 𝘌𝘹𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘳. ...
243K 2.9K 147
I'm going to try my best to represent them but I hope you like it